Ramzpaul comes out as the leader of the alt-right

wtf I hate Spencer now

youtube.com/watch?v=n8VYmY89_KU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pvQZxndF3Uw
youtu.be/heDCIX4N3dk
youtube.com/watch?v=i-4ZTyHcDrc
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/richard-spencer-white-supremacist-leader-israelis-respect-someone-like-me-anti-semitism-a7898051.html
youtube.com/watch?v=heDCIX4N3dk
youtu.be/SxWdUyEExN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Paul Ramsey moslested his daughter in 1997

i don't know who this is, but spencer was a set up clearly. this whole nazi shit show is a set up to destroy populism and set up anti-establishment types as nazis in the eyes of the general public

most nazis on Sup Forums are shills or bots. real nazis are actually pretty rare

(((they))) did it to occupy wall street too

someone upload that picture where it talks about how it got infiltrated by soros funded idpol groups to break it up once the elites got scared.

makes sense. at the begnning i was sympathetic to occupy wall street, towards the end of it i just saw them as thugs and commies. looks like i had my perceptions manipulated by the establishment.

fuck our enemies are slick. but they get lazy sometimes and use the same tactics over and over. so we are waking up i hope

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

People stopped listening to him when he disavowed.

>disavowed
What? People disavowed him because he brought a jewess to a conference. He didn't disavow anyone.

He has disavowed the alt right previously

Is Weev really Jewish?

Yes. He looks like fucking Ginsberg.

Nobody who's truly Alt Right supports using that term.

That's a nice literally jewish narrative you're pushing there, ramz.

This guy has always been a cucked faggot.

He says as much himself in the video.

That bottom line must be hurting. These e-celebs need to go by the way side. This guy takes credit for "dark enlightenment" shit and now the alt right. Now he wants to create something new. Seems like he wants to spin his wheels a lot and get no where. Also doesn't he live in Hungry or someplace similar? So much for "I don't want to abandon my country or my people".

He rubs me the wrong way in this video. He names the Jew but shits on "alt right". The biggest red pill for me was the fact that the anti-nazi shit has been so blatant and cartoony for 70 years. Not that I want to be a Nazi because I'm an American but still I don't get how he can weasel around and pretend he doesn't agree with this.

real nazis were a german workers political movement from the 1920s, very few are still alive.

Yes and so is RamZPaul.

Literally everything he said is correct.
There's so many idiots here,Jesus Christ.
You think you're gonna sway anyone by going out and "naming the Jew"?
Fucking kill yourself,you brainless retard.
Normies hear that and think right away:"oh shit,fuck this guy" and move away.
DROP NAZIS,DROP HITLER,DROP KKK,FUCK DAILY STORMER-you fucking retards.
You can advocate and popularize European cause without these Nazi LARPers.

If you don't think Richard Spencer is a fed at this point then you're an idiot. Either that or he's just totally incompetent.

Ramz is a fucking blackpill merchant.
In one video he'll decry people virtue signaling because they'll call you a racist nazi any way.
And the next he's cowering dissavowing anf dissavowing that.
"They control the narrative and how you look to the public"
"But don't allow this this and dont do this cause optics."
I still like the guys videos but fuck is he a contradiction.

There are no leaders of the alt right, there is only one true leader to our cause who has remained faithful in the crosshairs of the entire world.

If they call you a Nazi without you openly doing Nazi things,most people see through it and you have moral highground.
If you fucking invite KKK and David Duke,walk with torches,have Daily Stormer people on board-you prove them right and you destroy everything.

There is,without any doubt,who lot of fed operatives in the whole Alt Right thing.
Most propably Richard Spencer,Andrew Anglin,even that idiot Cantwell.

>Doing the gaschamber memes
>No we need to cut out that
GAS THIS KIKE
what a hypocrite, he is obviously a ranting kike

didn't morracow even make a song about how cucked this faggot is

D&C. The so-called "e-celebs" were the most vulnerable in the ideological war to attack from leftists. So /leftypol/ went after their support here as the tech cos went after their money. The danebot wasn't here to deny revenue from lamestream sites, which don't get much traffic from here anyway. It was to deny hits to "e-celebs."

The good news is that this has all been seen coming a mile away. Their tactics are weak and transparent.

E-celebs are bad though. People will attach the legitimacy of the ideas to these people and half of them aren't even sincere but are in it for shekels and as time goes on and this comes out it makes the ideas seem hollow and people will abandon them. The right doesn't need celebs the way the left does because the left are brain dead and only engage in platitudes.

Ramzpaul did nothing wrong. Ironycels and FBI will yell about this, but all neurotypical people will know that he is in the right.

