IRELAND WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK???

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/news/irish-could-be-minority-ethnic-group-here-by-2050-professor-1.424517
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

5 JUST 5 kids are white in that picture. Well RIP Ireland. Now you really are potato niggers.

most likely a british class on a school visit

>Balbriggan

Literally should be nuked.

Irish parents often pull their kids out of 'diverse' schools so that's why some of these look so lopsided. Balbriggan is basically split in half.

I bet the these white kids are polish

If we're gonna be replaced, we should be replaced by the Chinks who are actually smart. I won't have this country become an African cesspool.

Well, they are at the ecology centre.

The two nearest look polish, the two girls near the mic look Irish though. But poles are welcome here. The niggers are not.

>making a thread shitting on yourself

Probably.

We are fucked.

See this is the problem with you inbred nazis. Where I see human beings, you see color. You're all pathetic, and I wish you would join us in the present instead of living in the past.

No nation state for the goys.

Iceland has fallen now aswell.
The country that is 93% blond and 95% blue or green eyed. Due to its small size it won't be long till it disappears.

1/10

Fuck all of you racists. At the very least kids should deserve a chance in this world, regardless of the color of their skin. Wake the fuck up please. My faith in humanity is at an all time low.

Fucking lol.

Even 1 foreigner is already too much

Fuck off.
This attitude is what got the west into this mess.

Wow, no whites at all.

Kill yourself nazi scum, how about you get a move on and help repopulate your 'dying' white race.

The Nazi's ability to count is incredible.
Literally the most cherry-picked picture I've ever seen as well.

what fucking mess. The greatest diverse country in the world? The United fucking States of America is the MOST DIVERSE COUNTRY ON THE PLANET. And it's also the NUMBER ONE COUNTRY on the planet.

That's actually what's going to happen.

irishtimes.com/news/irish-could-be-minority-ethnic-group-here-by-2050-professor-1.424517

>Ireland's native population could be in a minority by the middle of this century, the president of Dublin City University (DCU) will claim today. But large-scale immigration is still essential if we are to remain prosperous, Prof Ferdinand von Prondzynski will say.

>Unpublished UK-based research has indicated that by 2050, Ireland's population will consist of a multicultural and multiethnic mix in which the indigenous Irish will form a minority.

>He says this is based on some demographic projections which also suggest that people of Chinese origin may form the largest of the new ethnic groups.

Nigerians are officially the new face of Ireland they are the ethnic group RTE keeps showing and praising.

lol, in 3 generations you will have blacks moving to america saying "im irish!"

BLACKED

you see doctors and lawyers lol

you amerimutts do this allready though

Are they the christian or the muslim ones?

Least it won't be the niggers. Based Celtic Chinks wont tolerate the Niggers and Sandniggers.

Both.

>Large scale immigration is needed for economic reasons
Lmao do they even hide it anymore?

>gangs of new york

Not 5, 6. Still, though.

Chinese are also taking over the UK atm

ANGLOS OUT, NIGGERS IN!

fuck those burgers

Quit being such a faggot, okay?

YES

What's with all the Irish threads today?

lmao irish are literally the niggers of eu

I thought the Irish took pride in their country's homogeneity? This world sucks now. Everyone is falling to the Marxists. Who's next, fucking China?

Youre already cucked with that attitude.

>LE BASED ASIAN MAN

fuck off

>get independence, throw it all away

The pain..

fuck I read Ireland as Iceland

JESUS FUCK...... HOW THE FUCK DID THE NIGROS GET THAT FAR NORTH. LIBERALISM IS DESTROYING THIS FUCKING PLANET. INSTEAD OF THE NIGROS FIGURING OUT HOW TO MAKE THAT ENTIRE CONTINENT THEIR FROM PROFITABLE. THEY ARE JUST ENTICED TO WHITE MAN LAND BY LIBERAL KEKS.

That's cute how whites-anti-whites are thinking that everybody helps them because they care about minorities and all this leftish gay bullshit.

No we are fucking not. States are going bankrupt. And doesn't Ireland not have a right not to be ethnically displaced.

NOTHINGS ALRIGHT

NOTHING IS FINE

IM RUNNING AND IM CRYYYYING

We do. But like all EU countries the Media and far lefties have taken over control.

You're next snow nigger.

