#partandbarcelona

#partandbarcelona

not even sorry at this point anymore

i was just thinking theres a while since we've had one

13 people is alot of blood
This guy planned it, maybe even with expert help

you know what to do

Maybe you should stop harboring these experts then.

dont know where the most horrible pictures are

We can't very well stop Americans from coming to Israel without a political re-precautions

Sky News reporting an explosion in a house is linked to the party van. One dead and im too lazy to make thread.

I guess they will feel more european than spanish after this.

>be barcelona
>says tourists out
>refugees welcome
>gets fucked
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

¡Parte integrante!

couldn't care less

Shaping up to be a weekend of cultural enrichment.

terrorist attacks happen every month. Why do we still go crazy when one happens?

kek

Same here. Big city people deserve everything that they get.

t. small city and urbanization masterrace

>CNN: There Will Be Questions About Whether Barcelona Attack Was ‘Copycat’ of Charlottesville

JUST

>wearing a shirt with the Spanish flag on it
Kek, try that in Barcelona and see how far you go without being called a fascist or being assaulted.

Thousands of attacks are yet to come. This is the result of open borders, this is what you get. Applaud it and hope that the refugees welcome people are the victims. People dumb enough to believe the multi culti crap should be the only victims.

>white "supremacist" kills one guy and injured 13
>omg we gotta stop right wing terrorism
>two muslims kill 13 people and injures 100+
>#notallmuslims

can't spell Pain without Spain

We're not going crazy. We just demand that news, legislators, government, etc. call it what it is. Name it and wipe it the fuck out. The more they continue to try and spin and deflect away from the very real problems islam causes, specifically islam, in modern day society, the harder we'll press the truth and expose it. Call it racist, call it islamophobic, call it whatever. I don't give one single fuck at this point. I wouldn't expect a 15 year old to understand this shit because all you've ever known is these dumb motherfuckers being "normalized" by the media, but I can assure you this is neither "normal" or how things used to be. The moment you start to think this shit is "normal" is the same moment the MSM has won your mind.

Fun fact: the local government of Barcelona and all of Catalonia favors Muslim immigration rather than from Hispanic American countries to avoid adding Spanish speakers to their population. This couldn't have happened in a more deserving city.

>tfw tourist in Barcelona right now
Not going anywhere for the next 2 days im here, wtf I hate Spain now

hope your hotel has a bar downstairs

>Finally a valid excuse not to leave the hotel room during the whole vacation
Perfect

fuckin guiris. I bet more than half the dead people are guiris.

BCN is swarmed by them, specially in summer. It's like the truck attack in Nice that killed mostly shitskins, doing a terrorist attack in a big city and expecting locals to be hurt is rather naive at this point.

I'd really be bothered if they started doing this shit in small to middle sized cities. Which they eventually will.

So what you're saying is that we should start literally executing neonazis so we're not cucks, right?

>CIA
>Maybe it was planned
You think?

Could I have a quick rundown on this meme I missed?

This has nothing to do with islam, you stupid fucking nazis.

>Oubakir
Motives unclear.

British tourists are so gross

>#bartandbarcelona

Fuck my sides. Wasn't expecting it.

>Not all!!
Why is every b8posting pretending to be a leftist American?

¡Ay, caramba user!

Neither am I. This is the only way yuropoors are going to learn. If they've even capable of learning.

not trying to be insensitive. But I wonder how the people who died were doing today. Like, when they woke up, they did have some weird feeling in their stomach, did they have nightmares the day before where they died of something horrible happening, etc etc. I always wonder why it's "them" who died. Why wasn't it the person who was in the same spot 10 minutes before. If you guys know what i mean.

Is it "god" ? Is it "destiny" is there some kind of predestined faith that is set when you are born?

under8ted

partandparcelona , of course the catalans were a target, the softer the better for terrorists

Muslamic lady at the London westminister bridge attack was photographed apparently nonchalantly messing about on her phone while stepping through the corpses of Brits who had just been run over

Later turned out she had been distraught and calling for help, photo was taken at a bad time. But her reputation was ruined