Ben Shapiro could save America

Ben Shapiro could save America.

I heard he's a jew.

>trusting a Jude
You stupid goys will never learn

this jew fag is dividing the right

By dividing you mean having everyone remember what conservative values are. Get ur head on right and fight for conservative values again you fuck

Shlomo, please

There is literally nothing wrong with that tweet.

yes, if he would just convince his other jew friends to get in the oven.

He's better than Sup Forums at redpilling, which is fucking hilarious because he's a jew they can't stand it ahahaha

>we need to double down on boomer conservatism, that will surely save America

>race denier
>redpilling anything
lmoa

Color doesn't matter, but culture does. And culture is much much more than ideology.

He's more of a libertarian really.

>open racist
>having a career
He's obviously hiding behind the socioeconomic argument to maintain credibility.

More of a Jew. Regan Battalion. Fuck him.

Does being a civic nationalist mean you can't also be a white nationalist? I mean, I want what's best for everyone in America, but I do still favor my own group.

Viral marketing is forbidden. Reposting the same thing every day is spam. One-line one-posts are not contribution.

>There is literally nothing wrong with that tweet.

85% of brown people votes democrat

How? By shielding the entire country with his massive Jew nose should we be targeted by nuclear weapons?

>Looking at the data of demographics and voting tendencies
>Shows that race has some bearing on voting tendencies
>"My constitution will protect me!"
>Is slowly stripped away
At least were all blank slates, right?

Well then their culture needs to change.

Dont be raycisss

I don't think we disagree

He is a talented young man

He COULD, if he weren't a disingenuous self-victimizing kike who has some poor ideas about how to "save" America.

He's definitely not /ourkike/, that's for sure.

>tweets how he doesn't care about identity politics
>Sup Forums's mental gymnastics manages to twist this into meaning that Ben Shapiro is for ending the white race

Identity politics has won the last 3 elections, he uses the boomer method that has continued to lose support and allow neocons to hold power.

Why do you faggots care so much about race mixing?

I'm not attracted to filthy niggers but if someone else wants to burn that coal then that should be up to them.

You'd be a fool not to acknowledge that Ben sees eye to eye on at least fifty percent of political issues. Thats more than the ZERO percent that the left has in common with you.

This guy gets it.

He's not one of (((them))), and means well, but his brand of conservatism isn't going to get us anywhere.

LUL

Ben Shapiro is a useless fucking shilling retard.

He's nothing more than a cheap political commentator who brings nothing else to the table other than retrospective analysis and criticism of what the president did or should've done. Like Sam Harris and other commentators like him, he's too fucking retarded to understand no matter what Trump does or say, the medias will always spin it against him.

He almost never offers any substantial input about what the president should be doing, and when he does commit to making such a call or prediction, he's almost always wrong.

People who buy into retards like Shapiro are the same kind of people who buy into the retrospective analysis of "why" the stocks are going down or up after the facts.