HTG: RESTORE THE SEARCH

So last night there was a new HTG thread created that got archived after about 15 minutes. Then sometime later, some dude named Jensen came on saying he has some kind of BS research that he will release in a few days.

Keep in mind the HTG threads are extremely close to finding the main center in LA. Ignore Jensen for now. Anon5, we could really use some guidance right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/HTG/
youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8
youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287
archive.is/QIiMT
youtu.be/vw8A45-ij8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump. Fuck perverts

>Anon5, we could really use some guidance right now.
Fucking lol

thanks for the bump

Higher rez pls

fuck off shill anon5 is a good guy

i don't have one sorry

Most recent search area

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

>save us Anon5!

MDC's are also used for Black Market "Auctions".

It's good that the Search Area has been narrowed down.

Checked. That Jensen guy is BS, right?

He tried to co-opt the /HTG/ threads.

What is MDC?

New Meatco Provisions LLC

2652 Long Beach Avenue was a possible MDC location mentioned in the previous threads.

were these close?

Also, what's the deal with Vernon, CA? Apparently its very corrupt and is right next to this area. It's largely considered a tax haven

Main Distribution Center

Glad to see you were watching that shill attempt.

If they're used for auction houses, what kind of facilities would they need? Any custom alterations of building characteristics we'd want to look for?

I can't help out much today but keep up the good work anons we are getting close.

Interesting. I live near a big one and I've heard from local LE that there is a big HT problem in the area (along with heroin) but I never see any HT busts.

All they would need is some large Buildings.

/HTG/ has been talking about them for a few weeks now.

OP () should have linked the 4plebs Archives

Ok

Archives to old /HTG/s here:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/HTG/

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

>compiled info
archive.is/QIiMT

Thread's attempted focus for today is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA, along with any smaller ones within the CA area in general. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

>checked
Foiled again!

What do you think of this pic A5? This is my personal guess as to where the MDC is located.

would it be any use looking for established auction houses or would these be completely separate?

Also can you answer about Vernon, CA - want to check that off if its a bad lead.

Bump

>Glad to see you were watching that shill attempt
Let's not go chasing away potential allies.

What do we know about the Netherlands?

Dude had Antarctica listed as one of the places that we should investigate. I'm not diving into the illegal wooly mammoth myself.

/HTG/ is on the right track when it comes to Search Area that's been refined.

If you find a MDC building/location, it has many different usages besides storage/safehouse for Trafficking.

If he's writing up an investigation guide, I won't turn him away. That being said, I'm not letting anyone run roughshod over these threads.

Fuck you animeanon. That guy was a blatant shill and you are here to distract us anyways.

As if the UN showing up and telling everyone what to do isn't a giant red flag.

Haha that ambiguity is a blessing and a curse. How are we gonna know for sure when/if we find the MDC? Is Sup Forums gonna suddenly get DDOSed or something?

>implying I wasn't up for hours in that thread making sure it wasn't compromised further
I love you too, user.

I'm still trying to figure out how we know if a spot is THE spot. If there are multiple locations just as equally situated to serve as the MDC how do you narrow it down after that?

You'll notice that anime user says things that are negative but doesn't actually hurt the threads in any compromising way. Just don't worry about them and let them bump the threads as they do.

Something will happen.

/HTG/ is down to 4 zones & a single total Area.

It can be reduced to really figure out where it is.

It's just gonna be a love/hate thing between us I'm afraid lad. I do appreciate your bumps.

Over this weekend I will start an Operations Manual (detailing the clock/map process and info on DCs/MDCs) so that when we move to other cities we can explain to newfriends how this whole thing works.

Please, no hugs.

any more details too look for on the actual buildings themselves? There are a lot of candidates in here on google streetview.

One has a bunch of white vans out front, but also allows public parking. But its also next to a strip club. Should I just flat out start asking if this is it?

I'm know I'm just a little assblasted

Alright I'll take your word for it.

I'll be able to help more tomorrow but might we be able to narrow the search vector down to the area immediately around the train tracks/ yards and shipping companies? Would seem to me like it's going to not be more than 5 minutes drive away from wherever the end point for Transport is. We could cut out some of the areas on the edge of the search zone if so.

Is it this one that's all blocked off from the google streetview car?

Does American Apparel factor into this? The guy was a known creep.

Sweep the Search Area & take note of any places/locations/area's.

