Communism have won, and will win. All you virgin dumb ass fat fucks are just scared

Communism have won, and will win. All you virgin dumb ass fat fucks are just scared

Other urls found in this thread:

therevolutionaryconservative.com/blog/2017-03-02-the-regressive-left-a-secular-slave-morality/#.WZYf5caQyUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Capitalism will never die.

Nice collection of strawmen, child.

Every time I see a commie flag I just assume its a kike and move on

why you faggot
you can make gassing jokes all you want but don't fucking call me a communist

the more communist the more nigger

>way too much text
>pictures aren't representative
>the points of the ultraleft althusser-lacan-zizekian nigger don't match with his ideology

I see what people mean when they say the left can't meme.

Excuse me but Nietzschean-Hegelian-Marxism is the only true path

Communism is dead. You're useful idiots for capitalism. Fucking moron.

"how to say nothing in 300 words or more: a handy chart"

You leftist kike-lovers enjoy your slavery, you will get nothing out of it.

>MFW politically centrist but embrace the Leninist Marxist meme

Holy fuck that right column is so fucking cringe. Please kill yourself.

You're on the level of a fucking cat lady. kys

I too browse le reddit. Shilady kek

But communism has never worked.

I'll be honest, I've been LARPing as a commie, but if there are any of you 'ironically racist' lefties who have a sense of shame and are still here you should really read Nietszche, it will unironically change your life

Hate thread. Remember blacks cannot pass the mirror test until age 6

>Just make the arguments artificially sound smarter, therefore the actual arguments themselves become smarter.

This is the kind of persuasion that works on leftists. Appearance is everything for the leftist brain. Just dress up the same argument with fancier words and it will convince the slime.

At least the jews are intelligent and scheming about their desire to destroy western civilization.

Commies are just complete retards.

>capital is a problem
>using ideology to attack material
wew lad

How big is lefty/pol/? Your boards always seem half-dead, but somehow you manage to post here more than native Sup Forumsacks. Do you have dozens of brainlets spamming here, or is it just a tiny group of extremely autistic zealots?

Thanks captain obvious.

All of that is correct except race truly does matter.

Basically fuck off if you aren't nazbol or natsoc

I can't wait for all of you faggots to starve to death when other peoples' money runs out. The ones that aren't murdered in mass for being inconvenient to the ruling class anyway.

Labour itself is antagonistic.
Labour itself is hierarchical. Useless labour is subordinate to fruitful labour.

You have been duped and brainwashed. You are not the first in history that this has happened to.

Look around you and stop, take a breath. You are in a cult. Other people have been through this. You're thinking: "it can't happen to ME though?!"

It has to happen to someone : (.

Be brave and own your delusion, your folly.

Stfu you Muslim mongrel.

It's small but it's been flooded by scared dweebs who can't stand to have their retarded viewpoints challenged and so lash out because they can't intellectually defend themselves.

pic related, it's the average electionfag Sup Forumstard

>mfw a white guy wrote this meme

Yes indeed, here, let me give you a free ride to reward your victory.

liberals get the bullet

good post

In Germany every edgy teenager has either read Nietzsche or Sartre which somehow ruined them for me (same goes for Hermann Hesse never read him but everybody who told me to read his work was also an asshole).

>Nietzschean-Hegelian-Marxism
lol what
what's your pronouns?

Yeah there a shitload of fedoras and hipster faggots but basically you have to be a somewhat well-read adult capable of critical thinking to make use of Nietszche, the point is to overcome one's own slave morality and nihilism.

Sartre was a Marxist faggot though I'll give you that.

therevolutionaryconservative.com/blog/2017-03-02-the-regressive-left-a-secular-slave-morality/#.WZYf5caQyUk

I think Sartre just lost it when he became old, he visited some german leftwing terrorists in prison in the 70's and seemed to be pretty confused about his surroundings.
Personally, I read Nietzsche and really liked it.

>Not a virgin.
>136 IQ
>0% Racist