Well Sup Forums how would you defend this FALSE statement?

Well Sup Forums how would you defend this FALSE statement?

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=FFCAHW7vcWkC&pg=PA66&lpg=PA66&dq=&source=bl&ots=cG1EDYUO9d&sig=Yx4mX58GbJGN5fjUQAaV_aL2PlQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj5h9Hz_t7VAhVBshQKHdp-CdQQ6AEIKjAA#v=onepage&q&f=false
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/aug/17/donald-trump/donald-trump-retells-pants-fire-claim-about-gen-pe/
youtube.com/watch?v=VbVzJ09F3yw
archive.fo/JVxaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2CWgnYkeTb4
youtube.com/watch?v=DQMFSvjezzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What? Is there any reason you posted this faggotry?

What's wrong with burying family members together?

>the president is a liar and dumbass

there's two reasons

And not one source to prove he "dipped bullets in pig blood" and executed them.

Colonel Alexander Rodgers of the 6th Cavalry buried Moros warriors with pig carcasses, which Pershing found appalling and mentioned in his journals.

Trump was a C- student at Wharton and a regular dumbass. Nothing has changed.

I wonder where that part comes from.
I really don't want to pay for the archive of the 1927 article.

Trump never specified what he thought Pershing did, the media literally (literally) put words in his mouth.

But it's a non issue since all these things Pershing and Rodgers did was good anyways.

He doesn't make explicit references to pig blood does he? He merely said Pershing was successful at putting down a muslim Filipino insurgency. He said nothing about the methods.

More liberal gas lighting and 1488 chess

Are we really arguing if this event really happened because in all honesty no one should really care, and most of all why is it important?

Yea guys. It totally worked in Vietnam!

Tiny shit island < Global Islam

If you autists think you can kill intangible ideas like "terror" you are retarded. Fuckin 20 years, terrorists got old n shit. New ones emerge. Look at what causes terror (Jews, Saudi, US)
>inb4 we can kill 2 billion ppl around globe

Lel ur so rite I'm totally feeling the Bern with Her now! Impeachment WHEN! This is just like how in Rogue One when...

you get the idea.

Terrorism is honestly a complete non issue if you just don't let them into your country.

What no one talks about is that terrorism is the problem of the multicultural society only.

Either way the idea is right. Compare USSR Muslims who had religion banned and now don't allah snackbar daily against the Middle East that USA encouraged religion to combat Atheistic Commies. Make them understand it's a privilege they aren't nuked daily.

name me a Viet Cong terror attack faggot

I would start out by proving that it's not false:

books.google.com/books?id=FFCAHW7vcWkC&pg=PA66&lpg=PA66&dq=&source=bl&ots=cG1EDYUO9d&sig=Yx4mX58GbJGN5fjUQAaV_aL2PlQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj5h9Hz_t7VAhVBshQKHdp-CdQQ6AEIKjAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

>He said it dozens of times during the campaign.
Too late to back off now, Trumpkin.

So I'm a nerd or Bernout because the president's a dummy that can't google Pershing before tweeting?

I think your mom called.
She needs you fish all of the condoms out of her toilet again.

who cares if it's "true." i also know the bible is bullshit but im smart enough to read between the lines when Trump praises Chritistianty. Trump is simply saying "fuck Islam" with this Pershing bit, and that's the correct response

absolutely sickening to see leftists equate that Charlottesville piker with ISIS. maybe it is 4d chess

How do they know it's false if there's no evidence?
Trump is the president and has direct access to the director of CIA. If he says it's true, then it most likely is true.

Point missed friendo.
The battle strategy was to kill alll the Viet Cong which was impossible since China was the hub of the ideology that turned out zipper heads faster than could be shot dead

>What no one talks about is that terrorism is the problem of the multicultural society only.

Because the people behind the forced multicultural idea in the west knows full well that the initial steps of multiculturalism will bring conflicts and havoc. They are simply not concerned about this and therefor it gets no real attention, they view monocultural societies as 'lesser evolved' and that the transitioning to multiculti 'will' and 'needs' to happen, to erase differences between cultures and societies. It's global communism and conflicts are to be expected before they move in and eradicate those who oppose it.

It's a parable. Somewhat based in truth. Hard to know exactly. But the meaning of the story is to fight like your enemy fights and stop being so fucking PC.

Thats like me getting buried with my cum rag

wtf where did Trump make any such claims?

Very Fake News

Then why did he say 25 years last time but 35 this time?

