Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=srcDZIIsGdM
youtube.com/watch?v=86PD8o6xe_4&t=71s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

greeks not white confirmed?

Yes, they were usually painted. I personally feel they look better in unpainted marble, but to each their own.

This is not to say that Greeks and Romans were SECRETLY niggers, of course.

Isnt this more of those people are from what Europe came from. But the area is less white now because of Muslim rape and conquest during the dark ages or Muslims golden ages?

WE

>"white"

Have you ever been in Europe?

Why is ancient marble so racist?

Whats next? My grandfather confirmed black because in the black and white images you can't tell if he's white. Great. And next? The human eye recognizes the real black color as "white" and whites are truly black just we can't see it? AND NEXT?? COD WW2 SHIT?? The nazis were originaly black but then the white supermacist took over and stole the nazi party from the god BLACK?

There is a difference between Caucasians and whites

Romans & Greeks were Caucasian people with olive to medium complexion, white comes from Nordic niggers trying to revisionist history everything to fit the you have to literally be this pale or you're not "white"/Caucasian

and only 1 man who predicted this

youtube.com/watch?v=srcDZIIsGdM

That statue looks a little moorish to me.

I'm Greek and I have no idea what the fuck I am anymore.

I give up, I identify as Chinese from now on. Call me ching Chong and feed me rice please.

>Netherlands

You have to go back

It's a pretty common Greek phenotype, I have loads of friends who look exactly like that.

link bitch

why is everything suddenly about destroying "whiteness"? I really just want this to stop, this is a massive demoralization campaign and it is disgusting. I have nothing to be ashamed of you fucking disgusting, weak society of gay nigger worshiping faggots. God fucking damnit The eternal jew just can't quit

Krijg balkanker.

Yes, I'm not sure what you mean though. Most marble statues were originally painted, but obviously the original paint has long since disintegrated.

checked

youtube.com/watch?v=86PD8o6xe_4&t=71s

You are right about everything except your grandfather was black.

Leroy Hortler.

Caucasian as a race comes from americans. To normal people it means turk-slavic people like the Boston Bomber or, if you want, Circassians. Stop thinking it's a real thing. It was invented to avoid seeing Italians and Spaniards (and Mexicans) as white.

>"Not white"
Meaning that the marble was often painted, it's still perfectly clear, that they were modeled after Caucasian people. How is this even remotely controversial, goddamn liberal cunts.