I think you're wrong. Who cares if they're making profit while they spread the right ideas. If you think one is insincere, you can debate them. They tend to be very open and responsive to community feedback.

Meanwhile they are excellent for redpilling normies.

this was a good tho. richard spencer is definitely not /ourguy/

There is absolutely no reason that he is faggot.
youtu.be/pvQZxndF3Uw

youtu.be/heDCIX4N3dk

You are whats wrong with the scene and why it went no where for the longest time. How it became so cucky. The thing that helped break the "normies" was the humor. He is saying to drop what actually worked and go back to trying to win over people poisoned with MSM and degenerate tech and shit with logic and reason which is fine but its not what drew people in. The memes are the arguments. They work better than some old liver spotted guy talking in front of his PC.

Yeah google is giving me nothing. Want to give me a source (((weev))) dick suckers? Oh right you cant.

Yes he is stop buying into the bullshit shilling.
WHO THE FUCK THINKS THIS GOT CO-OPED WHAT THE FUCK?

What exactly did Spencer do at this rally that was bad please do inform me>

People that arent listening to RamZ need to kill themselves i fucking swear Nazi larping idiots are going to be the end of us all you stupid fucking skin head cunts.

you gotta start small with people like jared taylor, but you'll end up here eventually.

I've been listening to him for years it doesn't mean I have to agree with him. Hes fucking upset that Sup Forums made fun of him for having yellow fever. Dailystormer is a parody site jesus christ.

bamp

he talks about how daily stormer is probably ADL funded. he probably just thinks it's the subversive jews and not actually representative of the religion

This is how I get it shills on here were saying awhile ago that DailyStormer was in the correct they were pushing a lot of the anti-ramz anti-spencer types because they weren't right enough. I have no fucking clue where Ramzpaul gets the idea where Spencer aligned himself with dailystormer is that UniteTheRight so for everyone not just the alt-right had many speakers lined up.

You want to know why they're demonitizing those videos? Their justification, anyway? They're not appropriate for a six year old. Seriously, that's the standard now. If a six year old would see it, and it isn't deemed appropriate, then it can't make ad revenue.

But why should that be the standard? Well, because the leftist normies thought YouTube was innocuous. They thought it was for cat videos and other such nonsense. They saw their kids and grandkids watching minecraft videos and thought that was all there was to it. A harmless children's diversion.

But ever since #GamerGate the YouTube community (and especially games streamers) have gotten way more political. This has been incredibly influential on fucking CHILDREN! Young kids have been at the mercy of the left for decades, who have instinctively resisted their programming by realizing that school is unnatural and ought to be hated. Well, now those same attitudes exist, but the kids have an outlet of slightly older people who explain *WHY* school is bad, and *HOW* kids can break the conditioning. It's really why today's youth are so far right! The furthest right generation of children in history!

I heard an NPR story last week where the hosts were acting astonished at an anecdote of a 12 year old explaining to her classmates that the whole MSM is fake news. The hosts couldn't believe a child would talk that way. Well, guess where it came from? People just like Sarcuck of Mossad.

The left has long believed that if you control the youth you control the future. Now we control the youth and they can't stand it. This is their pushback.

I want to add that Ramzpaul was demonetized and begs for money on pateron.

Personally, I like RamZPaul. Like, not love. He is clearly on the right, and supports white nations for white people. But he does do this shit that is mentioned here. He waffles. Every video can be a different thing than something he said a few videos prior, within 2 weeks of one another. As a murdoch murdoch video implied, which I agree, he gets caught up with the herd. One day he's redpill and enthusiastic, on the next day he blackpilled and crying to abandon all hope. One day he despises other races, the other day he's wanting to sing We are The World together.
It's annoying. I don't consider it helpful, either. Blackpilling is for skulkers. If you want to do that shit, go become an ancap and jack 'yer pecker in a circle with like 5 people that masturbate to what a fine ideology they have, while no one cares and it never grows. Or... just believe white people are cool, and cry about the arabs and spics coming in I guess. Whatever. Complaining winning isn't going to be easy doesn't accomplish jack shit. Not Jack, Shit.

Spencer did at least one podcast involving Anglin insisting on throwing gays off buildings.

I'vbe always hated Spencer. He is a pro-EU globalist cuck. Nazi LARPers should fuck off and die.

Does that matter though it was a podcast making jokes. I'm really starting to fear ramzpaul is actually part of the shill campaign. Very weird for him to be saying what he is saying at this point specially right after this. Instead of fighting back hes just giving up completely. Why would someone who was pro-alt-right all of a sudden just give up?

explain:

Links?

