Get a BJ from mistress and try to hide it publicly, telling a white lie due to embarrassment (like any other man would)

>get a BJ from mistress and try to hide it publicly, telling a white lie due to embarrassment (like any other man would)
IMPEACHMENT

>collaborate with foreign government to get elected, call people who are anti-Nazis "equally bad" than the Nazis for resisting them
NO IMPEACHMENT

America... are you okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P5KGw0DuKOk
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6u96fi/us_has_35_million_more_registered_voters_than/
census.gov/data/tables/time-series/demo/voting-and-registration/p20-580.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48775
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45641
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42766
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41556
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31639
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/17680
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5702
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2010
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7432
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52121
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52031
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45678
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off hillcuck.

Not just that, he's literally personally enriching himself and family business. Yet his supporters couldn't give a fug. That's some high level treason right there.

He even killed two Americans the first week he was elected.

which one is fact tho?
sage

Gayyyyy

The clintons have murdered dozens of people... Did you complain when they got Al Capone on tax evasion?

The majority of Americans agree with me.

Shhhhhh...
No more tears...

Only Trump now.

Nazi enemy had to be conjured and recreated to thus be attacked. Those being levied equal responsibility Are the ones who resurrected these demons

Good post Ameribro

Placing bets, what state would name a library after Drumpf.

that's just retarded. who makes this shit up?

Hmm... Novosibirsk? ... Ossetia?

>collaborate with foreign government to get elected
That never happened you mong
>call people who are anti-Nazis "equally bad" than the Nazis for resisting them
Not grounds for impeachment
>NO IMPEACHMENT
What a whiney faggot you are. Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

She got more votes.

>the bj was real and the collab is wishful thinking

>. Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads
Inciting people to report threads is against the rules.

She did indeed! Why wasn't she president then?

>Inciting people to report threads is against the rules.
Wrong

how did Obama outmaneuver the Clintons anyways?

You tell me

President of the country normalizes perjury thereby permanently weakening the Judicial Branch of the Government. No big deal because someone on your team did it. Fucking liberals.

By being intelligent and charming. The real question is how did Trump outmaneuver Clintons since he is neither.

THIS. He even fucked a baby, live on television. It wasn't even a black baby! What a racist!!!

Obama wasn't on the Michigan primary ballot, if he was he would have won popular vote.

The first kneegrow card.

>Inciting people to report threads is against the rules.
It must be hard being this new

Lmao 8 years later she looks like a sack of shit

They can only actively stop people who aren't to public to kill.

bill clinton was impeached for Chinagate, not a bj

there is no proof of him talking to other counties to get elected.

Well that majority of Americans are also dead or illegal.

Wwoww you are so racist. Please refrain from posting here. This is a race-free zone.

He was inciting people to follow the rules you turbo-Cuck.
>Sage

> Hello, I'm too young to remember what Whitewater was.

Yeah, I know you are.

>collaborate with foreign government to get elected

No evidence with muh Russia; the whole thing is based on the Pepe dossier

People that attack anyone for ideas are all equally bad

that was a long time, ago when even I wasn't very comfortable with this guy.

So much voter fraud. Believe me!

>get a BJ from mistress and try to hide it publicly
He was married to hillary and got head from his secretary, thats degeneracy, cheating is for fuckboys

Whose picture did I just post?

Bill Clinton has done worse and more impeachable offenses than coercing his interns into sex. The Clintons are a crime family. They are an international menace - AND WE LET THEM HEAD THE STATE DEPARTMENT.

The deep state is no more and no less than a criminal cartel operating through United States Diplomacy!

The -Neo Nazi Russian Mafia partner in chief- will be impeached

Covfeefee

the anti-Nazi were even worse then the Nazis for showing up illegal to protest and for assaulting people.

reason she got more votes but lost in the primary is because Florida and Michigan (states that voted overwhelmingly for her) were penalized

oh well, lets post pointless shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=P5KGw0DuKOk

Cuck-tier bait.

U.S. Has 3.5 Million More Registered Voters Than Live Adults - A Red Flag For Electoral Fraud

As reported by the National Review's Deroy Murdock, who did some numbers-crunching of his own, "some 3.5 million more people are registered to vote in the U.S. than are alive among America's adult citizens. Such staggering inaccuracy is an engraved invitation to voter fraud."

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6u96fi/us_has_35_million_more_registered_voters_than/

O, and the CrowdStrike muh Russia was proven to be false too

>Judicial Watch
Might as well link shareblue to prove Why It Was Her Turn. What a load of bullshit, which makes it perfect for the T_D audience.

Here's the actual count: census.gov/data/tables/time-series/demo/voting-and-registration/p20-580.html

Still no evidence on "muh Russia" just more pandering.
Trump condemns both sides for instigating violent riot MSM loses shit.

I'm honestly glad Trump didn't back down from his statements shows he has balls.

The blood of Ric Flair empowers Kek.

