What are some subtle ways to signal you're a right-wing shitlord...

What are some subtle ways to signal you're a right-wing shitlord? Obviously we're not allowed to be as open about our politics as leftists at school or at work -- and being overly political in public is spergy anyway -- but how can we show we're red-pill men in a somewhat inconspicuous way that other people might notice?

Virtue signalling is for women and faggots

Never reveal your power level.

I'm not taking about virtue signalling. I'm talking about subtlely revealing our power level so we may be able to find red-pill-aware allies.

>I'm talking about subtlely revealing our power level
trump supporters don't actually have power, they elected a retard they thought was tough and masculine because they want to vicariously live through him. the sad fact is they picked such a poor candidate because they feel powerless and emasculated.

>notice me

Work out, wear clothes a male gendered person wears, don't walk around with a babyboomer grin on your face, maddog every shitskin variant nigger you see, pick up on other guy's girlfriends in public and in front of them, intimidate numale bitches by standing too close to them and talk about guns and fucking women, and wear a rune symbol or a orthodox cross

how new can you be?

Of course you name nothing Trump has done wrong because you are a little bitch.

And he won because Democrats picked a worse candidate.

Supreme court majority for a hundreds years, nigger.

This.
Just vote accordingly.

>What are some subtle ways to signal you're a right-wing shitlord?

Not living in a city.

Actually no, that's not really subtle, it's a pretty dead giveaway.

you are weak and wimpy bitchlord

>using right wing talking points
>not just talking in circles and using oppositing leftwing talking points to confuse people

learn to have fun. arguing isn't fun.

how about you quit focusing on virtue signaling and GET A JOB you fucking autist.

seriously what fucking good has virtue signaling ever done for you? anything at all?

GET A JOB. LEAD BY EXAMPLE.

how retarded can you be
he's made us look like an idiot on the world stage, there's one, he wants to open up relations with a country that actively tries to undermine us, that's two
>And he won because Democrats picked a worse candidate.
there's no lie here
you're retarded. go back to sucking the cock of a 70+ year old autist who probably cries about everyone being against him, and how he can't make america retarded again.

I have a 40-hour-a-week job.

Be a normal human being (what was considered normal ten years ago)

>don't dress like a slob
>don't be a fat fuck
>get a haircut and keep your natural hair color
>shave your face (chinlets when will they learn)
>eat healthy
>engage in masculine activities (fishing, hunting, shooting, etc)
>don't be a pussy whipped faggot
>learn English, and speak it properly (elinimate slang from your vocabulary)

then get a fucking hobby or start a business. quit looking for personal meaning and purpose on Sup Forums of all places.

lol fucking baby boomers

yeah, get a job that sucks up all your time while some antifa asshole on welfare works on psychologically breaking everyone around you until you don't recgonize your own country, let alone your kids if you have them

nobody respects hard work anymore, even boomers act like they do but they really don't. they like assholes with nice cars, or kids with "real problems"

there's my rant.

You don't need to say anything. You can sense the failure and fear from weak people. They are the ones you do not concern yourself about

Real alphas care not what the beta cucks and fags think.