What is the best way to fight against the alt-left right now?

What is the best way to fight against the alt-left right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J_bB5atgQ7M
twitter.com/VICE/status/898266524183662593
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

keep exposing antifa as communist anytime someone so much as mentions them. I did this just because I thought the person was unfamiliar with the group and was met with hostility until I finally asked him if he was part of antifa and he kept ignoring the question and said if he was he would be doing nothing wrong.

also, because of your flag, dont be a fucking retard about it and go on some autistic rant about jews, which will only help them.

The game they're playing is hard to counter. Anything we do will lead to what the kikes want -- a civil war. I say we stop targeting these grassroot faggots and start aiming higher up the chain. Target the ones making the moves.

Well you could start by not being racist inbred nazi fuckheads. That would be great.

They're racist inbred nigger fuckheads. Your argument? Because we're white, we can't play their game? White genocide is a real thing. Stop being a pussy.

This to.

keep calling them "marxists"
its worked so well for 50 years why come up with any new ideas?

Actually fight them on the streets

youtube.com/watch?v=J_bB5atgQ7M

Take care of their kids. Volunteer. Coach sports. Mentor them. Show them being an upstanding god-fearing American is something worthy of praise not derision.

Internet is not the only place the culture war is waged.

> What is the best way to fight against the alt-left right now?
Let them try to blow up Rushmore. That's how.
In other words when your enemy is this retarded, you grab a lawn chair, some iced tea, and watch them drop heavy stones on landmines for fun.
You don't HAVE to do anything. At least today.
Cheers.

Baiting them and keep calling them communists.

they changed it a little bit now
twitter.com/VICE/status/898266524183662593

Guns bullets and explosives

Is BLM alt left?

The premise is fallacious. How many whites do you think would support slaughtering Antifa in the streets, if they harmed just one white girl, and the alt-media covered it extensively?

(((THIS)))
(((H)))
(((I)))
(((S)))

Because the american anti-commie mentality is only prevelant in people born before the mid-80's.

You shout marxist and the youth reply "What's wrong with marx, nazi?"

Bring up the genocide of the Cossacks
The doctors plot
The night of murdered poets
Red Terror
Great purge
And Holodomor

Watch their heads explode

I mean I hate antifa totalitarians of course. Theyve been organizers of chaos since before I was born all over the world. However, I know a lot of black people irl who stand on the right on a lot of issues. And I know a lot who dont like white virtue signaling. I feel like in the end, BLM will turn out to be fellow freedom loving Americans.

People tune it out. "Alt Left" is a perfect label.

Yeah that may work but the true colors of ideologues is that their mentality is worth the death of everybody but them.

In short, they care no more for human life than Sup Forums does for the entire continent of Africa.

Don't correct your enemy when they're in the middle of making a mistake. If they actually go through with destroying mt Rushmore then the whole country will see them as traitors. Let them riot on their own.

i really want to see this happen just so people realize what is happening. I want to see all that impotent rage bottle up so it can break the moment these alt-left destroy something monumental and we can really see the purge of the left side

Link them to ISIS
everybody will hate them forever

keep branding them the alt left. they really hate it.
then throw in the pedophiles as the ring leaders of the alt left.

this. don't go running around wearing nazi shirts and screaming about jews and niggers. you will just be helping antifa.

Get hashtags trending where you link articles like this. Expose all the horrible shit they do. Basically expose them

De-platforming needs to treated as a much more serious issue, Titanic monolithic organizations who run non-private platforms need to be regulated so they cant filter free-speech with censorship and de=platforming,

Companies need to be strongarmed to accept free-speech, By Law.

Remind them that the state of Washington was named after a slave owner

You meme the shit out of them with conflicting information with what the Left is producing with Right's way of interpreting it.

That's the right thing, don't chant nigger, kike, jews and wear things with nazi symbolism. Instead use the US flag. Yup, with that you'll give an image that Antifa is anti-American