Is he right?

Is he right?

Not sure, but he´s obviously left.

Not really, white americans are also usually very "mixed". It's kind of ridiculous to celebrate Irish pride when you're like 1/8th Irish.

I don't see why "white pride" is controversial since most white americans don't have a clue about their european roots, but do have a connection with what you could call white american culture.

No.

This is a slide thread. What really happened today is a brutal terror attack in Spain.

Why can't you celebrate your Irish parts and your german parts separately? Just because your culture is diluted doesn't mean it doesn't exist

By that logic, blacks should only celebrate what African tribe they come from, not Black culture.

I like his logic, I will find a way to use it agaisnt leftists

They don't know that due to slavery and white washing
So to subsitute they celebrate all of black culture because they cannot trace their roots

White culture is a euphemism for the civilized world.

We need to drop the white culture part and just say "western culture" as it more accurately describes what is being valued here.

Why should I? I don't speak German or Gaelic, I've never been in any of those two countries. It makes absolutely no sense at all.

>have black skin
>WE WUZ EGYPTIAN KINGS

>have white skins
>w-well w-we have n-no c-culture since w-white s-skin means no-nothing...

Yes, there are many cultures.
But there is only one civilization.
Its the whitish west. Even japan was remoddled on it.

That's your culture whether you like it or not. You could celebrate American culture but that isn't linked to race

Sounds like an excuse to me. What about the American who are basically a mix of English, Irish, Scottish, French, German, Spanish and Polish? Because there are a lot of them.

Japan is superficially western in that they wear western clothes, but their civilization is deeply japanese.

Why can't you celebrate your parts mixed?

Celebrating black or white pride is exactly the same in terms of what you are celebrating

>That's your culture whether you like it or not.
Why? Is culture transmitted genetically now?

>You could celebrate American culture but that isn't linked to race
American culture is race-specific: nobody would deny that there is "black american culture". Likewise, what you call "just american culture" is really white american culture.

Just because white people can celebrate their specific national cultures does not deprive them of the freedom to celebrate white culture collectively. I celebrate my culture, but I also want to celebrate German and French culture, both for their own merits, and the impact they had on mine.

So, honestly, that argument is mute. He is right about black not having specific national culture, so they're forced to celebrate their generic blackness, and that's a tragedy, I can admit that. But in no way this should put white people at a disadvantage of not being able to celebrate the collective achievements of the white race.

The same exact poster will then mock us claiming how being 1/16th Irish won't mean we are Irish and should have no connection to our ancestors whatsoever

I mean do you think that Mexicans should celebrate Aztec and Spanish culture? Or do they have the right to celebrate Mexican culture?

Lets say that they took a DNA test and found out where in Africa they were from. What exactly would they have to be proud of then?
whites should be proud and protective of being descendants of the branch of humans that can build and maintain civilization. Looks like it's just us and asians if you want to look at a different branch as well. It does bind us together, but you need to stop being a race-denier to know it.

White culture is the union of white people, a union that lasts through generations. Kinship. Honor.

i never meant to say that they tried to clone the west.
It is certainly much more then just the clothes.
Anyway, point basically stands

>All niggers come from africa therefore they all have the same culture, black pride makes sense
>White people come from everywhere so being proud of your race's accomplishments makes you an asshole

No user, he is very wrong.

some liberal sent me this and this is almost exactly what i told her this whole text's argument is.

I'm white and I have no fucking idea where my ancestors came from. This lady must be very wealthy.

No, in America the melting pot is in effect for people of European heritage.

We are not the Irish or the Germans and most do not strongly identify with any one European background. We are the European Americans, usually shorted to 'white people'.

That's not how culture works you autist

The stolen culture argument works with Americans due to their mixing as well, nice try though.ä

also, realize the power of this line, japan or not

He is technically correct, but it doesn't actually work in Europe. You're not allowed to show pride in your culture here - look at Germany and England as a prime example. And if you do live in a country where (currently, at least...) it's still permissible to celebrate your ethnic culture, like in Scotland, there's a huge push to dissociate culture from ethnicity, so that anyone can be Scottish, including Pakis or niggers, whereas it can never be the other way round. I, as a white Scot, can not celebrate Oogbabooganese culture, or call myself Ooogaboogan - that's cultural racism see. I can not say "This culture belongs to the Scottish people" - that would actually result in me being arrested.