Obama caught on live TV telling Russian government official he will have more freedom to help them after he is re-elected. No big deal.

Trump accused of cooperating with the russian government telling half of the US how to vote and those deplorables voting as Russia tells them to.

CNN are the type of propaganda machine China, Russia, Cuba, Iran, and WWII Germany would love to have working for them.

Looks like you're wrong.

I wish.

>collaborate with foreign government

Lol what proof do you have of this?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48775
>You know since my education from 1996-98 working with you I have spent most of my time as attorney bridging the gap (sometimes large) between legal and political/media perspectives. I am guessing that the former has prevailed on this emails issue for a long time. Maybe I am wrong.
>Appreciate your consideration. I try not to bother you or try to offer advice but rarely. You of all people know me and know how hard that is for me. My DNA makes it tough.
Who is this guy Lanny and what's this about his DNA?
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45641
>Of course there is a risk that Megan will try to show how tough she can be, even tougher than on Trump. I am assuming the worst case on that risk. But if we have a guarantee, which I believe We will get, that she will have an uninterrupted chance to respond to every question, and we have time to prepare, I think this could be a major plus and even a game changer in the various negative narratives about the Secretary being largely inaccessible and sometimes testy with the media.
So Lanny manipulates the perspective on whether someone has a good relationship with the media by securing special guarantees for those he works for. My what a completely unrigged game the media sounds like.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42766
>Hrc is anxious to move forward -- with the commitment that I will keep him
focused and in line. Do you guys need to run any more traps on your end?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41556
This Lanny guy makes for an interesting search.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31639
>I know all tough questions reporters are asking. Solomon just called off the record and told me next chapter.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/17680
>National Center for Missing & Exploited Children

>felonious lying while under oath
vs
>unproven accusations and sensational display of butthurt by the enemedia

Yep. Seems about right.

>treason

Stop using words that you don't know the meaning of, brainlet.

>collaborate with foreign government to get elected,

Zero proof of this.

shut up slob
quit sucking cnn cock

Shills fail.

>implying judicial watch isn't looking out for everyone's rights
shiggy fucking diggy Sup Forums is dead

>majority of Americans agree w/ me

The majority of Americans are woefully uninformed. Why would I care about their opinions?

Me shareblue talking points?

it's pretty simple. GOP has learned from clinton.

Dems would embarrass themselves since the GOP aren't fully on with impeachment.

really that simple. just not enough support, so it's a foregone conclusion.

as soon as they signal or work behind the scenes to agree to impeach trump, it will happen, and easily. and they will, because Pence is a buddy buddy of the deep state.

GOP has to weigh the wrath of deplorables that don't accept the establishment (Pence), vs low approval numbers, both would jeopardize their jobs. they just have to be strategic.

>Americans
Whatever padro, gtfo.

>collaborate with foreign government
Gonna need some proof on that one.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
reeeeee
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
reeeee

Brave.

>>collaborate with foreign government to get elected, call people who are anti-Nazis "equally bad" than the Nazis for resisting them
trying to supress free speech can hardly be qualified as "resisting nazi" it sounds more like promoting nazism... to me.
Enter the Islam is a religion of peace annd they're Nazi.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5702
This looks interesting, but I can barely read this shit, so I'm going to link it.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2010
Some Sorosy analysis from someone who probably has money riding on the quality of it, you might be interested in this Sup Forums

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7432
> This whole subject, to use vernacular, gives me the creeps. Secretaries
> of state, presidential candidates and presidents should not be spending
> their time on this kind of minor league stuff.
Are Podesta and Company up to something a little bit disreputable? Something a little surprisingly pathetic? Something that doesn't jive at all with Podesta's public face, perhaps?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52121
What's this about an independent commission review? What's the context on this, and why would agreeing with such a review be a blow to Lanny's dignity?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52031
Who is Bonnie Campbell?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45678
I wonder if they mean literal wine/cheese. I mean, presumably. It's just that Levick appears to be a public relations firm. I go to their website and I am immediately confronted with the word TRUST. I remember hearing about this guy Comet saying odd things around the concept of TRUST, too.
It sounds a little like it might be something related to what Sufficiently Advanced labels SOLIDARITY.

are left fags trying to take over pol lol?

>>collaborate with foreign government to get elected,

Do you have any proof of that allegation?

>call people who are anti-Nazis "equally bad" than the Nazis for resisting them

Yes Commies are as equally bad as Nazis, if not more so.

>white lie
he lied under oath to congress

im sure she looked like a sack of shit then but the msm was just helping her like how they did in 2016

>>get a BJ from mistress and try to hide it publicly, telling a white lie due to embarrassment (like any other man would)
>IMPEACHMENT

he was selling our nuclear secrets to the Chinese you slob

SHILL SPOTTED
>no evidence of collaboration with foreign government
>The alt-left aren't just anti-nazi, they're just as bade because they're gommunists, nice straw-man argument