Spencer is simultaneous the most suit and tie of the suit and tie nationalists... and a NAZI LARPER...because Kike Enoch encouraged the crowd to do Nazi salutes at NPI

ramzpaul is an old childless faggot who goes to europe to fuck cheap whores, also he is booooring

>NAZI LARPER
When did he dress up as a nazi and larp as one?

This.
The internet was a game-changer on the level of the Gutenberg Press. The fact that we haven't gone full commie yet, even though they own the media and universities, is clear evidence of this. If we didn't have the internet, we'd be at 1960's-1970's levels of chaos.
>organized violent left attacks
>no response/criticisms from the right
>far less redpilled people

We basically stopped their revolution, and now they're going to clamp down hard.

fun fact - they did it so the alt-lite would fuck off from the label - "alt-right" and as it turns out it worked, it WAS planned

Milo, PJW, cerno - dropped the title like a hot potato HAHAHA

It wasn't bantz though. Anglin's esteeming of murdering gays was serious and right next to a segment about the tranny agenda and general low-minded antipedo rant-blaming.

Ramzpaul isn't a shill. Screaming Jews will not replace us/He will not divide us doesn't work. It's only comprehensible to people who've been on Sup Forums for a year. What genuinely works is creative communication, and IRL fed gatherings aren't necessary for those.

Besides, as ramzpaul says, Alt Righters will soon be simply murdered during events preceding civil war.

>childless
:thinking emoji:
youtube.com/watch?v=i-4ZTyHcDrc

glad they did they are all fucking idiots

Look back on this rally in a month or two and see how things turned out

Then you can ask yourself where you were when the Alt-Right.... United The Right and got the left to destroy themselves

>gatherings aren't necessary for those
it's a way to attract like minded people, it isn't just a trump rally where trump fans his own balls

didn't he go to hungary at some point?

>abloo abloo
posobitch is a real CIA spook, a naval oficer, he is a controlled opposition kike who constantly post "sources" that say unreal shit that never happens, so yeah, nice try

Spencer threw up a nazi salute and said "hail victory" in front of fucking news cameras. He's either an infiltrator or a retard and either way has no business "leading" anything.

>Anglin's esteeming of murdering gays was serious
Oh yeah? Kind of like the shit thats posted on Sup Forums constantly? Right nowe are seeing fucking shill bullshit this is nothing new. Ramzpaul is cucking on this next week and we have won our battles he will be back.
>antipedo rant-blaming.
This isn't wrong?
>Ramzpaul isn't a shill.
I'm starting to think he fucking is seeing how he had his income destroyed not to long ago.
>Screaming Jews will not replace us
won't matter that sort of shit happened at trump rallies nothing came of it.
>What genuinely works is creative communication
TALKING FROM OUR BASEMENT ARM CHAIR GENERALS UNITE!
> IRL fed gatherings
We must start going into real life to actually do something. Look what has happened so far this is good it pushes the agenda that niggers and leftist want to destroy our history. LET THEM. Stop being fucking black pilled retard people are watching monuments get taken down and fucking nigger replacements whites will get PISSED at this.
>Alt Righters will soon be simply murdered during events preceding civil war.
Fine let it happen. Don't you want it to start?

Haha nice Ginsberg.

He didn't throw up a nazi salute he raised his fucking glass you god damn retard.

>You can advocate and popularize European cause without these Nazi LARPers.
No you can't, you'll just be hounded with "BUT YOU'RE A NAZI" "ARE YOU REALLY A NAZI" "THAT'S WHAT NAZIS SAY" and so on.

He didn't, but everyone accuses him of it because he raised a glass

His approach has always been suit and tie pseudo-academic vague posting, which seems to actually work, even though I wouldn't expect it to.

The amount of criticism he gets and the stupidity of so much of it, has kind of convinced me that he's onto something

He had a weird, hour long, poorly produced press conference in his private office about Charlottesville and a day later the narrative had completely reversed to be... exactly what Spencer said.

also cernobitch started the whole
>spencer is CIA
because Hailgate took away their "alt-right" title which they tried to capitalize upon (like the deplorable zinger)

At some point fed infiltrators will stop brewing escalations and dodge smashes during rallies and instead simply start coordinating air strikes on group meetings.

Nothing is going to stop civil war, so spreading rightist values through the internet is probably the best way to prepare and secure whites against coming ethnic violence.

I like this guy. I think the guys from The Fatherland need to break up with TRS and join guys like this and make a new thing.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/richard-spencer-white-supremacist-leader-israelis-respect-someone-like-me-anti-semitism-a7898051.html

>Notorious American white supremacist Richard Spencer has told an Israeli television station that he is a “white Zionist” and consequently Israelis and Jewish people should “respect someone like me”.

Richard Spencenberg, ladies and gentlemen!

