Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J_bB5atgQ7M
youtube.com/watch?v=3anuIAgJmys
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F

what a time to be alive

F

f

I bet it'll bitch at the washington monument for gubment halp cuz da baby daddy dun run awayed

Why should I pay respects when they didn't even put up a fight

>inb4 hurr London is Muslim

I guarantee the vandalism was spear headed by students at MICA, the biggest SJW hive in Baltimore.

Why put a statue up of before the abortion?

fortunately its now legal to tear down statues yoou dont like, so someone needs to get on this

Why a black woman?
And why pregnant?

Voters are watching. I say tear them all down. Small price to pay to kill the DNC in 2018.

Hang a noose around the statues neck

>why pregnant
Thats her superpower.

its kind of hilarious how cowardly you right wing tards are.
whine and cry about losing everything.
yet doing absolutely nothing about it.

what about the nigger's other 3 kids?
will the plaque list only their first names or will it also include the 3 baby daddy's names?

thats more fucking men helping a pregnant black lady than youll ever see

fuck your shitty subcountries

Someone needs to tear this fucker down and replace it with pepe

>Pregnant black woman
>No father anywhere nearby

No
You allowed this to happen and spread throughout the world
Press S to spit

S

S

>implying this isn't going to lead to more violence against the left

We aren't Europe. We're fighting back. Or have you been in a coma?

It'd be amusing for someone to get a stencil and white spray paint, to spray a stencil piece of a black baby behind bars on the black woman's stomach.

>Black woman
The most oppressed thing on earth
>pregnant
So it looks terrible if vandalized.

Well, Baltimore can be the new Detroit and then niggers will all blame evil raysis white people for not wanting to live in a third world shithole. Stop worrying about it and just let these retards show the world what they are really about

how easy it would be.To be honest a couple guys and put on masks in the night and just tear it down like they did the confederate monument.

HURRRRRRRRR KNOCKING OUT AND RUNNING OVER LEFTIES ISN'T FIGHTING BACK HURRRRRRR I'M MUHAMMAD

Any dumb slut can get pregnant. It's not an accomplishment or something worthy of a statue in and of itself.

get ready to knock it down

its the natural state for nigresses in the inner city
and notice how she's alone, no baby daddy statue next to her

the yankees must pay

BLACKED

inb4 that shit gets ripped down hahaha

>Statue of a pregnant black woman

Cool, looks like it's our turn to play capture the statue.

Yeah you'd love to watch them retaliate so the liberal media can vilify them again. Nah m8, I would rather sit back while you chimp out and lose all your normie voters.

baltimore is a fucking shit hole, nobody is going to go there to see this stupid nigger statue
even under armour (literally the only business left) is ready to pack up and leave
those niggers deserve nothing less than to slowly starve like detroit did
city destroying subhuman trash

exactly where's the father?

To symbolize those who will inherit the United States.

Chimps.

If you've lived in Baltimore you'd know that that's basically the state bird of the city.

source?

F

some of you guys were alright

We won the election and we'll win it again in 2020, and you'll do nothing about it :) you mad faggot?

>The Blaze

It's like 7 blocks from my hiuse

comedy. unlike the brave brave left, famous for their ability to hide in a crowd and run from even responsibility for their actions, let alone a fight.
You think ud be so brave if you didnt have the police arresting anyone you lynch?
The left are literally defined by cowardice you fucking mincer

What exactly you want me to do?
I'm thousands of miles away from Baltimore.
I fight against the leftist shit here in my country.

THIS BRAVE BLACK WOMAN REPRESENTS THE OPPRESSION THAT WE BLACKS HAVE FACED SINCE SLAVERY

RAPING US FOR ALL WE ARE WORTH

BROTHERS AND SISTERS

IT IS TIME TO STAND UP

DESTROY ALL NEO NAZI STATUES

>cnn ratins improve by 1%

Busy at work. Don't have all the fucking free time liberals and niggers do.

top kek

It's not like the GOP are going to do anything.

