Righ-wing Youtubers getting demonetized

The gloves are coming off now.

youtube.com/watch?v=a7EDa_IsyRg

>Youtube demonetizing videos and deleting thousands of comments/subscribers/likes.
>Youtube soon to introduce "Limited state" to remove comments, likes and prevent the video from appearing in the recommended sections.
>All right-wing channels deemed to be "controversial" or "hate speech" are getting affected by this.

This is getting serious. We have to find a way to combat this. I vote to start massflagging the liberal trending bullshit on this site but that is only temporary, we need a real,strong, solid plan to combat this censorship before this becomes the Chinese internet.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/youtube-stand-up-for-free-speech-by-improving-your-copyright-advertising-policies
youtube.com/watch?v=J_bB5atgQ7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

imagine moi shock

this guy sounds legit, sub-90IQ

They either need to create a new service, where they fight for acquiring ads for creators on an unbiased manner.

Or we fight to regulate the internet tech giants as Bannon suggested.

>him
>right wing

he doesn't even believe in HBD he's a liberal fucking faggot

>Oh no people are realizing we really are racist bigots and are sick of it

>watch this
>be muslime
>my people getting killed in M.E by European special intervention forces
>Europe getting some new truck drivers
>can't comprehend

lol that kike deserves it for countersignaling the alt right... fuck him

>right-wing
everything right from Mao

Really hard listening to this guy.

Left wing channels are getting demonetized as well. You can actually look that up in SocialBlade before you jump on me.

>This guys
Having a drunken talk show is fucking brilliant!

I have a suggestion. How about an app or firefox addon that can get around YouTube's trending recommendations, up/down voting, and comments?

That would at least provide a place to start, but we really need to be looking at setting up an alternate site where this doesn't happen.

The key is, when people leave they need to leave for good and not use YouTube anymore.

You do not stand for the concept of free speech and upholding it culturally. It's only supported and defended by the left when convenient and relevant to you.

You are asking for and empowering censorship which will eventually come for you after it's been established.

There's a petition if anyone's interested.
change.org/p/youtube-stand-up-for-free-speech-by-improving-your-copyright-advertising-policies

We need to prop up other video media sites like vidme.. YT got big because people used it. Vidme has a much better interface than YT. Start grabbing videos and upload them to vidme under random accounts if you need to. Get content everywhere. You got favorite YT vid? Put it on vidme!

pls compile study :]

>Andy Warski
>Right Wing

What? This guy is just anti sjw. Almost all of his political beliefs are left and libertarian. So anyone who might even seem a little right is fucked? This will make me sympathize with the alt right if they start shutting down my ancap channels like Tyler.

>So anyone who might even seem a little right is fucked?
'the f•ck've u been

That has barely anything and just telling someone to do something has never and probably will never been enough.

Either fight for regulation, talk to investors who could create a powerhouse that stands for creative freedom or support an existing one.

Most peoples minds are set in stone when they are this way and if it gets changed, they can change it back when convenient.

Thanks b0ss. I've signed that.

Two stupid and lazy pejoratives used to dismiss objective issues that can be fixed with discussion.

correction
>be me
>mousliume
>la rambla
>biggest dgeneracy street in europe if you have ever been there at night you know
>my religion children dying in syria by european-USA special forces
cant comprehend

Wait, they were paid, for talking at a camera in their room, at all?

Are you stupid?

Do you not understand the simple concept of traffic, then applying ads to traffic?

this guy is a mega idiot, or i should say, everyone who quit their fulltime job for youtube since 2016 for commenting on politics without good networks are fucking idiots. everyone knew it was going to happen soon. keep your job, and do videos for fun or at least be charismatic like the Sup Forums brothers.

This guy sounds like a faggot
But it's pretty homo that jewtube demonetized him

I meant the people making the videos, not YouTube.

Why the fuck would people put that much continual effort towards something just to feed an entity where they get nothing. Then just be okay with someone getting everything while they do work?

Thanks for unknowingly answering my first question.

I mean I've noticed the trend but I guess I underestimated how fucking stupid leftists actually are. I figured the extreme elements were just fringe, I guess not.

