In our capital we have "refugees" who has been denied asylum from Afghanistan

In our capital we have "refugees" who has been denied asylum from Afghanistan.

They are claiming to be children, now I will share pictures our media is circulating around to gather empathy points for these people.

Don't mind these people are here illegaly and refuse to leave and are at the moment blocking portions of the city.

First picture, he is claimign to be 13 years old.

16 years old

18 years old

>18 years old!

>18 years old

Here is some quotes by them

>First I thought we would temporary residance and then we would get a house

>IĀ“have encountered a lot of problems getting here, I started in Pakistan, went to Iran, then Turkey, entered Europe through Hungary and Germany. I have risked my life to come here but now I get told I can't live here!

>I give up, the Swedes don't care about why we want to live here

>I came here two years ago and I still haven't got asylum, I am afraid and thought I would get a good life here

>refugee children
>the state of this country

they're looking for sympathy for these ugly retards? regardless of their age, they're repulsive. why do deformed subhumans get a different treatment than ugly whites?

they look like future beggars in front of ica/coop

if orcs are ababs who are these mongols?

I dare anyone on Sup Forums to look this sweet child in the eyes and tell him he's not allowed in your country.

Afghans are the worst trash imaginable.

Looking at these faces I would like nothing better than to march them out in a forest and shoot them in the back of the head.

daily reminder that leftists want to turn our country into Sweden.
we have enough vibrant diversity as it is, thank you very much

>16
dude looks 40

that Caucasoid skull structure tho

Fucking assholes

It's from the guardian.

>Caucasoid
looks east African more than anything

I know you won't care but a lot of people from war torn or poor countries actually don't know their own ages. Not saying they're right, just saying it's completely plausable they aren't lying for the sake of gibs just wrong

fuck i hate the guardian
they should be gassed

these are hazaras right

real mongol rape babbys

Look central asian

Sweden is 85% white
We're 56% white
I'd much rather take their situation

you can't just be off by 2 decades unless you're clinically retarded

Source?