Shill this video

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s-O6dRDkKxs [Open]
Make this video go viral.
>why?
1. Redpilled analysis on Muslims in relation to Europe that normies will accept in the aftermath of Barcelona
2. It will give National Party, which is Unironically /our/party much needed attention

Bump

Bump

National Party is the closest thing to /our/party

bump,.

Meh, I've had enough of Christcucks in government desu. I mean, there a semi-decent protest vote, but seriously, they just don't have the same level of charisma as the likes of Trump or the Alt-Right.

I think there's potential with Barret desu, and I think they come off very articulate

bump

Yeah, but unfortunately the guy has a shit reputation locally, so much so that even I wouldn't be too happy voting for them. If they got rid of Barret and off Jesus' dick, then they would be a hell of a lot more attractive to the young voter.

>If they got rid of Barret and off Jesus' dick, then they would be a hell of a lot more attractive to the young voter
But they already are popular with youth, the average age of their party is 32 and the supposedly have many supporters under 18

What's wrong with Barret in your view?

Go home Big ears. Nobody cares about your non party.

Again, his past actions have kinda made him look bad (campaigned for a Catholic Republic just before it came out that priests were raping kids). He's a lot less hardcore nowadays, but he's still obscure as all hell. I could mention the NP to 100 people on the street and I doubt anybody would be aware of their existence.

I do get that they have a small but loyal youth following behind them, but they really need a breath of fresh air at the helm to make them viable. They need to be more memeable I guess.

You've been thinking that for a long time and I've been calling you a simpleton for just as long.

I see what you're saying, they need a new face at the leadership level. A new face in politics all together
That's a false r point
>more memeable
That can be done

>But they already are popular with youth, the average age of their party is 32

They have about 12 members kek

I'm bumping this thread just so other anons can see how delusional you are. You'd be the harmless cunt in the pub who everyone rips the piss out of but then feel sorry for you afterwards.

Get off NPs cock, yank. They haven't a hope. 99% of Irish have never heard of the NP and if they had, most would ridicule them.

Not bad, but it's nowhere near the Trump nor Farage level stuff that's floating around. Hell, even Gerry's better.

This

There's always room for improvement, but of course internet memes will never be enough, you'd need leaflet drops, poster campaigns, irl ground work

But memes are a good start. Hell, look at SF's facebook page. Shitty politics, but for a while I followed them simply for the shitposting that went on. In a modern world, a good shitpost goes a long way. Evidence: The MAGA hat is probably one of the greatest political publicity pieces of all time. Even better than Obama's HOPE posters because of how it could be slapped on to anything.

True, it's a start and a way of pulling people in if anything, but it's by no means an end

have a bump