What would we do without our greatest ally Sup Forums?

What would we do without our greatest ally Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsdeeply.com/refugees/articles/2017/04/11/africans-leaving-israel-under-secret-deals-arrive-on-europes-shores
englishnews.org/european-news/the-cause-of-the-artificial-syrian-refugee-migration-crisis.html
youtu.be/DiUdtxe2YnU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Fuck jews they sell the guns

they had more time to prepare

>stein
every fucking time, god dammnit pol, I'm not an anti-semite but why is it every FUCKING time a jew?
what the fuck is this?
when does it stop being a coincidence?

Well that's nice of them.
Too bad they're still all kikes.

Probably true

its almost like they knew

kek

Because the left knows how to keep you nigger lovers in check. they know how to control you and the fucking minorities so you wont destroy the city's at the current pace. not that you treat those concrete shitholes any better with the democrats. you just shit everywhere like fucking Indians. but with our beloved orange jewice in charge, you've lost your god damned minds.

But remember to keep your borders open and vote against your own self interest Goyim!

>City people voted for Hillary.

Looks/sounds like the city faggots are the retards.

when you realize the actual stranglehold the kikes have.

Why though? Europeans literally piss their pants with joy when Israelis die in terrorist attacks....

>Living in a city
>Being a person
Pick one.
Only slaves live in cities.

because the European demographic is now mudslimes

>I'm not an anti-semite
Good thing you put that clause in, wouldn't want you to be flagged as a (((bad goyim))) now wouldn't we?

>when does it stop being a coincidence?
About 200 years ago.

Is there any chance when you see a -stein or -berg they're NOT a kike?

dont you ever get tired of posting this?

>We were first!

typical Jew

What the fuck does this have to do with this post

>be jew
>convince goy to let in a bunch of murderous arabs
>arabs murder
>"oy, how horrible, goy! I'm so sorry for you!"

oh fuck off ISISrael

>#BarfAloneYet?

they probably had the flag preloaded before the attack so they could be the first to pay tribute
fucking kikes

Fuckin lol nobody in Catalonia flies a spanish flag

Stupid fucks

>Sympathize with the fucking goyim
>They use it as a reason to hate you even more

Never be nice to the goyim, they'll just fuck you over that much harder.

ethonationalist jews are allright in my book as long as they stick to improving Israel.

this

a fucking leaf

When did you retards show up ? Yesterday ?

newfag alert

>"see the flag? I sympathize! but you still have to let more of them in to kill you- you wouldn't want to be racist now would you?"
you are such a good little goy aren't you! do you roll over as well?

>Israel is forcing Europe to take sand niggers in

No they aren't.

Should be the Catalan flag not the Spanish flag. Catalonia wants to be independent

No offense user, but the whole Tel Aviv part should of let you know he's a heeb.

Seriously... After a terror attack all that he has to say is
>first

HAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAAAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAa
>newsdeeply.com/refugees/articles/2017/04/11/africans-leaving-israel-under-secret-deals-arrive-on-europes-shores

Really, they always seem to know.

>first
>GAY
>...first

Ah god , its the cringe
>first
Why just why ,just say shit like "our condolences"
Fuck this place

The kikes have a building with lights programmable to virtue signal.

also this

>englishnews.org/european-news/the-cause-of-the-artificial-syrian-refugee-migration-crisis.html

>implying theres a significant amount of niggers in israel to make up the numbers entering europe

>Sweden
>Implying they're not already letting in a million niggers
>Implying they were forced

No, goyim.

stop larping as an impotent raging white guy
you know very well why this was done

>Some Nazi conspiracy website

Also no.

Oh vey, did you use my aunt and uncles as lampshades to light these, you goy putznasher?!

they already knew it was going to happen

> no witty filename
> 1 post by this id

Ignore this imposter, however correct his point is.

