Is liking fat women degeneracy?

Is liking fat women degeneracy?

Yes, fat positivity is meant to draw out the collectivists, mark them with obesity and then ensure no one pursues them.

More whale for the impale

yes, itss a form of psychological pathology that you would probably have to dissect the reasons for your developing a paraphilia for morbidly obese bodies to rid yourself of. remember you're reinforcing the pathology every time you engage in thoughts and behaviors related to it.

good luck :^)

>tfw an aussie's shitposting activates your almonds

Oh yes, Marxist feminism is all about socially sterilising white women and making them impossible to date. No white women having babies, no more white people AND because this doesn't actually effect men you can flow their genes into the brown women.

All along the real victim of genocide was white women. Affirmative action isn't even about keeping white men out, but getting brown women to work alongside white men.

Only error in that statement is using browns. On dating sites, Asians are breeding with whites more than any other group.

yes

Yes. It's unhealthy and you're just enabling them you stupid prick.

>Asians are breeding with whites more than any other group.
Yes.

Yes, Asians are brown. I literally meant not white. White women are either fat or hypergamous and in either case they're not someone either capable of having healthy children or willing to have children.

White men are not the victims of genocide, they're just pretending they are to throw the Marxist feminists off like a red herring.

White women are going extinct. White men are fine provided they don't mind Pajeeta or Jianlu.

nah. fat women turn me on too.

but I would never openly date/marry/impregnate one.

>"Yes, Asians are brown"
When I saw brown, I thought you were referring to Africans or Hispanics.

I guess it depends. Do you like fucking random fatties from the bar? That just means you're desperate for sex. Do you have some weird fetish for the mega obese or for feeding or making a girl fatter? That's degenerate.

Do you have a chubby gf or wife and encourage her to be healthy? Nothing wrong with that shit. Them curves are a sign of fertility.

>tfw it's making women fat

What's the deal with that? It turns you on to give someone early heart disease?

yes. gas yourself.

Now that I think about it, it's because I'm not healthy myself(working on it), and I feel like I have to lower my standards as a result.

>one-line one-post
>writing prompt/surveying
>is X white/ourguy/degenerate?

I'd have a lot of fun with the chubster in the picture.

At least its not this pic.

>nigger lifeguard

>attracted to braghogs

Time to bite the bullet faggot.

So you like the idea of bringing them down to your level? I guess I can get that but it's ass backwards. Get a girl you can get healthy with. Look for a partner, someone to work together with in all areas of your life. Make each other better and accomplish more than you could alone.

Yes, you see them as nothing more than a lukewarm hole and even the niggest *igger would probably be very careful to use contraceptive.

Socially infertile, even if they can occasionally get laid.

Blacks are part of it. BLM and interactional feminism is actually an attempt to shift feminism from whites to blacks because the undesirable white women have already become cat women that aren't even capable of getting laid, the idea of having sex with a badly attired fat woman in her late 30s that has a bowl cut is not appealing to anyone. Not even lesbians. So now it's time to genocide the blacks by making their women fat and obnoxious.

Wake up, guys, only fatties and racists are being genocided. If you don't like broadly Asian women or can't maintain your body, enjoy genetic oblivion.

Thanks for the advice

Its better than fucking traps you fags. I say we breed the sows like there's no tomorrow. Because without white babies, their won't be.

I dunno. My wife has been having kids back to back to back, she's not really had time to lose weight between pregnancies and is getting bigger with each one. I didn't think I was attracted to fatties, but I like her being fat for some reason. I also like her being healthy of course so I'm making her eat healthy food and get whatever exercise she can.

I suppose I'm degenerate for still thinking my wife is attractive after kids?