The funny thing is the biggest critiques of Spencer are 8ch schizos who think he is a literal zionist and he is a liberal or a civ nationalist.

If there wasn't 8ch then only r/the_donald retards would screech about Spencer.

Its a way to get attention and it did. When people on the fence go read about him on his website they will be turned. No one buys the media anymore.

this.

Right now we have millions of people who sympathize with trump and people who get bashed by the media. It is good for us if they start blowing the alt-right up good. People will see it and realize what has happened and start coming to our side in droves.

dogde smash was an accident

>air strikes
kek, you're a tinfoil hatter, aren't ya, boi?

>spreading rightist values through the internet
so faggots like the alt-lite of the skeptics can subvert them?

Is this wrong? Do you know what zionist means retard?

if you are a nationalist it's in good taste to troll kikes with being a zionist

jews hate him anyway, he just uses this to expose the hipocrisy of Israel who preaches open boarders but is essentialy an enclave for jews

this is weak sauce, guys

Its shills. Shills have gotten to ramzpaul the onslaught is fucking brutal

youtube.com/watch?v=heDCIX4N3dk

He called out the Jewish role in immigration and then shifted gears to saying that Israelis should respect him because he is "like a zionist" for his own people

Yes, yes, zionism isn't really nationalism because it's more of a base for international criminal activity

But it's a pretty good reframe to stump the Israeli newscaster when a lot of people are watching

did you watch the video
A few actual jews went to the conference did the salute
Here they are will tila tequila who got her twitter banned for this

>Oh yeah? Kind of like the shit thats posted on Sup Forums constantly?

Yeah, and it's retarded just like holocaust redpills, given that Irving himself states that million-scale death camps were operated.

>This isn't wrong?

All of the vociferously anti-pedo celebs turn out to be exploiters and charlatans

>TALKING FROM OUR BASEMENT ARM CHAIR GENERALS UNITE!

It works

>We must start going into real life

No we mustn't

because some of them try to jump ship to the alt-lite since alt-lite may give them some revenue

alt-right is toxic in a new way

I'd rather have him as the leader of the Alt right than Spencer. Much more less retarded.

>h*ngarians
>white
can't be leader of the ult-white, sorry

>preferred name looks like a gay 12yo's screen name
>expat in europe or japan or some shit
it's like they're not even trying anymore

>niceguy nationalism
>hey Paco, go someplace else
>"No"
>pretty plz?
>"No"
>pretty pretty pretty plz? I'm not a Nazi.
>"No"
What the next step of your master plan?

I think he's over reacting, he was positively inspired after the Friday night torchlit parade as in;

youtu.be/SxWdUyEExN0

So Spencer went from hero to zero literally overnight following the shitshow setup, and sure lessons have to be learned that the KKK and neo-Nazi larpers are not us and a total liability but the whole parade and rally thing is pointless anyway and it was the Alt-lite that went there first, we do our best work online changing opinions.

In fact we went from changing the world to worrying about pointless brawls in American parks, he was correct in his white pilling in that the esoteric side of the movement is more important than the political, the one should generate the influence of the other.

It's a little suspicious that harmless wimps like Sargon get banned for life from twitter for "inciting violence" but Richard Spencer gets a verified account. Almost like they want this freakshow being seen as the voice of white people, to make white advocacy look as stupid as possible.

I'm guessing this shit happened with ramz he fucking lost all his funding now trying to play the middle. I mean really he wasn't always alt-right or white nationalist he was trying to stay kosher

Alt-right is basically just a bunch of attention seekers trying to out-shill each other at this point. What a fucking disaster. This is Spencers legacy, killing a movement and being a complete failure.

He hasnt killed anything. Stop being overtly dramatic faggot

What is this nationalism in USA or conservatism in USA?
Quick answer: same Christian Jewish butt lickers, same interracial, same liberalism. Does that guy even support nationalization of property or he's ok with foreigners taking jobs because they are "skillful"?
Alt-right is a joke, Neo-Nazis are a joke and not Nazis, but if you think every race belongs in every country then you are even a bigger joke, Not even all animals or plants belong everywhere.

>spencerfag can't see the forest for the trees

What a surprise.

You don't see shit

yeah totally a jew narrative to say kikes are behind the negative elements in the movement

Good goy. Keep following a guy who has accomplished literally nothing. I'm sure victory will come any day now. Any day now....

Here in the US americans care a fuckload about there monuments. The alt-right accelerated what would have taken a few years for those moments to come down in three fucking days. The US is seeing what these leftist peices of shit want to do to the US FIRST HAND. Its good and you can't fucking tell. Also if you know the law you'd know that the UniteTheRight rally is going to win BIG in this case.

alt-right is good stop being a special snowflake shithead