It's over boys

It's over boys

fuck that marxist goofball

I am not an avid fan of Sargon, but he doesn't seem alt right or extremist to me.

He should sue them.

>you should make money for rambling on youtube

Nope. Actually contribute or go away.

Great Sargon you faggot we fucking told you they were coming for you after us.

7000.00 per month on Patreon.
>More shekels goys

The guy is a douche but he makes valid points.

>when useful idiots get gulag'd

It's like clockwork.

Sargon is a fence sitting asshat.
Google just threw him to our side of the fence. I suggest we fuck with his mind until he's with us forever. He's a good speaker, and we could use a couple of those right now.

>Oh noez YT is being a cunt
>Guess ill have to go work for (((Buzzfeed))).

Should have seen this one coming goys.

Finally

that greedy nigger

>dude fuck Nazis and feminists look at how rational and centrist I am
>What do you mean I can't make money on my videos? Didn't you hear me being rational and centrist?
Dumbass.

He's not alt right. I hear alt right call him a leftist. Sargon is in a weird position really, both sides seem to hate him.

He fell for the "Universal Liberal Values" meme, and he fell for it hard.

kek, another worthless eceleb gone, I can't wait for molyjew to hit the road

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales deeply*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

good riddance
I hope google follows suit with the rest of the (((skeptics)))

to be fair it is his full time career.

>I don't give a fuck about the white race

Remember that he said this. Fuck'em. He can get his shekels from his based black guy following.

He's a neocon populist, not a classical liberal by a far shot. "Classical liberal" now on YouTube is a marketing label implying they're "smart and well educated". That paired with a le British accent and you have these hacks parasitising online communities.

Yeah. I did too, once.

We do like you Sargon. We are just annoyed that you don't seem to realize that they will never be satisfied until you are dead or literally neutered as a transwoman.

That lazy fucker should get a real job. He is like a teenage girl taking videos of himself all day long.

He is a civic nationalist, why is that bad?

He's not alt right but doesn't mean he's a leftist. It's not that black and white.

>cucks like a faggot
>still gets BTFO by youtube

Welp, there it is. Another conservative channel attacked by YouTube / Google.

Let no one deny that Google is looking to censor the public narrative. I never watched this channel, I never liked it. But clearly, Google is the enemy of free speech and must be destroyed.

This is a good lesson, spend all the time you want trying to prove you aren't alt right or affiliated with the alt right.

because this is a white country created by whites you fucking subhuman, go back to the shithole that you and your people ruined instead of comming here and feeding off ours like a parasite

We all fell for it because we all got blitzed by Sam Harris, Hitchens, and Black Science Man.

He is contrarian but still a liberal

He will be banned from Patreon. Give it time. Never trust Jews, and never show sympathy for those who do trust them.

That's what he GETS for making that retarded Kekistan meme.

You're all fucking retards. Sargon does great work red pilling the normies. I guess he's not edgy enough for you fucking faggots though.

Well his civic nationalists can pay for his fat ass. I'm an ethno nationalist, so he goes right into the trash.

7K per month for a full time career? NIGGER I SURVIVE ON 0.8K Sargon can go fuck himself.

hes a leftist faggot

But where else will I get centrist ™ spektic ™ thoughts about femist video #345653?

For youtube sure it is. If they keep demonetizing videos for shitty reasons, creators will fly away from it in droves. It happened with other youtubers that didn't have anything to do with politics too.

>why is that bad?
civic nationalism = agreeing to the suicide of your nation and Volk

Nah I was always a Christian and generally hardcore about it, still am (converted to Catholicism) but even being raised an evangelical Republican they drill those "universal liberal American values" into your head.

Did they all forget THAT WE DO IT FOR FREE?

Great, now the term "classical liberalism" is being adulterated? What the fuck am I supposed to call myself, then?

Why do I have to keep changing the label for my beliefs?

Um... I'm white (jewish but white) and even I know that America came from the spanish (columbus) and was never really white, at best it was brown (native/meso)

He makes 80k a year

Milquetoast classical liberals are now being defunded?

This cultural revolution shit needs to be over. I guess the puppetmasters realize the social justice bullshit is losing steam so they're shooting their load early.

>laughs at sjws
>puts in 15 hours a week

i want that career

So he does for the money?

>What the fuck am I supposed to call myself, then?
A Nazi. It's what everyone else is going to call you anyway, might as well own it.

>"help me out"

FOR WHAT? Talking on camera? Make something tangible or get a job.

What? You mean all that cucking didn't save him from being demonetized? WTF???

Examples of actual contributions?

Thats because centrists are cancerous pussies that neither sides like

He's "creating arguments."

He says means and nasty things about Islam.

cunt likes the NHS he can fall

Good I hate this fat fuck

This is the future you chose.

kek if your livelihood relies on the goodwill of (((google))) and its affiliates, don't come whining to Sup Forums when they kick you off

See they will call you a Nazi anyway Sargon just come to the dark side already.

bait

Should report the Young Turks for Anna saying she hates all women that voted for trump. And that she is better than everyone.

