Post sites/groups/organizations that have revealed how cucked they are in the last week

Post sites/groups/organizations that have revealed how cucked they are in the last week

Other urls found in this thread:

eteknix.com/expert-says-nsa-have-backdoors-built-into-intel-and-amd-processors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all this does is confirm that TOR is a honeypot

>when you're forced to blow your cover because the higher ups demand their narrative be sung from every rooftop

Where have all the safe spaces gone?

Leftist retardation in a nutshell.

read the article

oh shit does that means the 60+ gigs of cp and bomb making guides are just traps ?

just bait to put you on a list and collect a wealth of evidence to be used against you, should the people in charge decide you need to be taken care of

yes

What would you know about retards, your country killed all yours.

ahh man i hope they dont sue me for fappin to 8 yr olds and bombing my self
are u fucking retarded btw ?

only 60gigs nice prank salim mufasa

>Trusting a "secure" service created by the US government, to keep you secure and anonymous
>Ever

shut it froggy.

In the case of your shithole the former is perfectly acceptable and the latter is something we hope for, so they'll likely not bother you. Not to mention the people who run rackets like this have no jurisdiction where you hang your towel.
I was fucking retarded but then your mom said she had to leave, so I'm currently cleaning the retarded off my dick.

i didnt use it to be "secured" i use it to search the memeweb

I have already unsubscribed from a few jewtube channels because of all the cuckery. Rebel Media for example.

mom insults really ? fucking pathetic

>60+ gigs of [...] bomb making guides are just traps
I seed that old 500gb one from /k/.

>checks flag
ahhahah

i was fucking pathetic but then your... you know

beat me to it

i stopped paying any attention to them at all after gaping mcanus pounded his ass with a dildo on camera

lol what cucks. Things like this make me lose trust in TOR. Probably run by Jews too.

What?

the cartoon only features one white person and it is a fucking broad...you would have to be blind not to realize there is a war on white men right now

This.

Can you really trust them to maintain the impartiality necessary to provide an anonymising protocol?

not even Sup Forums does this
why is Sup Forums so tolerant of neo nazi terrorists?

>when child rape and weapon tracficking is ok but nazi memes are too spicy even for the "dark web"

Every computer with an intel cpu produced after 2008 is a honeypot.

Yup.

eteknix.com/expert-says-nsa-have-backdoors-built-into-intel-and-amd-processors/