When will I be able to gun down Antifa members for the protection of America and democracy?

When will I be able to gun down Antifa members for the protection of America and democracy?

Will be less and less probable. Isis is defeated and we'll see some last autistic sperges like this attack, but now they're gone leftist will gain popularity once again.

>isis is defeated

wat

>ISIS is defeated

Oh I guess that settles it then, Islamic terrorism and violent, aggressive invasion of Europe is over!

Any rally at all by now i would think. Police all have stand down orders. Someone will eventually prove that right or wrong

>wanting to protect America and democracy

Better dead than Red

Never, you compensating, emotionally stunted babby with violent revenge fantasies against the society that didn't give you the poon you think are entitled to.

now?
you always bash EUfags about not being able to own guns, and how guns would solve all their problems.
well, go solve yours if it's that simple before they make another pregnant nigger statue.
not that i could give a shit about you albanian loving fucks but you are falling apart, america.

Ok goy

So much for the tolerant Nazis.

Fuck the terrorist bullshit org. that is the u.n. Each and every leader that sold their nation to them deserves a bullet.

Just fucking tell us why he wears the mask already.

"Crashing this plane"

Why make Israel the 51st state when it is already the American capital?

So the (((police))) are sitting ducks since they cant fight back?

Also Russia already tried this and no one took a bite because its fucking Russia.

If I shave that beard off, will you die?

Dont think I dont see you spamming this shit

When the ICE becomes the new RWDS

it would be extremely painful

Oh they can fight back alright. Unlike the EU, they actually have guns. Theyre just told not to because then the right wing """terrorist attacks""" wont occur

For you

How? Barrack HUSEIN Obama, their founder, is still at large!