I feel a war brewing

I feel a war brewing......

Other urls found in this thread:

lifezette.com/polizette/poll-62-percent-u-s-adults-say-keep-confederate-statues/
maristpoll.marist.edu/nprpbs-newshourmarist-poll-results-on-charlottesville/
youtube.com/watch?v=fJwHZVl5Buk
youtube.com/watch?v=svzb8gc9jt0
youtube.com/watch?v=Wc9Ve7xH358
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>(((Polls)))

Good!

Fuck right the hell off Soros. We're not falling for it.

You will not divide and destroy

>(((CNN))) using (((CBS))) poll

>poll
>Hillary has a 98% chance of winning according to polls

The jew lies once again. The jewish race will be exterminated by the end of the century.

>most americans

Who are (((they)))? Who are 'most americans', to be exact? How come, they get to ask almost every citizen in the country for this 'survey'?

FUCK CNN

>Most Americans
>Implying liberal arts drop-outs count as 'Most Americans'

It's all bullshit, we can't trust the news.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((Poll))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Balkanization when

Weren't there like 3 other polls that overwhelmingly supported Trump's response?

No. There wasn't. You're literally just making that up. But go ahead and provide links and prove me wrong. (Protip: You can't)

DUDE POLLS SHOW LMAO

pfft, trump wont even win the primaries lol

He wont even win ONE primary state
-Bill crystal

no one believes that shit anymore...look at all the comments on social media...its almost ALL pro-trump, even on CNN...

>cbs cnn poll
you need to kill your self

>CBS poll

No shit the majority of 85 IQ CBS watchers don't like his response.

>This just in, pollsters that said Hillary was going to win make another false claim

Yawn.

who gives a shit. the motherfuckers with weapons, training, and food approved. good luck with your war. don't come out of those cities to my neck of the woods.

a year ago i might have been more sympathetic. now you will receive no quarter.

Most Americans may not agree with the president's Charlottesville response, but how many DO? 30%? That's a hundred million people.

You're literally in your own little right wing bubble.

>CBS poll

320 million plus Americans. Less than 1% have ever volunteered to participate in a poll. Its a thousand times worse than the Neilson ratings, have you ever seen a rating box. Just ask the satalite and cable companies who watches what.

They think we don't know any better.

Americans never were actually beating communist asses now they will have a chance.

nop

(((CBS)))

How many have actually read or heard his response? Going by my social media, about 5%.

This is all mob mentality. And it's going to get much darker in the coming months. Really fucking dark. They (libs) have crossed a line they can't retreat back over.

What they continually fail to report is according to Rasmussen, Trump seems to have a floor of support around 30% regardless of what he does. What they're not mentioning is that 30% support floor is almost entirely white men. A hundred million white men support Trump regardless of what he says or does. This is what has them terrified.

Yahoo comment sections had the top voted comment by someone who said Trump was absolutely right. That's about as accurate as these polls.

Dont they realize that the right has all the guns...

>Most
How many? What is your sample size and what are their demographics?
>Americans
Does this include non-citizens?
>disapprove
In what manner or to what degree?
>Trump's
President Trump or someone else with the last name Trump?
>Charlottesville
Virginia? Or is this some unrelated issue in some other Charlottesville?
>response
What specifically? His words? Actions? When?

>CNN
>CBS poll

lifezette.com/polizette/poll-62-percent-u-s-adults-say-keep-confederate-statues/
maristpoll.marist.edu/nprpbs-newshourmarist-poll-results-on-charlottesville/

Proven wrong.

>tfw started prepping 7 years ago

And the side that won had the President on its side...

where are the polls even taken?

youtube.com/watch?v=fJwHZVl5Buk

rare

That's another blatant lie. He was completely moderate in his statements.

Holy shit

No one with a half a brain watches, or even follows anything that has to do with CNN.

(((THIS)))

>inb4 ""alt right"" snipers firing upon innocent baseball bat ANTIFA and Black Gibs Matters-protestors
We need more smug Soros smirking pictures up in this thread.

That's rough, man. Stuck with kids? What does she have on you? You're not supposed to like it, you broken shell of a man.

youtube.com/watch?v=svzb8gc9jt0

CBS Poll lol.

Fake polls, fake news. Soros wants an American Maidan. Reject him.

you must have meant to reply to someone else

He really was. But, he was the first person in power to call oit Antifa and the people who showed up and turned a peaceful protest into a state of emergency, because of violence the left were initiating.

We can't have THAT, now can we?

It's getting scary. This is probably why Sessions won't declare Antifa a terrorist group, because when he does, the entire liberal spectrum will lose it's fucking mind.

