White power kid gets half naked and disavows racism when confronted. The MIGHT of the White!

youtu.be/C5g_1exP7H4

When LARPing goes wrong.

you are retarded if you don't think 99% of the people there were doing it for "teh lol."

Their troll worked and is now showing how moronic the Alt-left is.

>We were only pretending to be retarded

k m8

>I'm going to pound your face in with this baseball bat and get away with it
>WOH DUDE, I WAS JUST JOKIN' BRO, JUST JOKIN'.

He did the smart thing.

Your retarded if you don't think that is the reason a YUGE majority of us are here for.

Nigger Faggot cunt, I will send you to the gulag comrade.

I bet this kid calls anyone who isn't NatSoc a cuck

>Your retarded
>your

Delete your post while you still have a chance

Wow comrade I am so very hurt by your words, I do not know if i can live with myself anymore. And here I thought we are all fighting the same fight.

pol users in a nutshell

just like the nigger and spic gangs, white nationalists are too pussy to bite when theyre on their own

its ironic really

Damn, that would've been mass murder if those Nazis were black.

>how moronic the Alt-left is
Yea it certainly doesn't show how the Alt-right is nothing but a fake movement filled with larpers or anything, l-lets b-b-blame that non existent Alt-left meme

Never back down, even if you know you will take a beat. You will feel better about yourself afterwards.

It's satire and the left is so mentality challenged they can't comprehend humor.

I wonder what a leftist thinks when they see someone laughing. Do they go "wtf" and just start doing it because everyone else is? Do they just follow the crowd at a club when some tells a joke at stand-up comedy?

And Antifa! It's not about what group your in, men are generally afraid pusis nowdays.

if the alt right is fake and full of larpers, that would mean the left are the legit terrorists. really makes me think.

Looks about white.

t. Alt-Left

Remind me when they run people down with a car

>B-b-but bats and mace, so much violence

No one has died from that and the Alt-right group has brought just as much if not more weapons to the protests .....mutual combat

all these silly confused ones