Classy. Looks like any other 3rd world shithole, graffiti camo

>Pregnant black woman
>No father on statue

Sounds about right.

If you're going down that route one of our guys did it before you...

They never even had a chance to day of the rake.
Too soon dearest brother...

>Puts up brave black pregnant women.
>Still no black father.

lel, would be funny
just don't get caught, they'll try to get a hate crime charge

Fuckin

S A V A G E

>britbong
>faggot
yeah, checks out

YOU FUCKING YANKEES

so you can tattle on us and "win"?

This is just...I'm ashamed. Regardless of where you stand politically or culturally, tearing down parts of American history to replace it with the epitome of EBT is just disgusting.

And they do it to Lee's statue of all people.

>he still doesnt know the left can fuck the right how ever it pleases.
The left has wallhack autoaim noclip and you have a knife
Ged gud

Sorry m8 Baltimore is like another country to me. Call me when they start fucking shit up in my state.
>they won't

Underrated

at like 3 am one night please find someone to help you remove it and go dump it in a river/lake

fucking do it user. but remember total op sec and covert operations...buy new cheap clothes from out of town and burn them after, or even better a fucking burkha
even though you can cite legal precedent of the police allowing it to happen so it must be legal now

LOL xD

Not for long

youtube.com/watch?v=J_bB5atgQ7M

S

holy fuck
im glad im from Russia. back in the 90s i used to want to live in America because i thought USA is the greatest country

fuck USA. shitplace

S

America should burn in hell. They deserve everything the get.

In this case it is, because the statue of pregnent laquisha is symbolic and inspiring because she kept getting babies aftetr all of these abortions and social care who took her babys, and she never gave up

>pregnant black woman
>no father in sight

Seems like the perfect statue for Baltimore.

>Why a black woman?
>And why pregnant?
Its a symbol of the welfare queen. Its a symbol of gibsmedat.

youtube.com/watch?v=3anuIAgJmys

Someone put some food stamps in her hand if possible

>so it looks terrible if vandalized
HAHAHAHAHAHA

PLEASE someone I am BEGGING someone to put up a statue next to it of some white guy being forced to pay her welfare lmao

I WILL FUCKING PAY FOR THIS MYSELF IF SOMEONE WILL DO IT

You Americans can protect your statues. Just bring your guns and follow the law.

Except win all your senate seats and be able pass whatever we want, even with a handful of cuckservatives getting in the way. You ever stop and wonder, "If we are really winning with our far left agenda, why is Schumer and DNC leadership trying desperately to rebrand into a worker-focused centrist party, complete with Trump talking points?"

Tick tock. You'll be a footnote soon enough.

calm down achmed

America is still a nice place. Just stay away from large cities like Baltimore and Chicago. Normally I would tell Russians fuck off we're full but we need more whites.

picture of black woman pregnant statue pls

Does it have an EBT card in its hand?

Are you proposing something you Ivan? There's only so hard I can get.

S

S to spit on its grave.
USA was a mistake to begin with and the path it went down, was the only path it could ever follow.

Both American and Russia made a mistake in stopping Nazi Germany. Your two countries are the reason why white people will go extinct.

Good job.

Funny thing is that nowhere you see those gun nuts protecting their country. They will migrate, they will go extinct.

>Racist America is officially dead now

Good riddance

Im pure blood German, Tyrone

Because they aren't even trying to be subtle anymore. They want to rub white genocide in our face as hard as they can.

>only so hard I can get
how about this?

It's hand is painted yellow like "got caught stealing red handed". Niggas were just out of red paint.

WHEREARETHECOPS

Burgers and bongs caused this. They fought against their brothers to defend the kikes. And burgers have been instrumental in spreading the cultural marxist message to the world.

F for innocent White burgers but S for burgerland.

>ineffectively crying on Sup Forums
>fighting back
wew laddy

F

>larping