Why are people "praying" for Barcelona, but fighting "Nazism" in Charlottesville?

Why are people "praying" for Barcelona, but fighting "Nazism" in Charlottesville?

Is it literally ok when Islam does it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wc9Ve7xH358
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-05/its-declaration-war-south-africas-president-calls-confiscation-white-land
youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc
youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys
youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc
youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

no, any race is fine.
white isn't a race though.

Apparently so

Apparently so

I'd suppose that they if they appease the Muzzies enough they'll be safe.

"Nazis" aren't big enough to be threat so they can kick them around as much as they like.

Fuck Barcelona. I don't give two shits what those paella eating faggots have going on, I have enough shit to deal with here.

The only way to appease Muslims is to let them behead you.

Apparently so

Apparently so

Don't bother, burgers will never break their brainwashing.

Because in their stage 5 of grief dealing with Islamic terrorism (Helpless). For "white supremacists" their in stage 2 ( Think they can stop it)

I want to lick the crack in the fold of her leg after she's sat that way for a while and its gotten sweaty

Leftist bastards know their natural birth rates are lower than conservatives. They need those spic, arab and nigger cocks up in their country's nasty cunts to make more liberal voting motherfucks. That is the entirety of it. Muslims will vote in echange for gibs, "nazis" won't.

she looks like pinapple flavour

Apparently so

I want to put this girl in a sauna and have her sweat fall into a pan where I can drink of it.

she can't sweat like a man you put her in a sauna she's just going to turn red

girls can sweat....

>not all moslems are terrorists
>all trump supporters are terrorists

what?

literal virgins

(((truth)))

>KkK

Learn from this pic OP

I've fucked three girls...

>137952847
i know that girls shes underage

i will put my face between her buttcheek and lick her tasty sweat

People aren't "praying" for the terrorists you fucking idiot

tell me more gringo.

>Is it literally ok when Islam does it?

Pretty much yep.

"""Progressives""" don't seem to mind Muslims chanting "Kill the Jews" because muh Palestine but if white boys chant "Jews will not replace us" that's a whole nudda Shoah.

Theu have naziphobia, the racists.

FPBP
/thread

> nudda shoah.

Because Islam is the victim here mate. /s

Jews control the media and academia, so they use it to attack Euro-white interests and nothing else.

Cultural marxism has brainwashed these people to only attack the most "privileged" class (white Christian males in their mind) and always let "minorities" get away with everything (even if outside of the West, Muslims or niggers aren't minority at all, and whites are actual a smal global minority).

Then they use their control of the media to manipulate the narrative whichever way they want. Anything whites do is wrong and evil, everything nonwhites do is "not representative" or "justified because they're oppressed or any other excuse.

Anyone should see through it at this point.

How do we fight radical islamic terrorism without destroying human rights in the process? I'm all ears. This is a fight between two fascists groups. Nazis and Radical islamic terrorists. The people are just defending themselves from fascism.

faggotry right here people.

no this is a fight against communists who all must burn

Liberals are secretly huge racists and don't think Muslims can be expected to not kill people.

Apparently so

>"Nazis" aren't big enough to be threat so they can kick them around as much as they like.
All this anti-Nazi hysteria is only creating more of us.

You will notice this is the behavior and a double standard jews are advocating for.

Are all trumpfags retarded? ISIS sympathizers are the same as Nazi sympathizers, faggots that should die

communists are just as bad as isis

That's not what the thread is about faggot, go deflect somewhere else

communist detected

Trumpfag detected

retard detected.

meanwhile I post a timestamp and question my existence as a 50 yr old white woman and it's 404'd - this board and your "lurk moar" shit lol. Pulled prolly cause didn't believe my age and am actual person and not anime kys faggots

look at all these fags coming in to defend communism

WHY WHY WHY

EXACTLY,

WHY?

yep; and it's Jews being the main source of lobbying and propaganda for this

no one here is defending communism
0/10

No, you just assumed like a dipshit because you're a retarded trumpfag

>Barcelona,
(((CNN))) on why Barcelona,happened..

youtube.com/watch?v=Wc9Ve7xH358

It should become obvious now...

Its not a white thing buddy, its being done around the world, even in non majority "white" nations.

Because Nazis are white and mudslimes are almost always brown. It all boils down to race.
Those toes are in desperate need of sucking btw.

id suck those toes like it was nobodies business

whut the fuck

It is directed toward whites.

Same reason why people praise Nelson Mandela even though he was a communist terrorist who destroyed South Africa, and caused white genocide over there. He even sang a song about "killing the white man", yet a lot of people in the West see him as a good guy,

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-05/its-declaration-war-south-africas-president-calls-confiscation-white-land
>South Africa's President Calls For Confiscation Of White Land

youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc
>Nelson Mandela sings about killing whites

youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys
>Jacob Zuma sings "Kill the White Man" at ANC Centenery Celebrations in Bloemfontein, South Africa

Same reason why Nazism is considered the worst thing in the world, but people don't mind when you wave communist flags around (even though it's an ideology that killed over 100 million people)

>Putin: Soviet Government Was Mostly Jewish 80-85%
youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc

>Winston Churchill exposes Jewish forces behind Communism
youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY

Because Jews hate whites and control our minds through the media and other institutions. They're using Islamization and mass imigration to destroy us, so anyone resisting this ("Nazis" or any nationalist) will always be portrayed as the bad guy.

Isnt it ironic that Trump is pressured to name far right parties present at Charlottesville but the media refuses to call the terrorists Islamic.

You're supposed to wait 2 days to get the facts, dumbass

Because Muslims do it intentionally and support it
but Natzis do it by accident and condemn it

Yes. You should have understood that by the fifth islamic terror attack. It is literally ok for muslims to kill people.

Nah I want them to be okay. Muslims, feminists, liberals, niggers, all tools of the jew. One day I hope to actually take a trip to Europe. London, Sweden, Berlin, all off the table cause of darkies.
Barcelona and maybe Tuscany. If Finland doesn't add any maybe there too

>Why are people "praying" for Barcelona, but fighting "Nazism" in Charlottesville?

The Barcelona attackers are dead, so nothing left to fight. The Nazi's are still alive.