Is the left in America really that desperate for a race war?

Is the left in America really that desperate for a race war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9aLQPNPlK5M
baltimoresun.com/features/baltimore-insider-blog/bal-meet-the-artist-behind-the-madre-luz-now-the-only-statue-in-wyman-park-dell-20170816-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every hate crime you've heard about has been a false flag.
With the minimum amount of digging all these stories fall apart.
Some for money, some for attention, some to fan the flames of war.

Nobody seems to care though.

Pizza party is stumped

Hold on a second?
Is this some false flag bullshit?
How can this be a destruction of property if the statue itself was placed illegally?
No witnesses? White Power written at the bottom? What a coincidence.

Some whitey needs to pay for this.

Baltimore PD more concerned over fake black statues than the thousands of unsolved simian killings that happened there..

>erect a statue illegally
>complain to the police (who you as anarchists hate) about destruction of property (which you frequently do)
Communism is brain cancer

They should have tried harder to make it look like it wasn't intended to be disposable because they knew they were sneaking back to knock it down on the same day.

>destruction of property

Why do they look so weak?

This is the worst false flag I have ever seen.

kek the blue spray

Yup.

>Watcha doin' Jamal?

This is a legit question : what the fuck is going on in the USA?

>green lettering on the bottom visible in pic
Pathetic.

accordig to all the articles i've read, they keep putting it up and it keeps getting "knocked over"

why the fuck don't they give it a solid base.

distraction measures to give the ill informed a shiny racist object to play with because the DNC corruption is about to be exposed

Prelude to a civil/race war.

I could be wrong of course, but I believe a color revolution is being started. It probably wont be too long before agent provocateurs start shooting into crowds.

Lead up to the bloodiest conflict this century, American Civil War 2.

Republicans are looking to go 2-0 as they defend their championship title from the last Civil War against Democrats.

Deep State/ Democrats/ MSM want to get rid of Trump.

Russia conspiracy didn't work, so now they're figuring a race war will do it. Simple really.

The words were already painted on the bottom.
PUSHING it over was planned ahead.

Fucking commies.

>leave a heap of trash on a pedestal
>someone knocks it over
>"destruction of property"
Are these dumb niggers serious?

same than everywhere, stop pretending

>destroys public statue
>fine
>destroys some niggers crap
>DESTRUCTION OF CULUTRAL ART

The beginning of a civil war
Yes

an unprecedented level of social influence is being brought upon the masses by the big six media corporations who were in charge prior to Trump
they had deals in place with countries, leaders, money men, etc.
the deals fell apart
they owe people money
the only way to get back in power is to stop Trump
they're trying to do this by getting the public to go along with a narrative that trump is a racist
it's not working
they amp it up
still doesn't work
amp up more
still doesn't work
>tomorrow is always a new day

bump.

>what the fuck is going on in the USA?

Soros has been betting against the US economy failing and has been losing. So now he's throwing money hand over fist at the left to make sure it happens.

>civil war
The saddest excuse for a civil war imaginable.

What will it actually be? A lot of talk, a little urban rioting, some delusional Democrat elected officials making declarations of secession, and then skipping straight to that bit after the real civil war where congress kicks out the representatives of the rebel states, demote the rebel states to territories, and the remaining congress and sitting president amend the constitution with a good dose of spite toward the rebels, bar anyone who participated in the rebellion from holding office, and install new, acceptable governments before restoring statehood.

There's no prize at the bottom of that Crackerjack box. There's not even candy in it. There's just the thrill of opening it, and paying the price.

No. Most of us work. Let the NEETS fight it out.

Can someone make a compilation picture and post it to reddit

What's it made from? Plaster?

>post it to reddit

die in a fire

literal communist revolutionaries are trying to take over the country but everyone just wants to pretend nothing is happening.

>tfw white people are putting up the nigger statue

>cardboard bottom

What the fuck did they think was going to happen to this statue?

the left are just trying to get public sympathy again

Yes but they want to make sure they are the good guys and we are the bad guys.

Proving these false flags to the public shows that it's actually the other way around so please spread this far and wide

I personally believe the US will Balkanize.

who cares? the real artwork was removed

Why are trees painted white in Latin America?

>but everyone just wants to pretend nothing is happening

Reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=9aLQPNPlK5M

So niggers can't blend into the natural surroundings and jump out on unsuspecting young ladies at night.

Jesus Christ how embarrassing.

>How can this be a destruction of property if the statue itself was placed illegally?

Help! Police! Somebody pushed over the trash I left in the park!

Is this thing made out of garbage or what?

lol basically

Nope, not going to happen. The military's very loyal and very conservative, and there are too many Republicans in every state for them to abandon any of them.

a massive disinformation campaign

needs to be turned into a trash fire next time they repair it and put it up

Helps with bugs

How can the police be looking into a 'destruction of Property' case. The original statue was public property that was illegally removed and then an illegal monstrosity replaced it... Sup American?

On top of that, the rural areas of all the states are conservative/Republican, and more heavily armed and tighter-knit than the cities.

Rebel cities are just going to have their water, power, and internet turned off. Supplies will stop coming in.

This

Stomp it into dust

Hey rabbi...

Smash the statch

They can't afford proper materials. They're all jobless twats aren't they?

Yes. And they're also completely fucking retarded.

