Missouri senator tweets for Trump's ASSASSINATION!

dailycaller.com/2017/08/17/missouri-senator-i-hope-trump-is-assassinated/

How is this allowed? Can public officials now call for murder of the president?

Other urls found in this thread:

stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/mccaskill-clay-and-others-call-for-mo-senator-to-resign/article_406059d6-1aa4-52fc-89ee-2a6a69baaf2e.html
archive.fo/WIqUq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Couldn't give a fuck

Post this on r/the_Zion for tons of easy fake internet points.

bump

This is a hateful call for and defense of murder. We can't have people who think and act this way making our laws.

Trump will get shot but survive

Ok, it's only a state senator. Our government is actually going pretty well right now because our new republican governor is great. To bad he's Jewish.

literally who

THIS CUNT HAD A LOT TO DO WITH THE FERGUSON CHIMPOUTS. SHE'S ABOUT AS ANTI-WHITE AS ONE CAN BE, AND NEEDS TO GO.

No weapon formed against Trump will prosper.
The Satanic leftist legion will be smote.

COMMENT ON THE LOCAL WEBSITE IF YOU CAN: stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/mccaskill-clay-and-others-call-for-mo-senator-to-resign/article_406059d6-1aa4-52fc-89ee-2a6a69baaf2e.html

@cgagneRNN
found the guys twitter that posted that. says he's a journalist also

So much for the tolerant left. :^)

Bump

This needs to go viral

if CNN clones or John Oliver clones don't cover it, it didn't happen. thsi is what it's like to have no voice. you want a voice? kill the media. all of them.

I wonder what it feels like to be in the Chinese or Russian governments right now.
Watching our Republic fail must be entertaining to them.

Damn it satan I'm not supposed to agree with you.

A NAPPY HEADED HO
NASTY!

I just found this. What do you think Sup Forums?

So what? You expect a nigger to sympathize with the whites? Are you delusional?

And yes. Before you ask the guy that set it all up the mayor of charlottesville is a democrat and a jew.

Facebook post.

Seems legit.

please submit tips to fbi and secret service

she will not get away with this

>Can public officials now call for murder of the president?

You didn't know? Local level republicans approved it by precedent the last two terms.

She literally committed a felony

under 18 U.S.C. § 871

The hornets are getting mighty angry. So are the wasp, yellow jackets, and bees. Keep it up, libshits.

Brett Baier should not be included in there.

This concern seems to be real. It's possible that you have to call the Secret Service and make them warn that if social media platforms don't take action against anyone threatening the POTUS that these websites might get censored.

She'd be in jail for up to 5 years

she deleted it, not knowing how the internet works

>if I delete it, it's gone forever

you dumb nigger.

Jesus you guys are embarrassing

Report this bitch

everyone submit tips

we need consensus and multiple reports

who would you add?

Everyone should share this

PUNISH SEDITION NOW

>Bret Baier

What? He is one of the good guys.

lmao there's like a hundred great candidates

olbermann, tapper, chuck todd, scarborough, mika, etc.

see

I wonder, what would happen if another American replied to her message on twitter, saying something like "I hope your family is murdered in the most gruesome way in front of your eyes before you get locked up in a cage to think about it for the remainder of your life".
Can you get arrested for this? In yuropoor land, I would be jailed on the spot. But isn't that protected by the 1st amendment over there?

She will be interviewed and determined not to be a threat and no charges will be filed.

The other individual will have his background run to see if he really does have a relative on the USSS executive protection team. If so they both will be interviewed. Charges unlikely.

Is there a change petition for her to resign?

This bitch needs to be arrested. This shit is getting old.

In the US threats against the President are treated differently than other violent or terroristic threats. It is a grey area as far as the 1A is concerned. Many times people will be interviewed to see if they constitute a legitimate threat. For instance in 2006 a student had his computer confiscated and was investigated by the USSS after posting lyrics to the Misfits song "Bullet" with Kennedy's name exchanged for President Bush's.

wow thanks
t Missourianon

For those concerned about submitting tips I would also add that the USSS is already investigating this.

supposedly Christopher's cousin works as an secret service agent, he claims hes part of trump's security detail (highly doubtful), but I hope someone finds the info and get his arse canned. We can't trust the POTUS to this renegade agent.

How much is one niggabyte?

Trump cannot be killed by a bullet, for the power of kek protects him.

Was about to say the same thing, Baier is legit.

Queef Olbermann would go good in with these losers.

Surprisingly other democratic state senators are calling for her resignation. Even US Rep Claire McCaskill. She's only doing it because she knows she barely has any chance as it is for re-election next year. Aligning with someone like this would put her out for sure.

checked

Idk either but it'd be sweet if they took a bite to the curb so that we could stomp on their heads lmao

because missouri is a corrupt backwards nigger state
even the whites in missouri are irredeemable

This was a joke btw

Sauce?

Let me know when she is officially disbarred or whatever from conducting senate duties and even arrested. OTher than that, this is just another example of the (((Tolerant))) left getting away with bullshit.

exactly, they need to be "warned" by some worthless Pede instead of these half measures like Cucksville

boo

>How is this allowed?

It's called freedom of speech. She carefully worded her sentence so that she technically didn't do anything wrong.

Example:

>"I'm going to kill you"

An actual threat made on someone's life that is not protected under free speech.

>"I hope you get killed"

Not a threat on someone's life. Protected by the first amendment.

Unpopular opinion here.

She used the word hope which doesn't sound like a threat or even a call to carry out an assassination. In my personal interpretation it means me just being happy over the outcome of a possible event without me having any power over the outcome. As in: I hope it rains tomorrow. Therefore the first should cover her big ass.

Her being a retarded nigger doesn't change anything btw.

for all the rabid Bret Baier fans

Here she is race baiting in 2015:
Racist State Senator Chappelle-Nadal’s Tweet Threatens Whites

archive.fo/WIqUq

>free speech is bad

If get, Trump gets killed but becomes the ultimate Martyr.

Great post user
So, are you USSS?
If so, thanks for dealing with such bs lately

fuck off, Trump will live forever

get them fired

I couldn't agree more. As horrendous as it is, I support her being able to say it. She can hope whatever she likes. I hope she gets raped and brutally murdered.

>obama effigies lynched
>this is fine
>someone talks about killing trump
>boy howdy when did it get so bad guys

>. I hope she gets raped and brutally murdered.

+1

I am not. I am an independent security researcher with a long time interest in 1A issues related to cyberspace and have never been a federal employee.

I thought Nutty Professor wasn't getting anymore sequels.

And what is legit in your mind? Coverage by CNN? Conversation panel on fox news?

Not really.
If your leftists win and take over, we all are fucked.

Seriously, Brett is pretty based. Definitely doesn't belong with those other faggots.

Check'em

Although I can't agree with your sentiment....That needs to be memed the fuck out of for the hypocritical principle...