You racists have no comeback for this

You racists have no comeback for this.

Blow it out your ass.

>niggers are intimidated by a rock
kek

Yeah he is totally right, public school loves to shove fake history and propaganda to rot children's brains and make them lean to the left.

I literally do not have a comeback because I can't understand the language it was written it.

>i be finna
What does that even mean

Sage

Wherever whites go, like cockroaches spics, niggers and shitskins will follow.

>Taliban
>ISIS
>Khmer Rouge
>Mao

>destroyed statues and idols that didn't fit their ideals

Learn your history damn nigger

Stopped reading at Y'all

"I am going to" I don't know why they even write it like that. Its not that hard to spell it the right way either.

I am fixing to, i.e., I intend to perform the action that follows the statement "Be finna"

>"our country"

Sage just sage

That they do.

The "black people" who were slaves in the 18th and 19th centuries were not the African-Americans if today. They were literal Africans who lived in jungles and wore loin cloths and beat on drums. The gap in understanding between slaves and the Europeans who used their labor was so wide it's almost impossible to imagine. They truly were like cattle, and they were treated like cattle, but whites, including Lincoln and Robert E. Lee, thought that blacks might have a future some day if they could be raised to a functional level. That dream never turned out, but it makes no sense for modern day African-Americans, most being mixed race and after generations of acculturation, to put themselves in the shoes of slaves.

i be finna = I am going to, or I should, or I am about to

Yum, dats hot.

'finna' is short for 'fixing to', it means 'thinking about'.

"I'm thinking about deleting both of my facebook accounts..."

>Monuments are reserved for the honorable
Is that the reason there are a Lenin statue in Seattle?

If the statue is reserved for the honorable, then the next thought process should be "they were remembered for having southern pride".
Regardless of their personal opinion on anything and everything else they fought for the pride of the south.

"Intent" can't be proven just because you feel a certain way and even if that was the "intention" it was secondary at best.

>funny what parts of history you want to keep and what parts we need to "get over"

Yes, because by destroying the statues you also nullify the audacity of african americans that lived through such times. You destroy any credibility you may have at receiving help because it no longer exists. You will repeat the same failed tactics over and over again until someone else builds another statue against what you oppose. Preserve history, even its darkest parts, so that you never experience them again.

But this won't matter since niggers and leftist don't think long-term anyway.

>I dont want to ever forget what white people did to our country
Like, create it and turn it into a 1st world country out of nothing?
>our country
Thats funny

Came here to post this

/thread

Judging people from the past by the standards of today leads to your entire history being wiped out. This is a slippery slope next they'll go after George Washi...