Why dont you have any compassion for those people fleeing poverty war and famine?

Why dont you have any compassion for those people fleeing poverty war and famine?

Whats wrong with open borders? How do migrants harm you?

Hundreds of people are dying RIGHT now in the mediterranean sea and nobody cares.

But one attack in barcelona and the whole media flips out and blames PoC, muslims and migrants.

>how do migrants harm you
Gee I dunno what would drive you to ask that question.

Maybe they should stay home and sort out their problems instead of running away?

Cliche as fuck but its probably half way true.

says the mexican taco while crossing the border

Hah, if I could finance drone bombing of every immigrant vessel traversing the Mediterranean Sea every day until they stopped coming I'd take pleasure in sinking every single one.

>fleeing war
Economic migrants, the vast majority of migrants, are not fleeing war or famine. They are fleeing shitholes of their own creation.

The mexican flags are the good ones. It's the spics with the US flag that have to go back.

Few of them will ever integrate western values, therefore I consider best for us to select few educated ones and leave the rest to the third world to handle.

You know back in the day , We had pirates working for the state , traveling the mediterranean sea , Forbidding anyone to enter or leave

But then Europeans decided "Hey Let's destroy that and invade those North African Countries , what's the worse that could happen"

A flood of immigrants , terrorists and soon the extermination of the white race , That's what could happen

Bring Back Piracy

What is sarcasm for 500 Alex? Also notice how I said "drive", referring to the frequent attacks with vehicles. I guess you nazi trip fags really are dumber than a truck.

Shut the fuck up pablo , dont you have a loan to mow or something

lawn*

>a loan to mow

>"the whole media blames PoC, Muslims and migrants"
How far up your ass is your head right now OP?

>How do migrants harm you?
> attack in barcelona

You answered your own question, retard.

Because they shouldn't flee. That's why their countries went to shit in the first place.

They should stand their ground and fix their own nations.

They're not fleeing poverty war and famine - they're bringing over poverty war and famine.

kys OP.

They caused all of it.

If they come here they have the money to pay for transport.
Some of them have received money to move to EU.
Some of them are confirmed to be ISIL fighters.
Most of them are arabs, who have a natural connection with violence and theft.

I have many problems with them.

Do you feel sorry for a dung beetle rolling around in shit all day?

NO NO NO NO NO
You guys are getting it wrong , they just saw that their lives were worthless and decided to feed the fish in the sea

You mean at what speed or the make and model of the car or what?

Says the spaniard faggot while sucking mamadou's dick

No matter how many of them we take in, for every single refugee that reaches the european coast, 10 future refugees are born in his homeland.

The only solution is raising the standard of living in the countries people flee from so they won't have a reason to leave their homes. Bringing them over here is not only unjust to those who remain in their home country, it's also going to cause more and more trouble for us over time.

Why should I care about you, stupid monkey? Your poverty is your own problem - you cannot create stable and prosperous state, because you are useless animals that cannot into scientific and technological progress. You expel europeans from your shitty africa, now europeans should expel you from Europe instead.

Why don't you just exchange countries , Give them the smelly Yurupian ones and Keep their african Countries , Tropical , Rich , and Wild life at most , Undeveloped so still pure , just need a bit of cleansing , from all the shits still living there , Leave yurup to immigrants , Africa is the future of he white race

someone gets it

My greatest despair and regret in life is that I cannot strafe those boats with a Corsair.

Because the lesson being taught with this shit now is,
>don't face your problems head on and try and persevere. Nope. Run away from your problems and don't face any responsibility and make sure someone else takes care of it for you
That's why. Dumb faggot

A country with open borders cannot be a welfare state without becoming a desolate wasteland.

I do not want my country to become a desolate wasteland, like the country these people ruined.

ha
>drive

Good joke.

You're a veggie.

>Why dont you have any compassion for those people fleeing poverty war and famine?
I do, more than you seeing as I want to put an end to these problems, while you want to perpetuate them.

>Whats wrong with open borders?
Ask Israel.

Physically, mentally, culturally, genetically, economically, historically, socially and decrease public health.

>Hundreds of people are dying RIGHT now in the mediterranean sea and nobody cares.
We do care, but you keep financing NGOs and human trafficking rings and dumping them in the ocean.

>But one attack in barcelona and the whole media flips out and blames PoC, muslims and migrants.
Yes, because they are the ones responsible. We hold people accountable for their actions.

eat a dick aussi , go eat a baby or I don't even know what you do in your shithole of a country
fuckin dick bags

Because they are the poverty war and famine. Millions of 70 IQ will destroy any ware. The best thing for the planet is to force a 1 child policy on them until they slowly breed out of existence. It is immoral to do so but in the long run letting them out breed everybody is far more immoral.

This.

Muslims aren't bad when you get to know them, 90% of the time they really are just normal people.

At the same time, you can't say fuck it and jump ship when you realise your model of social organisation doesn't work.