>strive to simply speak the truth and talk about things as you see them
>"FUCC U CENTRIST PUSSIE"

k

Damn we really scared the Jews didn't we.

If the rabid cultural marxists hadn't hijacked the term Left and now call even the mellowest libtards nazis for not parroting their cult mantras he'd be a complete nobody. All he does is talk about how moderate and centrist he is.

He's a retarded fence sitter. Like Belgium.

Some crafty Russkies need to make an alternative to Jewtube, PayPal, etc. and they'll become fucking RICH in no time at all.

He should have picked a side instead of staying a centrist.

So much virtue signaling, so much "enlighten centrism", so much "classic liberalism" and all for nothing. But you know what really sad? Even this will not teach people like him a slightest thing.

that fat fucking nigger is getting like $5k per month already on patreon
no way in hell am i gonna give him any of my neetbux

Tutorials, educational videos, things that not literally everyone can do. Anyone can voice their political views on a social media platform, to suggest that they should be paid for it is as ridiculous as fast food workers thinking they should be paid $15/hr to flip burgers.

have you retards ever considered alt-rightism is bad for business?

bait

Well Sargon may be a fucking cuck, but if they are going after a cuck like him we know they are going to SHUT IT DOWN on anything even remotely brushing the truth. Fuck youtube, and fuck google. I hope they piss off more mainstream alt-lite cucks and it draws fire from the normiesphere.

Youtube finally fucks over a shit "leader" in our movement. Thank you dearly for this Jewtube. Get fucked up you fat alt light civic nigger lover. Don't ask us for donations you piece of shit. Go fucking die

Maybe that dumbfuck will finally understand why centrism doesn't work against the totalitarian left.

He comes accross as a dickhead. Imaginrle trying to have a bbq or back yard beers with him..but his work is good for redpilling normies.

Sargon isn't alt right, the fact you consider anything voicing displeasure with the latest nutjob lunacy (note that he doesn't even propose stopping it, he is just annoyed) makes it all the more obvious you guys are fucking Maoists.

eBeggars are bad but youtube is also bad

Google looses over 1 billion dollars a year on YouTube. The only alternative is a decentralized system and that's not coming along any time soon it seems.

correction
hes getting almost $7k a month

No

So what's the point of talk radio? I can guarantee a significant portion of Sup Forums listens to Rush. People like to listen to views explained to them if only to understand their own stance better.

While I do like the polatrizing effect of it, it will be a massive hit to our infrastructure, at least temporarily. The rising nationalists in Europe already got networks and they're picking up steam since the refugee crisis showed people the true colours of their governments, I hope you Americans find a way to organize yourselves.

>IF I KEK AND COUNTERSIGNAL WHITE NATIONALISTS I'LL BE SAFE
burn in hell

>he's a wagecuck

He's perceived as a 'Gateway Drug' to the actual red pills.

That's how fucking horrifying YouTuve and Google have become...

I can't even imagine how much information they're erasing or even straight-up altering while everyone's distracted with the more obvious shit.

* YT

NEET PRIDE WORLD WIDE

I wouldn't call him alt-right or even on that direction I've seen him collaborating with commies.
What actually jewtube is doing is complete insanity, if you criticize any mainstream movement, you are an enemy of a state.

>strive to simply speak the truth
Except he doesn't think race is real and he says shit like he doesn't care what happens to the world once he's dead

>kike

The funny thing is he really wasn't alt-right. Carl was only bashing leftism all the time because he wanted to point out their flaws so it improve (which is why he never bashed the right). Unfortunately for him leftists weren't too receptive of his criticism.

The only way you know these guys truly believe what they say is if they do not get paid for it but still say it. Ryan Dawson is the only one of these shitheads that I believe is honest.

I'm imagining myself as a dashing young toothpaste entrepreneur, I'm making fucking toothpaste and brightening smiles worldwide, and I cannot imagine why I would want my ads to appear on videos of some pudgy British contrarian or a fat atheist that shoves bananas up his ass or any of the other e-celebs, even the ones that stay away from racial issues.

Look at what offers Crowder and other cuckservative entertainers push -- prepper shit, buy gold, etc. That's about the market and it's not a great one.

I can't really imagine that Sargon or any of his skeptical faggot clique really command an audience that most advertisers care about capturing.

Further proving that antifa and blm are now a protected class

and?
7k is more than enough for a living + extras + expenses for his youtube stuff
more, than enough

ya not sure about this guy would not support him
he is part of that grey group of people who do make a few valid points every now and then but I see no reason to give him more money

Oh no! What will we do without his 10 minute long videos of him droning on interminably about generic shit

>I'm white (jewish but white)
you're neither, inbred kike cunt, you're my future personal lampshade