What the fuck is this shit?

What the fuck is this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

itsgoingdown.org/right-urges-fear-refugees-antifa-fighting-isis/
youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>misguided soldiers fighting for their homeland = twenty year olds posting frog memes on the internet

sounds right I guess

literally a meme we made that lefties took seriously

A truth replaced with a conveniently easy and lazy lie, kind of like the ultimate statement defining the political left in America.

Liberals are so butthurt they are literally calling everybody they don't like a nazi. The meme became real. Not even the Jews are going to follow this retarded shit.

If leftists were actually acting like Americans in the 30s/40s, then we wouldn't be having this problem.

history repeating itself faggot
SAGE

sage

>"We" defeated them
>WE

alt-right and alt-left are the same thing. the ends of a horse shoe. in terms of how they act.
everyone thinks they both suck.
sage faggot

Saw this in Portland.
My friend was horrified I took a picture of it, then I started drunk rambling about Jews and liberals.

nice, wish i that was my wallpaper

WE

It's stupid communist. I'm mexican voted for trump know hitler was right. Get mistaken as white all the time because I grew up an American yes if you grew up American you will act American.

>muh horseshoe theory

That lukewarm IQ of yours isn't doing you any favors is it

Stop stealing my joke you fucking Poland rip off

>What the fuck is this shit?
It's trump winning a second term.

>needs 8 1/2 x 11 for wallpaper

To decorate that cardboard box you live in, amirite?

Plus, leftists are too pussy to join any military or militia

Kek, the lefties are so stupid. How does this poster not incite violence?

You must be really fucking dumb.

>too pussy

Delete these disgusting images immediatley

>anarchists
>stop ANYTHING, EVER

top kek

guys holy shit we just need to start helping antifa with their memes.
I was thinking earlier that since the antifa shit will spiral out of control all we need to do is absolutely nothing.
no, we need to give it a little push really.
coca cola was invented by a confedewralist

The Americans of WW2 were in a segregated army. They fought for a segregated country that had Jim Crow laws and where most blacks couldn't vote. US Army volunteers disproportionately came from poor rural southern backgrounds.

It's pretty weird to pretend they were communists who fought to liberate blacks.

> too pussy

I like how Antifa because pro military for "muh nazi scalps"(I have yet to see one), but they spit on the concept of serving their country in a enlistment.

This is why no one takes you faggots seriously outside of fringe media thats dieing.

>Huffpo
>Politico
>Jezebel

Soon WaPo and NYT will be on the list. I like how google rarely even adverts huffpost on the news section anymore. Even they know how retarded that site is.

>guns 4 sale
>never fired
>only dropped once

>their country

you mean go to iraq so that corporations make a buck of cheap oil? then become a homeless PTSD suicidal alcoholic ?

Look at those nu-males.

Long hair, huge guts, tight jeans.

I am surprised i dont see orange tips on those rifles.

>hey mom don't I look so badass with my gun props and Soviet jacket

put this next to it

But we never beat them, they were defeated by their own failure

The same gas your mom puts in her SUV when dropping you off at your antifa club.

yo why is dat person black dis is racist yo

Survival of the fittest, it was a game of which country could last longer.

Jesus christ look at them.
Can you imagine them versus 5, maybe 6 armed forces?

Kek this is the original

You do realize that antifa and commies are worse than nazi's right?

You half wit sorry excuses for white men are going to get steam rolled. Its going to be funny.

Cute photoshop.

Looks photoshopped as hell

holy LARP

anti-establishment populism being associated with nazis. which was the entire plan behind charlottesville

>lefties think the people of 1941-1945 were "anti-racist"
jej

>MAGA hat
Haven't the left realized that these "Nazis" don't even like Trump anymore?

They got too ambitious with this one.

1pls stop
it's over

Kek. I think the internment camps are proof enough of that.

Do this, but get a version of Fascist Spain vs the syndicalist/anarchist/communist failures of Catalonia.

>Nazis having a laugh
>Rustles Britains jimmies
Checks out.

It's one thing when fascism was beat only after the whole world turned against it. It was a military defeat.

What leftists don't understand is that communism was defeated without a war, at a point in time when half of the planet supported it, entirely due to itself and the economic mismanagement, political oppression, and the total divorce from reality which it entailed.

It's particularly disgusting because just a month these people constantly shamed war vets and made a mockery of their service..... they sure did change their tune real fast, it's almost like there is zero consistency within liberal ideology.

Still photoshopped. I don't know why you keep posting these.

That is not a militia. That is a Dungeons and Dragons group holding weapons that terrify them.

wrong
they look like this

these pictures of these riots are so cinematic
I would watch a kino about a whie nationalist Chad saving his country

yoo bad your fear of evil muslims is not Photoshoped as well, or them nazi tears

itsgoingdown.org/right-urges-fear-refugees-antifa-fighting-isis/

It's Bannon's strategy. Keep them on identity politics and make them look nuts

more like this

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc

COMMIE BOI

Yes well... it was the communists that crushed the spine of nazi germany. Its not like we thought they were a threat until after the war.

Saved

I swear, people are more and more deviating from each other. Kids at my old school that were just a bunch of normies literally got together in their facebook group chat to talk about how terrible it was that a nazi rose among their community, when I was actually trolling and not even remotely white. Fucken christ. This guywas literally trying to report me to the base police because I violated the UCMJ by saying "9/11 jokes are funny"
goddamn, he had some big ass analbeads stuck in him.

>You literally cannot wear a hat supporting the President of the United states without risking getting stabbed in the kidneys

Our country is full of un-american swine, that literally hate it.

Not everyone can be a proud right wing soldier like James fields. It takes serious fortitude to wash out of basic a few weeks in. Just like the rest of you worthless fucks would.

There is safety in the knowledge that whoever made is is guaranteed not to own a gun, let alone one with a scary bayonet.

Well both groups are full of teenagers and pre-teens that don't know shit and likely to get fucked.

>being antifa is the only culturally accepted way to act out your masculine aggression and innate desire for animalistic release that has been stifled by years of doing what women tell you to do, and will not be condemned by the (((media))) and ruin your life

Congratulations for playing a game nicely rigged for you, commie trash.

They want to liken themselves to WW2 veterans to encourage and justify their use of violence.

Remember, Democrats think anyone who didn't vote for Clinton is a "nazi."

this

It depends on what state county. Rural you can be good, a high populated city... Not so much

>tfw live in Berkeley hills...

maga

>GOOGLE: Anti fascist wall

That looks like a Fallout: New Vegas poster

Almost. Anyone who attend white power rallies, says "Heil" a lot, and is generally a fucking asshole. Now, lower that persons i.q. By about 30 points, verify they are friendless and a virgin and boom - those people are probably nazis. If you would rather have it in a flow chart let me know.

Purposly using commie rifles as well. Guy on the left isn't holding a k98 its a Yugoslav mauser.

As soon as someone rules out 9/11 as a data point I stop taking any argument they make seriously

That isn't what Antifa believe. They think that anyone who voted for Trump is a Nazi.

What an ineffective helmet that must be.

>dat Bogandoff in the center

yea yeah we seen how hot you are, thats why the whole fucking countrey sees you as lepers now days, that guy is probably on welfare now

fuckin trump supporters are nothing like us nazis

we are completely different people

WE BEAT THEM BEFORE, WE'LL BEAT YOU AGAIN

bunch of soft faggots

FUCK THE ALT RIGHT