The left are exceptionally good at obfuscating their true intentions and making themselves appear rational. They'll say something reasonable like in that post, while at the same time, they're actually going against it with a different audience.

not gonna go referencing every single post here.

the guy in pic related is right. he's just coming from the wrong perspective. and here's why.

There is no 'white' culture the way theres a 'black' 'culture'. Yes. Notice I did put quotes under culture when referencing black but not white.

Why ?

They had a shot at it in the latter half of the 20th century but they blew it long story short.

All that remains to be said, we are not elevating 'black' 'culture' to the status of 'white' culture. We are relegating our own ethnicity, traditions, cultures, religions, mentalities, down to a skin colour. No better than 'black' 'culture'. Theyre not elevating themselves. We are degrading ourselves. The reason or reasons for that I believe are beyond the scope of this thread.

I bid you all a very fond good evening.

yes, you show pride for your own achivements and deep respect for the achivements of your civilization.
others have culture, we civilization now

What is "white culture"?
No "muh civilization" memes please. Real culture, like food.

well then llok at your kebep when my microwave is finnishe with it,,,
whos laughing now eh?

>white culture is so dominant and ingrained commie filth can't even recognize it

>but he´s obviously left.

What a debating point.

>they can't have liberian pride or congolese pride or

WHOA did this racist, xenophobic anti-semite just imply that there are differences between nations?! We all know that we're all one race, the human race. The sooner these bigots learn that we can all move forward.

seriously, fuck that culture shit.
We civilization

I'm founding stock, the only name for my ethnicity is "White American"

Hence "White Nationalism"

kike propaganda

no because no black people in the UK were not slaves and can tell me which african country they came from, sage this shit.

>Literally nothing
So this is the power of white culture

A good starting point in the very language you're using. In fact, white languages are the ones the world adopts as the global language.

I'm using a British language, not a "white" language. American mutts like you shouldn't steal Anglo accomplishments.

No. Go to hell.

/sage

>there's no pan european culture

fuck off nigger

>pan european culture
Yes of course, that's why Euros tried to wipe each other out twice in a span of 20 years.

amazing reading comprehension skills

Brits are white therefore, you're using a white language. Deal with it.

Oh yea thats right, white people have no culture its all universal.

>go around asking black people if their ancestors were slaves
>get beaten up

sounds like a good plan

Isn't the average black American ~15-30% white genetically? Maybe they should celebrate their white culture since they wouldn't exist otherwise.

Wrong. Most Europeans Americans are mutts, or to put it another way, they are of European origin, yet are not found on the European continent. Therefore, White Culture is a unique identity tied to those of mixed European descent living in North America and sharing a similar culture.

why? i get that the dude is leftist scum but "whiteness" is a really vague term. Obviously Indo-European people have shared cultural and racial traits, but neglecting your German/French/English/Scandinavian roots in favor of being white alone is pretty anti-intellectual and def anti-traditional

Its abhorrent that pakis and sand/niggers go into Scotland or any other country and change demographics and culture while their home countries stay the same. How long before some kilt wearing poo in loo claims to be related to William Wallace or some nigger claims he wuz actually African? We Scotland now.

Not really - Western Culture is celebrated - pointing out that there are Irish celebrations is like saying you can't celebrate being American because some people will celebrate being from individual states - you can still celebrate the combined picture.

That and I'm sure plenty of White Americans CAN'T trace their ancestry back to anywhere specific - even IF you can locate the country, which might be a stretch for some, can you find the particularity of it? Which English county or German state?

I'm sure there are plenty of white people who'd like to celebrate Western, shared values - which were a recognized thing until recently it seems, though I wish they could do it WITHOUT needing to larp as Nazis.

Yes, something black people would ne- oh wait, fuck - that's the top cause of their deaths both in Africa AND America. Dang.

whiteness and forcing people with white skin into this definition as a 'culture' culturally degrades and bankrupts them down to the level of 'black' 'culture'. Thats why its a dangerous term.