They replaced the statue of Robert E Lee with that of a pregnant black woman

That's woke AF. Radical xtian racist monuments should be teared down.

this is the 21st century everyone knows that men can get pregnant too. pretty tasteless tbqh famalam

Can someone go take that shit down

You chose this

Stop all welfare.
All those useless articles would be dead in weeks.

alt-left really don't have asthestics

Doesn't this just mean that black woman are whores?

>No father

>Scientists predict what statues will look like in 2017
And it's beautiful...

kek
also digits

Destroying history is the hallmark of authoritarian regimes

I will beat you with the hammer and I will slash you with the sickle. Your symbols will be the tools of your death

Underrated

ay

jesus christ, when are you going to rename america to niggerville?

No statue of the father huh?

It's beautiful

Holy fuck that disgusting thing is an abomination.
Why couldn't they make a decent-looking statue?

"Is my confidence in General Lee that I am willing to follow him"

That statue looks like a burn victim with the rough texture and the stiff joints.

I laughed.

Is this the start of a civil war?

I refuse to believe that in the USA, in the fucking South at that, people can't just group up and blow this shit to the stars with some dynamite or tow it away with a truck and leave it in a river
fucking organize before you get destroyed!

It won't be much of a war once it goes hot.

SAVAGE

Leftists are of the devil. They can't create decent-looking things.

AHAAAAAAAA- this

I am never moving back to the east coast. holy shit. Actually starting to hope coastal cities start the war so i can join the resistance and defend the frontier

Beat me to it!

Most don't realize the south was fighting for state's rights as much as it was fighting for slavery.

Looks ashy

>Is this the start of a civil war?

No, it's the end of the United States and western civilization

they didn't take down the quote so now it looks super racist like the slave woman supports lee and being a slave

What is that made out of? Paper mache?

Not diverse enough, should be a pregnant gay black man.

fucking hell, the banter today is on a roll. massive kek your way.

So you cucks aren't going to fight back? That's pathetic

What is this thing made out of?

state's rights to own slaves.

This is the single most kike thing I have seen all Year.
The More they do this The More they Waken Up the Very People they're trying to eradicate to what's going on.

Will it be the first statue to have an abortion?

General lee was fighting for his state. It's not his fault his state left the union.

African hair tampons.

What the fuck! If you are black, how the fuck can you accept this? Is this not Racist?

There is no one group to fight against, and no leader

You're right, BBC News, we should organize an act of violence in retaliation, right here and right now in our evil Nazi safespace.

probably?

I wonder if she symbolizes abuse of the White funded welfare system....

Not gonna lie....even if I'm biased I feel like I can objectively say that's one of the ugliest fucking statues I've ever seen.

This is an even bigger fear of mine. Liberals taking down strong, beautiful, historic statues and replacing them with shit like this that either panders to SJWs, is ugly modern "art", or are just big fucking dildos.

KNOCK IT OVER YOU FAGS. STOP BEING PUSSIES AND DO IT!! FOR THE MEMES

Big question here. Did they do it legally or did some niggers just put it there?

This determines wether we can go full HWNDU or not

Not before Germany is named Mohammadville

No. State schools exist just for you. Convenient!

Exactly this
Trump won because of this shit, they are really only digging their grave. If Trump turns out to be a half decent president the democrats will be fucking BURIED next election
By definition a minority is just few people compared to the total. They're alienating the majority by sucking nigger cock

>statue ofpregnant black woman
>no statue of the father

This is right near my house, but I'm out of town for the next few weeks. If it's still there when I get back, it's dunzo

Jesus Christ Nigel, show some restraint!

It was a precedent. If you look today you can see how much larger the federal gov is now. We are supposed to be the UNITED STATES OF America. Now we are the United States of A M E R I C A.

Slavery is abhorrent though.

Let me rephrase it. Will the white people of America stand for this blatant act of trying to grab power from them? Will they not fight back and, for instance, tear down an MLK statue or something?

lol what the fuck is wrong with you murrikans hahahaha

the statue they quited was black too, do they are racist?

Just burn it overnight. How difficult would it be? They started the war, let them have it.

/thread

Better

Can someone draw me a diagram to understand wtf im looking at

Einstein level plagiary this.

Jesus fucking christ that's god awful, whoever did that needs to kill themselves

Next time they should ask North Korea for help.

Why does no one point out that only dictators and communists take down historical monuments

>strong independent black woman
>my confidence in general lee that I am willing to follow him

shitposting aside, isn't it strange they had this affront to god ready to deploy so shortly after charlottesville? this shit is way to convenient

U.S are truly fucked,Trump was an hollow hope ...

LOL. But that's even more racist. Look what is written in the stone. All I see is a black slave willing to follow its Massa. I swear man, black people are so stupid.

All you need to fix it and get on the news for doing it is some oil and a lighter

is there any actual story on this

Nobody would legally allow something that ugly and damaged to be put there. Some retarded nigger probably put it up.

This is disgusting. Why hasn't someone snapped and shot the shit out of the people who are responsible for this? You Americans are really getting soft.

>tear down an MLK statue
Oh come on, normies love MLK. This would only worsen it everything.

Haha the next time it rains, that fucking statue will fall apart.

kek, checked. Digits of peace.

Baltimore deserves this piece of shit

it just goes to show how useless niggers are

How apropriate. I see they are going for the 'poor african shithole' aesthetic.

There's a tree hanging over the monument. Bet a rope would hang real well from it.

I know right? It's literally a monument of a slave who is willing to follow its Massa.

How do they not realise this by now my fellow pasta?

Woke

>"never interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake."-

>this clearly not-african skull structure
rasis

>Why does no one point out that only dictators and communists take down historical monuments
I do all the time... The response I get is that Germany took down Nazi shit after the war. My response to that was.. as a result, modern Germany now controls most of Western Europe through the EU and continues to pass fascist laws. I didn't hear back.

my sides

I want off this ride

Yeah, it does seem like everyone was just waiting for the signal to start tearing down and replacing all these statues

the girl looks cute

BLEACHED

Friendly reminder everyone, they are trying to provoke you. They want video footage of racist Trump supporters burning an effigy of a pregnant black woman. Leave them alone and let them continue to dig their own graves. This shit is normie repellant.