I don't support what that guy did with his car. I didn't vote for Trump. But nobody asks me how I feel, they just brand me a "bigot" and a "nazi" because I'm not a brainwashed liberal.

I know I'm not the only person sick and fucking tired of it.

>>tfw started prepping 7 years ago
>started prepping 7 years ago
>prepping
Get it? Not even with the flag? No? Oh well.

You ppl are all fucking retarded holy shit how fucking stupid can u be? Maybe in the next life u can have more than a single digit IQ you fucking dipshit trump sheep.

good, i'd be pissed if i was an american from the south with all the statues getting removed
>be canadian from quebec who used to travel in texas when i was kid with my parents
>thought i was in duke of hasard paradise
>american flags and duke of hasard everywhere
>was in awe with the american pride
>american are polite, say good morning, beautiful girls
>older brother who hate road trips asked father why not just stop to newyork if we have to travel to the u.s rather than 3 days trip
>father replies that the american south is magic and liberating

now seeing all this shit happening is like seeing the magic kingdom falling apart
>feels sad
>i wish i was in dixie

On a le même combat que les sudistes.

Vive le Québec et Dixie libre.

wasted trips on bad bait

c'est ce que je me dit de plus en plus. imagine si ils commencerais a retirer les statues de la ville de quebec juste parceque ca fais chier la gauche de montreal

>swedish """""""humor"""""""

People literally don't know about antifa, the media is going all out going them peaceful left protesters. My parents didn't even know who antifa are.

what about abc news, cbs news, fox news?

>trusting polls in 2016+1

Stfu

America hates Nazis, who could of guessed?

>Every thread with a swedish poster in it would contain at least one "prep the bull"-joke
>Now not even the mexicans appreciate them anymore
Oh bother. I guess my 15 minutes are up.

most americans? screw the border states and detroit!

First post best post. Those same polls had him at a 2% chance of winning.

So you're ok with Putin having taken back Crimea then?

Yes, it's not even conservative vs. liberal to me any more

It's lies, hatred, and deceit vs. rationality, the truth, humanity

>I feel a war brewing......

no kidding

>writing "white power" and "nigger" on the bottom of the statue knowing shit was going to happen
>didn't expect the opportunistic photograph

jews, jews and yes, more jews.

>media lies about what Trump said
>people don't like the lie
imagine my shock

BAHAHAHAHA OMG so clever! I'm rolling out of my seat!

DUDE WE GOT THIS SOURCE THAT SAID IT, THAT MAKES IT TRUE JUST TRUST US

>No Sup Forums gold for my post
Faggot. PLeae ond't down vote I'm not anti BBQ.

Still believing the MSM.

---

CNN: "There Will Be Questions About Whether Barcelona Attack Was ‘Copycat’ of Charlottesville"

youtube.com/watch?v=Wc9Ve7xH358

>most americans disapprove
No. For a war you'd need to have the country divided on the issue. There's no division. Everyone disagrees with his response.

The only war you'll be fighting will involve hand to gland combat when you're fapping to traps on Sup Forums later.

fpbp
Overwhelming majority of Republicans support him, sorry you lost the election liberals

CNN is Constant Nonsense network.

A pack of liars.

lol mops

(((everyone)))

Why would the far left want a civil war? They control every major institution that isn't democratically elected and have a decent enough chance of regaining congress and the white house within a decade. A civil war would be a massive shakeup (obviously) and would threaten their power.

>laotian girls sucking mops

SACUE NAO!!

Thats what the polls showed for the year and a half before his election.

Gotta luv it

Doesn't matter, even if they didn't oversample Democrats as usual. Some dead fat chick isn't gonna make him lose 2020.

Sickening to know we have a Kraut nazi in the white house.

Civil War?
Left is trying to get California to succeed from the US.

Yep one of the Major causes and results of the Civil War. States are not allowed to succeed.

>most americans
>poll took place in california

Polls, eh?

No, son. You're feeling the reeee from a completely butt flustered communist front.

Just because that reeee is loud and ferocious, doesn't mean it's tiny following will take more than one belt-unbuckling to bring to heel.

>dont respond to Communist/any unsolicited pollsters

Stop banting /ourthreads/, niggers.

Chinese people are taking over. White and blacks are stupid

You cant fuck with us... We will fuck up the whole economy WHAHA. Get your houses empounded... FUCK WITH CHINESE PEOPLE. I BE YOU KKK

Where's the poll of how many americans would beat the shit out of a nazi or white supremacist this week?

>I feel a war brewing......
I don't think you realize how small your side is

I dont care about no damn China..... I hate niggers