Why are white nationalists better looking than civic cucks?

youtube.com/watch?v=J_bB5atgQ7M

Other urls found in this thread:

occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THE ALT RIGHT MOVEMENT SUPPORTS FAGGOTS!

MAYBE THAT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT?

BUNCH OF PRETTY BOYTOYS, GOY? HUH YOU STUPID FAGGOT?

YOU'RE FALLING RIGHT INTO THE JEWS FUCKING HANDS!

civic cucks are retarded

A man who loves and cares for his people must also love and care for himself
Conversely, a man who hates or cares little for his own people likely cares little for himself

>caps

This

>slavcuck is good looking

'no'

Both of you look like fuckfaces most of the time to me.

There is literally not a single person in that picture who can be said to be more than 5/10 or 6/10 at most in terms of aesthetics.

Because civic cucks are devolved racially mixed people that should rot in hell.

Yeah but at least we CivNats didn't just torpedo the whole fucking movement. Thanks retards

You can't say we didn't warn you. Goddamn idiots we could've had eight years and kept the statues standing proud. Hope waving around your swastikas was worth it

AHAH FUCKIN' BASTE, #MAGA
Dude have you been to the_donald today, it was fucking baste dude xDD

Holy moly you must be insecure as fuck

He's got a point though.

Thanks Bonkers

I just wanted to make sure as many people as possible saw it to expose the Alt Right and it's agenda. Fuck you anti-Christian faggots and fuck dicky Spencer.

No, I'm just gay. None of those people would be described as "good looking". It's simply a fact based on their facial aesthetics. Dressing up doesn't make you more attractive.

That's something ugly people fell for, just like with the going to the gym meme.

This is what Sup Forums looks like. The alt right is qt as fuck tbqh

>No, I'm just gay.
Gays have a totally different perspective on what makes a man attractive than women or straight men.

Fuck up you stupid cuck

Fags have high standards

clean livin'.

Ryan is pretty cute though.

civic nationalists are all fat greasy neckbeards that spew memes in real life

It's almost like real people aren't like hollywood movies or something you autistic fuck.

The real question is what color should the new Tiki Torch logo for the alt-right be?

TIKI TORCHES
I
K
I

T
O
R
C
H
E
S

Red White and Blue. What kind of question is this?

Not an argument, beauty is objective. White or Caucasian men are the most attractive, it's a statement of fact. You don't need to be gay or straight to analyze beauty, me pointing out I'm gay was just to pinpoint that my comment on their appearance was strictly from the perspective of aesthetics not because I'm "insecure".

desu I wish this one made it on there

self respect

shitskins/niggers/jews hate themselves when they look at the self respect pride we ourselves with

THis is considered pretty?

>Not an argument
The cry of someone in denial of different perspectives. Nathan Damigo is beautiful and if you can't see that then you're defective.

Beauty is flexible to an extent, but there are absolute foundations for beauty in man purely for biological/evolutionary reasons.

Because looking like a lazy slob is sort of a lefty meme I think?

ROLL NIGGA

>I'M UGLY AND BROWN

AW SHIET NIGGA
smacks lips

>Nathan Damigo is beautiful

my sides are in orbit, he is a hobbit with a rat face, if you can't see that it's probably because you have a similar phenotype and hope this is how are perceived by others.

And yet my Christian fiancee is white

Go suck a bag of dicks you faggot enabler

Pffft I wish. You could do a survey of millions and more than 90% of them would say he is attractive, male and female. You happen to be one guy from that 10% that has a weird unique taste. Nothing wrong with that, but you're definitely incorrect about this.

NAZI FAGGOT, ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WORKING IN MCDONALDS

Alt right eternally btfo

He's obviously making a weird expression, but take that away? Yeah, probably decent-looking. He's dressed like a 50s character, of course, but that's a conscious choice.

Nothing weird about my taste I could post 8-10/10 attractive men all day long that nobody would disagree with is attractive. Nathan The Hobbit isn't ugly, he is above average but nothing special and certainly isn't someone the average girl would fawn over, if he was walking down the street he would just be another average face. The rest of the troglodytes in the picture you posted would be lucky to get a swipe on Tinder. Overall it's a very ugly group of people.

This.
Its just a safe position whos time is running out. Boomers adopt it because they will be dead before shtf. For me personally, I timed it out, I'll be 40 when shtf. For you youngerfags, probably around 30

Well hello there fellow woman. Grrrlpower!

soros needed a 'uniform' for them that public would stomach as plausible
white polo and larp haircuts
same shit as wearing retarded all black boho getup with red bandanas like antifa wears

Because Croats, Slovenians, Czechs, South and East Germans are the Master race

>Croats
ok
>Czechs
ok
>Germans
ok
>Slovenians
Not a real nation.

>white nationalists better looking

>not a real nation
>exists for centuries

You are the product of a Slav minority in the Germanic world, your existence as a nation is a modern invention because of your geographical position between Hapsburg and the Ottoman Empire. Change a bit of history and you would call yourself Croatian today.

>still believing this shit

occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/

>he white birth rate in America has staged a near miraculous comeback and was a majority of live births in 2016—reversing a decade long decline

>The Hispanic birth rate—one of the biggest drivers of the nonwhite population explosion of recent years—has, according to these figures, fallen substantially.

>In 2016, it was reported that the Hispanic birth rate had slowed, and the latest figures may be confirmation of this fact.

S

>Serb shitskin diaspora
Slovenians are a tribe of Slavs and intermixed with Alpine Celts. Similar to Czechs, Austrians and South Germans, totally dissimilar to Balkans

Doesn't matter. Women rate us poorly o matter what. I'm 6'4" blue eyes/ripped/nice face and I'm a 6 to these cunts. These guys appear successful and high status so they're effectively higher than 5-6 that they get on looks alone. Also girls vary quite a lot more than guys do in their taste preference so all that matters is that you put yourself in a position where you're a 9-10 to some percentage of women and the non-fat guys here are, as am I.

Nobody even mentioned the Balkans, but interesting to see how fast your mind worries about association. And no I'm not a Serb (I agree they are shitskins), just someone who knows European history.

Slovenians were simply a minority Slavic group in the Germanic world. Hell even your own sentence confirms it. You have no identity other than being 'different' from those who ruled you which is why you cannot point to any assembly of a Slovenian nation prior to the 19th century. Like I said, you exist solely because of circumstances.

Older than yours. Your rethoric is that of a brown diaspora Serb manlet or jingoist Croat
"From 623 to 624 or possibly 626 onwards, King Samo united the Alpine Celts and Western Slavs against the Avars and Germanic peoples and established what is referred to as Samo's Kingdom. After its disintegration following Samo's death in 658 or 659, the ancestors of the Slovenes located in present-day Carinthia formed the independent duchy of Carantania."

Can you like be a white nationalist towards anti-whites and a civic nationalist towards non-whites who want you to be the majority?

I really want to support you because white countries are the best but my ancestors come from an American territory and they blanda'd up so I can't be deported and I don't want to be killed because my mom was a victim of the miscegenation agenda.

Bump

These are countries our ancestors built for us. The whole motion for our struggle is to not be around people like you

Somebody's having a difficult day.
Are you OK sweetheart? Do we need to talk?