Pic related.

commies drank too much social media kool aid and are chimping out

>false flag

>being so new you don't remember the last time "Madre Luz" was erected
This isn't the first time this statue has been erected and pushed over:
baltimoresun.com/features/baltimore-insider-blog/bal-meet-the-artist-behind-the-madre-luz-now-the-only-statue-in-wyman-park-dell-20170816-story.html

Pretty much

There is some kind of Bolshevik revolution going on here trying to be initiated by the left, shit ton of disinformation being out out to smear Donald Trump and hey him impeached because most likely he will prosecute them all soon. IMO it's a last ditch effort to save their asses before shit really hits the fan.

Basically it's still the artists property until they've abandoned it for a certain amount of time depending on city say 24-72 hours. Like I can chain my bike up in a city park and nobody can throw it away for 3 days

Only the pedos and satanists in government benefit from a civil war.

No, this is low hanging fruit by liberals, so they can be smug about it on social media. This is brainwashed whites destroying themselves and their culture and history.
This won't change a thing. This will do nothing to repair the chasm between blacks and whites that Obama, Hillary, the DNC and Al Sharpton have created. This only makes it wider. And now that cunt Pelosi is demanding statues of Jefferson and Washington be removed...this is a dark fucking path for liberals to go down. Destroying art for politics, the only logical step after this is burning books. Then, people.
The current liberal base may be the tyrants that the children born now have to fight and topple in the future, with the path they've chosen.
I'm glad I won't be around to see it. The great experiment called the USA has been destroyed for corrupt politicians like Hillary, who can only get votes through corruption, lies, and fear.
There's still a chance to stop it, but I feel like those calling out against Hitler before he rose to power. The Mob Mentality is taking over.

100 years from now, people will look back in shame at the liberals of today.

Tear down a white monument, we'll grudgingly allow it. Replace it with a blatant nigger monument. Go to hell.

If you want to be anti racist then we get to be anti racist. If it's just code word for anti white then race war now. I fully embrace a civil war if this is just going to be discrimination against us.

If they put some monument that symbolized inclusiveness and it had everybody, then at least we would be facing an internally consistent enemy. But this is basically a statue that said, "We will replace you" quite blatantly.

>repairs statue
>doesn't paint over slurs on the bottom
Good one.

F A L S E
L
A
F

>every person sees every thread every day on Sup Forums once they drop in

>Pedogate is picking up steam. Lots of pedos getting arrested. Many with ties to Hillary and Podesta
>Trump is starting to put good people on the courts. Leftists and swampers are going crazy trying to stop that
>Trump is cutting off the government aid to these leftist groups. With no money they won't be able to bus in all these homeless psychos to "marches".
>The "RUSSIA" didn't work and now they are feeling the pinch. So they are going to try a JFK move and perhaps bring about a communist government and then go after any "true" American's left.

The Chinese have a curse "May you live in interesting times" and we have been abundantly cursed.

It's not made out of garbage. It IS garbage.

Anti bug paint you city faggot

Casual.

Nevermind the fact that a FUCKING STATUE just sorta came outta nowhere.
Its all kinda fishy.

The Left is attempting to start their own Cultural Revolution but the average normie wants them to fuck off and leave the statues alone. Now they are escalating and unironically arguing to take down statues of Washington, Jefferson and Lincoln. This isn't going to end well for the left, but their nig supporters are too stupid to care.

Plastic and painted over news paper

>>1379528287952828

The artist actually repainted/taped the arm back on his statue after he put it up and people (gee, like today) knocked it over and tagged it with racial slurs.

There's similar shit all over that statue, but it's under the newest layer of paint.

What was that ugly piece of shit even made of?

>Find out this qt 3.14 has a child with the ugliest manlet goblin south of the border; funniest thing is the guy who loved her all those years taking her picture wasn't the one that got her. What does that teach you?

ruined....

F A I L
A
I
F

90% of all women are Harlots and I've accepted that. I've come to just enjoy how she looked during that time period.

C I V I L W A R I S C O M I N G

>wanting to get into a war youll lose
The alt left isnt that stupid, right?

civil war

C O V F E F E
O
V
F
E
G
E

Yeah baby. GOP and the Soros kids are going to have to answer for their crimes once Trump has the proof. Maximum comfy.

>250x220

where are the commie flag fags saying we're losing and it's all over? just having read thru the whole thread and not seeing it was kindof jarring

Yeah. She was such a qt 3.14 back then.

someone fucking light it on fire

>civil war II starts
>liberals think that their political maneuvering will give them the edge in the war
>inb4 they forget about the 1,700 man garrison of confederate soldiers in southern VA

Google VMI

>Confederate garrison trains the new army of northern Virginia
>O shit waddup commie north
>The new Confederacy inherits America

See this face?
This is the second evil behind the jews. The niggers are stupid, the cucks are what they are, the feminists are a lost cause. But this is the most dangerous creature. It was on the wrong side of the meme war and will no doubt sprout it's own litter of mixed mongrels. Let's win this and prepare for the next battle gents.

Shit forgot pic

>knock over statue of a black
>destruction of property
is the penalty 3/5 years?

Pretty much this. Most of America can't believe people are getting this upset over a statue that they need to have said statues removed in order to absolve them of their triggering. The whole Charlottesville situation was only briefly talked about in my office and it was mostly negative towards the removal of the statues. I guess those with normal emotions can handle a simple statue?

lul