The only way to fix this is to support Trump and get them to mark these sites as utilities.

>e-celebs losing their funding
How is this a bad thing? YouTube should start deleting their channels and banning them from the site next. E-celebs are cancer.

The creators are the ones who bring people to youtube. If there was nothing good on youtube nobody would go on it. If all the content creators on youtube left and went elsewhere youtube would fail because there would be nothing bringing people back to their site everyday.

he mad bro

Hate speech is not free speech

Jelly they have an income neet boy?

Show me some hate speech from Andy Warski.

He's never said anything hateful, the dude is a fucking libertarian.

Here's how you fight it. Abandon fucking Jewtube.

Do you realize how stupid that is and proving my point?

Where is the line of hate speech defined, what doesn't offend someone.

You like the sound of saying free speech is good. But you openly contradict yourself and attack it.

Free speech is absolute or it is censorship, there is no middle ground.

I've never understood the logic behind this 'eceleb' hate. What is an eceleb? The people who talk at camera about politics and social issues or anyone who makes youtube content because I've seen them being hated too. Why are people passionate about the ecelebs?

vid.me?

No one thought he was offensive before.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales deeply*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How about you jump off a bridge

Do the world a favor.

Mainstream meteor.

Abandon or push hard for regulation and make a utility.

This is good. Money destroys good things.

Eceleb is shill talk

Dont you people fucking get it. Dont you people have brains? Youtube and the rest of the SANE world are trying to rid the world of nazi FILTH like yourselves. NEVER AGAIN CAN WE IGNORE THE RISE OF FASCISM. EVER.

WE MUST FIGHT IT.

aren't these the people that drove out RageAfterStorm?

like i give two fucking shits, let em hang

SPREAD THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=J_bB5atgQ7M

PJW said he's done with making videos. It at least appears that's true so far. He'd definitely would have put one out about Charlottesville and now Barcelona attack.

hating YouTube on YouTube

what a losers.

alt right cucks are such cry babies

Nah. I don't want the government involved in this. Because inevitably the government will swing left again and they'll use their newfound power to censor even more than YouTube is already pushing for.

pewdiepie is big enough to make any video platform he chose the "new youtube"
we should keep pushing the pewds-nazi meme and make youtube force his hand

Not an argument

>people are realizing
>people

Don't you mean company executives under heavy pressure from corporations that depend on the illusion of a progressive corporate agenda?

why are jews the only 1933 number which is not rounded?

hating America in America

what a homos

commies are such cry babies

That's how ignorant your thought process is kek

>Sane world
Now thats just larping m8

This is a great starting point, the major thing is big time content creators who can funnel in traffic. Then finding an investor who has a decent belief structure, will remain unbiased with ads. Have different ads for each community if x y and z don't support their views.

you alt rigth fags are being shut down piece by piece and you keep crying like the bitches that you are. like that nazi cuck scared shitless from being arrested

This is good. Those centralized services are now disintegrating. Means we can use the internet how it was meant to be used: in a decentralized manner.

Want to run your video show? Host the shit yourself. Spread links to your website on forums. Add an RSS feed or mailing list to keep your viewers up to date.

Don't fucking put all your eggs in a basket that's held by leftists SJW who are going to smash it against the wall the next opportunity they get.

Let this shit burn and maybe something of worth can rise from its ashes. And maybe we learn a little lesson.

i dont live in america i live in commiestan

They're demonetizing everyone, not just right wingers.

Looks like Seth Rollins Jewish cousin.

Anti-sjw, conservative, right-wing, libertarian... pretty much anyone who doesn't toe the liberal progressive line.

Reminder that all of this should be illegal and the Constitution should be amended to disallow all publically traded companies from violating legal and free speech of citizens.