Everyone's so focused on the "Pershing" part that Trump was lying about, they are forgetting the "no terrorist attacks for 35 years" part where he lied even worse.

Fucking OP...

Terrorism is a problem of Islam, 99% Sunni, specifically Salafi/Wahhabi sect. Terror happens all the time in Arab countries. Only way to get rid of terror is to address elephant in room.

Salafi are stuck in past because belief in older generations being more pure. Meaning Sharia can not be changed from a jurist fatwa 1,000 years ago. As time goes on it gets worse as anything judged on will never be changed. Get rid of the belief.

>If you destroy your enemy's will to fight, they win

My Life Before the War by John J. Pershing (ed. John T. Greenwood, University Press of Kentucky, 2013) is scanned into Google Books. Anyone who can manage a Google search can find the truth for themselves.

And yes, it's true.

The president has made no claims, only suggestions to study General Pershing. If you can't study a historical figure long enough to figure out what's fact and what's fiction then that's on you.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/aug/17/donald-trump/donald-trump-retells-pants-fire-claim-about-gen-pe/
"Pants on fire" rating at the top, but as you read more...

>In the memoir, Pershing writes that another commanding officer in the Philippines, Col. Frank West, had in at least one case seen to it that bodies of Muslim insurgents "were publicly buried in the same grave with a dead pig. It was not pleasant to have to take such measures, but the prospect of going to hell instead of heaven sometimes deterred the would-be assassins."
>It was not pleasant to have to take such measures
Pershing himself in his memoires.
>It was not pleasant to have to take such measures

>John T. Greenwood, cited a letter about the incident from Maj. Gen. J. Franklin Bell, the commander of the Philippines Division, to Pershing: "Of course there is nothing to be done, but I understand it has long been a custom to bury (insurgents) with pigs when they kill Americans. I think this a good plan, for if anything will discourage the (insurgents) it is the prospect of going to hell instead of to heaven. You can rely on me to stand by you in maintaining this custom. It is the only possible thing we can do to discourage crazy fanatics."
>You can rely on me to stand by you in maintaining this custom.
One of Pershing's officers, to Pershing.
>You can rely on me to stand by you in maintaining this custom.

They conclude:
>there is no evidence that Pershing himself committed these acts.

>"It was not pleasant to have to take such measures"
>"You can rely on me to stand by you in maintaining this custom."
>there is no evidence that Pershing himself committed these acts.
>PANTS ON FIRE!

Clown World is real.

its not the story that matters its the message
they are so petty and eager to make trump look bad that they forgot about logic

Is that Politifact?

>The president has made no claims
He told the "50 bullets dipped in pig's blood" story in a speech before, so it's reasonable to interpret this as an allusion to it.

The specific anecdote in all its details is passed down in oral tradition rather than officially recorded and may be embellished, but Pershing and his officers referred to using a very similar practice in their well-authenticated writings.

If Snopes was being honest, they wouldn't go lower than "unknown".

youtube.com/watch?v=VbVzJ09F3yw
Old

>And not one source to prove he "dipped bullets in pig blood" and executed them.
Trump didn't say this either, retard.

That people who commit terror acts in the name of Islam should worry they will be denied salvation by those they are attacking. They should rethink as they will be tainted in the eyes of Allah and condemning themselves to wherever the unclean souls go.

Doesn't matter if it's false... It's what we SHOULD do.

He claimed there were no terrorist attacks for 35 years.

True, but the b8 works.
Idiots arguing if it's true or not are admitting Trump said it. That's all the MSM want.

WTF I hate trump now.
>Berine can still win

you should remember to archive this absolute shit.
archive.fo/JVxaQ

You really don't have a lot of room to talk. He is President of America and you post on a Mongolian yak cheese making board.

so what did he lie about?

It doesn't matter. it's a propaganda site, not posing as a news site. Their hits don't matter. Do they even run ads? I mean, we all run ad blockers, right?

Which part of his statement is false, faggot?

You don't give them clicks, you don't give them exposure. No matter if you run adblock or not.

Shills fail, and fail, and fail. Then Trump posts one tweet and the shills panic like scared Millennials.

It's still exposure whether you use an archive or not.

Clicks only matter for ad revenue.

Yes he did at many many campaign rallies

youtube.com/watch?v=2CWgnYkeTb4

youtube.com/watch?v=DQMFSvjezzg

>53 replies
>none of you faggots called out the obvious connection to Imran Awan

Sup Forums I am disappoint