"Hidden in Plain Sight"

If you follow the Train Yards/Tracks eastward, you will find a secondary Area with many interesting things in it that could also be investigated at some point.

Is there any Irish links that need a look?

ill be covering the entire island this week if anyone has anything

To throw my hat into this: this place looks noticeably like it could function as an auction house and a MDC. It's near the greyhound too and I remember you mentioning the "nighthound" buses before in a KB.

Bump

Bump

Bump

Nice catch. Jack's Wholesale Candy and Toy is next door. So that's where kids could be auctioned right?

Any hints and tips A5? Actually, don't answer me - work on the They Live KB instead. I've been waiting for it for months now.

Me on the left

>Jack's Wholesale Candy and Toy
Didn't I say something about that in a previous thread? Looks like a Costco, but for children.

If we are able to identify the building, what should we do with the information to make sure the right people get it and start investigating?

bump for A5

Anything you say is more or less instantly discounted though.

Looking at associated social media accounts for more clues is always a good start.

Okay, thanks.

>tfw cassandra curse

Not my fault that spooks will be spooks. Anyways, we could probably make some headway just by checking off all of the places along the train tracks within the search vector. Least that would be one suggestion of mine.

Missed that. Don't see any immediate red flags on social media or their website.

Logo with the spiral lolipop is suspicious, as is an Alice in Wonderland display, but otherwise no smoking guns on their website.

Still, they were run out of a tiny, creepy place until recently, and now operate a giant warehouse of a store. Personally, I'd have someone standing around 24/7 with a baby in a carrier and see if they got propositioned.

Trafficking networks aren't likely going to be using toy stores...

It's gotta be close to here. Traffic is all green at rush hour, and this Crucero bus line goes straight to the border for A DOLLAR.

Checked

Giant candy Costco. Did you even look at the website? It would still be an ideal place for an exchange, even if it's not your "MDC."

Like I said, anything you say should be discounted. I'm not just going off of symbology and there are much better locations suited for things like that in my opinion.

Checked

what about Young's Market? That might be a 'hiding in plain sight' name. It's next to a cold storage depot AND the Dept. of Social Services. I just checked its website and it mentions a hashtag #youngstruck 'delivering best of breed'.

Checked.

Dammit.

Or are they?

But that meme is ironic, because there's actually a lot of burger there. You're looking at the right patterns. I'm just not sure if there's anything we can do here to confirm it.

Would be a place worth marking for later. In fact I would do the same any other locations that you think might fit the bill. Making a compilation of all the ones that we post here could be a good idea.

I just think their are better locations for such things.

Don't let me distract you, then.

Who's got a /thread theme/ for us?

Post a song that takes a different meaning once you take into account human trafficking. I know of a few.

Well don't hold out on us.

Spoonfeeding has hurt people more in the long run. You should learn to ROT. Besides you're the hyperaware groomed IC savant, finding one should be easy for you.

rot?

Whoa, easy there. I got flipped recently.

What does flipped mean in this context?

Research, observe, think. It's what A5 says a lot. I'm mostly saying it just to mess with that person though.

I thought I was working for the NSA, but I was wrong.

Found the MDC

Didn't know the IC liked to blind fold it's own employees. Interesting. Here's a song for you that I had in mind. Pay attention to the lyrics.

youtu.be/vw8A45-ij8E

Just stood out to me.

You've never heard of compartmentalization?

No one tells me anything either.

a holiday buying show. in hawaii. mentions VIPs but not the product. yeah, not suspicious at all.

>anime avatar faggot interested in pedophilia

hmm

I don't deny being emotionally stunted, for whatever reason.

Something will happen? Something that we'll definitely be able to link to the trafficking groups? Or just more Charlottesville Spain Norks kind of happenings?

Pic related is my current guess, especially the block in the left as it has at least 2 buildings listed as closed/abandon.

Just sounds too secretive to its own members for its own good kind of policy to me. Makes the FBI seem like the cozier option. Though I don't know all that much about the NSA either actually.

Yes we've seen some blocks over there that have some good candidates for other DC's.
Pic is not that but another suspicion of mine.

You make it sound like you actually have pedophilic tendencies of your own.

>3D
You must be new around here.

Lolicon is still pretty gross.

bump

You don't see me defending it

Divine Pasta is also right across the road from Young's Market.

Where do human trafficked slaves live?

Yet the fact that you enjoy it inevitably says something about you.