>Or we fight to regulate the internet tech giants as Bannon suggested.
yeah, until the democrats get into power and regulations will be turned against us.
just leave the state out of it.

and you dont live in america you live in kekistan

which is just a euphemism for nazi Germany, which, by the way, everybody killed you senile cuck

>gets Rage deplatformed, banned from social media and fired from her job for being offensive
>pats himself on the back
>whines about youtube taking away his ivelihood for being offensive

Skeptics are the absolute worst. No sense of self-awareness whatsoever.

anywarski is kindve a faggot. I like my news/videos coming from romanian gypsy doctor lawyers.

>Vee actually is one of my favorite youtubers. would recommend

it's their fucking website, they can do what they want with it.

dude paddy tartletons shit is gone wtf.

> Excessive use of Capslock
> Repeats paroles
> (...) THE RISE OF FACISM

What you so carelessly see as "nazis" (which is essentially the whole right wing plus the past political center) did not have any significant power in the west for the last 5 decades at least. The only group which has been trying to (and be quite successful so far) attain a totalitarian grasp on societies and politics are the Left-Wing groups in the West. If it weren't for their fascist behavior. The only thing separating today's Left from textbook-fascists is the fact that killing or maiming whoever they see as ideological non-confirmants or opponents is still punishable by law in their countries.

Hell, why do you think the right wing gained so much traction over the last year, despite being (at least in Europe) the political laughing stock for decades? It's because dumb politically correct Leftwing-Fascists try to take away more and more freedoms while showcasing violent behavior towards those who think different than them. I can assure you that the vast majority of todays right wingers weren't part of the right wing in the past - most stemmed from the political center, and some even from the political left, but could not stomach the danger coming from the new crazy leftwing-politics, especially since Governments and the Media landscape somehow continues to defend the barbarian, fascist behavior of that side purely due to the fact that they happen "not to be the political right".

Of course there will always be dumb people like you, who just repeat the mantra "we are the good ones, we are the good ones, everyone who isn't part of the left wing must be a nazi (black/white thinking, typical for fascist, totalitarian groups)" and can be influenced extremely easily.

You could give us your identity - we can make sure that the left will see you as a Nazi, even though you very likely aren't. It would extremely easy to ruin your life that way, since the left doesn't do fact checking.

Sure, but that wasn't the promise of YouTube. YT made its platform to look like it could be a full-time job, which for many people it can be and is.

The problem isn't them bitching about not making enough money, the problem is they were making enough money to support themselves by being YouTube content creators, then YT screwed them with new arbitrary rules contrary to their ToS, the contract by which all users abide, and did so blatantly by saying shit like "even if the video doesn't violate our terms of service but is considered offensive" (paraphrased.)

and who defines what "hate speech" is? right. the people in power.
sounds like a brilliant idea to give them "hate speech" censoring powers.

that was more or less kraut and tea. He got shit on hard for it.

I'm sure he's on point and correct most of the time but I just can't stand his voice

You mean like people did in 1999?

pretty soon /pol will be the only safe space for conservashit snowflakes lol

like you pussies will ever do anything but cry on your keyboards

Everyone is getting demonitized, not just right wingers but they are certainly more so, because the ad money is drying up. Advertisers are realizing that YouTube is a poor RoI vs. other products.

> YT screwed them with new arbitrary rules

You mean like how the skeptic communtiy set up new arbitrary rules for e-celebs talking about race realism?

Warski has no right to complain about anything since he went after people he thought were "offensive" too. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

You need to fight for freedom of speech everywhere, before you do in fact lose it everywhere.

Youtube is no longer allowed to call themselves a bastion of free speech after their strong actions/stances. This is by far the largest video publishing website with no competition in visible sight and people want to be able to make things, be heard and not fear censorship.

You create these discussions to bring awareness and then take the steps to make change.

Nobody's saying they can't. We have a right to not use their service, and protest them doing this.

>allowing companies to violate basic human rights
see for the actual fix.

Weak b8, M8. I r8 it an 8.

>Youtube is no longer allowed to call themselves a bastion of free speech

They never did. This was always going to happen. People think leftists taking over academia is some sort of accident that won't be repeated. It's not. It's their plan for everything. They get in, they take over, they remove all conservative voices. They're going to do this for EVERYTHING. Hell, they do it to their own family members, they don't give a shit.