Speaking of white

what the fuck did they do muh coat of arms
fuck off jews

no they weren't "forced" as such, just assaulted with the globalist media guilting them into it and powerful lobbying firms offering politicians future success if they complied, but heavens no they wouldn't be "forced!"

also
>tripfagging
definite no

you dun gonna shame me nigguh
stay out of my turf

Speaking of turf

>obamaleaf is back with his fake graphs
the same fake graphs for years, folks

the holocaust never happened

Speaking of lies

Light up them buildings YEAH!
That's doing something!
That's really helping! I love that we always do this XDDD
I can't wait or the next time some europeans are killed by muslims so we can do this again!

They had the lights all set up already.

>Speaking of lies
these are testimonies made by jews in the post-war trials of nazis. so you admit that the jews lied about the holocaust, then?

checkmate.

>Muh everything is a Jewish conspiracy.

Man, at this point I'm not sure if Islam taking over would even make a difference.

I'm gonna stop being a faggot for a moment
I think this whole light buildings shit is a psycological trick to make people feel like they are doing something when they are doing nothing at all. Makes them feel like they are dealing with the problem when they aren't

Speaking of chess

>a literal holocoaster

you just admitted that the holocaust is a jew lie

how you get kart out?

youtu.be/DiUdtxe2YnU

Speaking of such agreements

>tripfagging
>trip

>>>reddit

This will doubly sting some asses.

The Jew cries out the loudest as he stabs you

holy shit this is the high verbal IQ we been warned off fellas
be careful lest your foreskins be collected to feed the volcano demon that controls those fingertips
dastardly kikes
shoo shoo there are no foreskins to collect here
crawl back to your dark lord and inform him he must hunger for another night

>this level of autism

>By goy
>Get slaughtered by Muslims
>Some Jews express sympathy
>Focus your hate on Jews for expressing sympathy

I seriously am beginning to think that the goyim are just evil mindless vermin created by God to punish us for our sins.

>terrorism has now created an official virtue signaling competition on who cries more for the victims instead of trying to find a solution or ask for advice from countries that have already experienced it and found ways to successfully reduce it such as russia

Did they literally just go "FIRST!" as if they were first to a web article's comments section?

OH BOY HERE COME THE LIGHTS. They prob won't do facebook filters that might overshadow MUH NAZIS

Now what would you like me to say then ?

>he doesn't know his whole religion was built around feeding foreskins to a volcano demon

Sounds like jewoom to me

Are the Palestinians good goys or are they up to jewry too?

They really want on the UN security council.

Seriously... how quickly can you trick out an office building with Spanish themed lighting?

It's odd how quickly this was done.

Perhaps they have it already set-up with multicoloured lights for some reason...it's possible.

Palestineans are cunts that want to be left alone and be killed by their brothers and go to war with other arabs.

Without jews and the eternal anglo Muslims would just do what they do best: kill each other.

Suburbs are upper middle class though. Doctors, lawyers, business owners. City people are just poorfags and minorities. So what is the narrative here even?

These scums should burn in a bosh oven

Careful blackfag. The longer you stick around, the more redpilled you're gonna get. You aren't going to like what you find out, but if you value truth over comforting lies, you'll fit right in.

Ignore the stormfags and lefties impersonating (usually badly) radical neo nazis.

"I'm killing myself because I'm a kike and thereby leaving all my sheckles to uruguayanon"

of course it didn't happen Nazis were pussies, da jooz made white people fight each other for da lulz

Pay tribute or celebrate?

Suburb living is pretty comfy, close to all the happenings in the city but far enough to get some quiet moments.

Fucking kikes they put a spanish flag instead the one from Catalonia.

A surprising amount of wildlife live in American suburbs.

Based taco merchant

the jew lie wasn't made-up until after wwii, you
>mexican intellectual

>Attack in Barcelona
>fly the spanish flag
this will cause some butthurt I guarantee it

>"I'm killing myself because I'm a kike and thereby leaving all my sheckles to indianon"

FTFY

I live in a major city and there's a family of coyotes living in the nearest park. They eat cats and small dogs sometimes. You already know why animal control doesn't just remove them. Trump would win somehow. Liberal logic.

>city libtards squeal and cry about how they're defending the rights of the poor and maltreated
>the poor and maltreated vote for trump
>"STUPID RETARDS"

How long until california starves to death should they divorce themselves entirely from 'rural tards'?