BBC getting redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/an_education_in_terror
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bbc getting tired of replacing windows.

The only reason the BBC give a fuck is that if it escalates too far they might torch to the parts of London they live in.

Maybe, or in thier view trying to gain clickbait.
Fair to say either

isnt antifa normal in europa?

yes, show the alt-left is the worst thing in the world and how they support communism

BBC going to lose their license fee. They are a joke.
They should be scared

It'll get taken down and the intern fired.

its all part of pushing a narrative.
i believe they know the cat wont go back in the bag, so instead they will claim "everything is so out of control, we need the govt to crack down"

BBC relise there is no difference between antifa chimps and ISIS shit skins

It's not, canada without a leaf. Especially not in eastern europe or the balkans

no chance. On the news they reported the durham statue removal as "anti-racist activists" removing the statue and thats what they call antifa now cause they know IF they say "Antifa clashed with far right...." then people say "fascists fighting fascists? Good let them kill each other"

Beeb thinks they are outstanding citizens.
Unlike us... People who don't blindly follow them.

They originated somewhere over there a long time ago. I really am surprised more haven't spoken up about how long they have been causing problems.

Seriously, a lot of regular ignorant sheeple think that ANTIFA are some new thing to counter the big bad Nazis. No one does any research on anything said on the news & its really pissing me off. I hate normal people

They beat up moderate cuckservatives in Sweden.

They smash cakes in the face of leftists that disagree with bringing the Middle East into Germany.

ANTIFA *is* the establishment in Europe.

"as long as they're white, season's open" -BBC

In Western Europe antifa protect muslim rape gangs and demonize the girls who were abused and the white men trying to defend them. Antifa are pieces of shit, nothing but anti-white Useful idiots.

The BBC did in fact good article today everyone should read.

It's called.

The brainwashed teens fleeing to Europe

bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/an_education_in_terror

I heard a BBC news reporter state that the Confederates were fighting for slavery

Later in the segment a historian tells us that the notion of Washington and Lee being the same means those people have no grasp of history

So what is it BBC? Do you have a grasp of history or do you not? Or is it because it's an easy lie to make?

In Poland antifa exists only on the internet.

I wouldn't say they're getting redpilled, they got caught is how I would put it.

yeah I heard the too but the historian was (((grossman))) and had a similar rat eyed hook nose appearance that pops up everywhere

Define "normal".

Yes, they protest every single right wing rally here but it's always like it was in charlottesville, the media just goes "much bnp violence" "violence erupted at a national front rally today" They even protested the marches in rotherham lol. ANTIFA in Europe are also much better organised and much more vicious than they are in the US for some reason, they've conducted bombings in Germany and assassinated a politician in the Netherlands

so alt-right = zionists ?