I'm going to move to Alaska and live with the based hardworking with burgers there. I'm sick of the faggots in Europe cucking our countries.

I know you're joking, but there's a shitload of niggers in guangzhou now

He's not next because Helsinki is already 20x worse than Dublin. Never seen so many interracial couples in my life. Helsinki is worse than Stockholm. I take no pride in saying this because my gf is Finngolian.

Blackbriggan is where we keep most of our niggers. Better than spreading them out at least.

Are you a fucking pedo? You like fucking little nigger kids, right? Ya sick fuck!

Too many white kids to be Brits. lol

Kek. People living in West are really worst degenerates of white race.

They should stay in their own god damn countries and get taught by their own god damn people. We owe them nothing and they owe us everything. Without us they'd still be living in mud huts, so why can't they stay in their own countries with their new western technology?

YOU're the problem. People should just stay in their own fucking countries.

Yeah the good thing about Irish people is most of us just stick with other Irish people. You get the odd Irish blonde bimbo who goes for the black cock tho.

MISE ERIE AND SHIT NIGGA

It's not in the interest of the world that Europe and the US are nigger or muslim majorities. You own the big guns, we don't want this crazy fuckers owning the guns.

THIS. I'd rather have 50% of our population be smart chinks rather than dumb ugly niggers and spics.

I agree with this methodology, the most effective method is definitely to...........how do you say.................concentrate them

You're doing amazing,Ireland. Diversity is the future!

lol Wait, there are niggers in Ireland? What countries are most of these groids from?

Cucks.

germany

Yeah, in spite of the diversity. We'd be even better if we kicked out all the niggers and had more whites. The United States is soon going to be overtaken by China, which I'm fine with because at least chinese people are self-hating cucks. Diversity has ruined the west with niggers and middle easterners (even though middle easterners are really only bad because of their religion)

When I started secondary school there was literally 0 black people in my school by the end of my leaving cert every year had at least 5 - 20

Nigeria. By far.

Must be from North County Dublin..

It's North Dublin, it's a shithole.

Our constitution before mid 2000s said that anyone born on the island of Ireland was Irish - this was so Northerners could claim Irish citizenship. Lo-and-behold, over come thousands of pregnant niggers and shit out their child in Ireland.

Twenty-seventh Amendment of the Constitution of Ireland changed it, but it was too late. We got dumped with heaps of Nigerian anchor babies.

Ignore leaf flag, abroad

er...aren't* self hating cucks. Seriously it's like being white is seen as a bad thing for some reason in the west. What the hell?

>Looks at nigger and sees homo sapiens sapiens

That's a big mistake. They aren't human.

Nope I'm from Galway which is arguably the most cultured county so I'm pretty worried

I really, really, really wanna die
t. Europe

Nigeria

>from Galway

Kill me now. I thought Galway was relatively free of all this. KILL ME.

>Galway which is arguably the most cultured county
You misspelled Laois, friendo.

I have never had a non-white person in my class lol

>studies show
>faggot website full of bottoms and blue haired fatties virtue signalling

Fake news. Fuck off.

Nigeria mostly.
I still remember the first black man I ever saw when I was around 7 was a Nigerian doctor, and when I walked in and saw he was my doctor I got scared and almost ran out of the room before my mam shoved me forward through the door.

He was a good doctor, but he smelled bad.

WTF.
Why do niggers ALWAYs go white country.
Fucking subhuman shit.

Same with me when I was young in Dublin. None. Within the last 20 years, Ireland has changed dramatically. I hope the EU dies a horrible death. Destroyed Ireland.

But you can find all white children classes in UK. Guess where.

Northern Ireland?

Why are Nigerians heading to Ireland of all the other places they could go? seems like a fucking bizarre choice.

see

at least there are no mixed ones

Hate blacks? Go to the Midlands! Not even niggers will live with the inbred fucks from Westmeath or Carlow

The fucking nignogs are in the shithole areas.

That where you are?

>still a few White children
Not diverse enough!

4 kids have successful futures

The greatest weakness of the white was his urge to destroy himself.

Special ed?

There is literally no country for white men.

No. I live in a nice, untouched area. Was talking about Dublin at large, not my area.

Where's this from? Tell me.

The rebel county can't even use a rebel flag ffs.

I was in Dublin last week. You wont believe how (((diverse))) that city is and how many homeless people there are. Fucking terrible waste of time going there.