You know it's only a matter of time until they shut this place down

You know it's only a matter of time until they shut this place down

You never go to war with Sup Forums.

Bullshit

Not likely. This place is 99% LARPing shitposters and 1% Literally Hitlers.

reverse those numbers famalam

In every thread of this nature there is always the one guy who thinks pol is ironic. Not so, while there are ironic morons who have nothing better to do with their lives and larp most of us are actually serious about this.

That would probably be the dumbest move they could possibly make. Without Sup Forums acting as somewhat of a containment board for us we would be unleashed everywhere else and cause TPTB even more trouble than we already are.

Also fuck off shill.

Th call that saved Sup Forums.

pol needs to be shut down.
gook moot needs to ban you racists.

Sup Forums has always been satire. The fact that some low-IQ rural/suburban retards fell for the LARP doesn't change that.

soros pulled funds from FANG stocks

all social media will be destroyed

dont fall for the satire meme

>he fell for the this is serious and we are changing the world meme
Take a bath with your toaster user

>Shut down a containment board
>Flood all your good goy sites like Faceberg and leddit with pissed off autists dropping redpills left and right
Yeah, no. They like us right here.

lol JIDF literally was everywhere after the first Gaza lawnmowing. The descended like locusts on the whole internet.

The saying "Sup Forums is satire" is satire, newfriends. Just like "Sup Forums is a board of peace."

Neither of those kids are his. The first ones mine and the second ones his gardeners.

lmao. They shut this place down months ago. Cuckchan is just a few retards arguing with niggers and faggots now. Oldfags have better things to do than be harassed by literal garbage.

All they need to do is offer that nip enough money and he will do it willingly.

dunno man the last time the nerds in this page got slighty angry because someone menaced their vidya they awoke an ancient egyptian god and got Trump elected.
Imagine if you take their #1 pastime and social network.
Autism is the source to meme magic and we are resting on teratons of it.

I think I might like it if they shut down Sup Forums.
I might get muh life back.

Come on now fella you can't try to tell me that you believe this crap? cant you literally go inside of the fucking gas chambers at Auschwitz?