I think everyone on Sup Forums should delve into pickup artistry

Has anyone here ever fiddled around with PUA/seduction?

Of all the manosphere groups (MRAs, redpillers, MGTOWs, PUAs) I identify with the PUA 'faction' the most, with some redpill tendencies.

MRAs are foolish to think that they could use the kind of activism that worked for women to work for men. There is an inherently feminine aspect to feminism, and trying to feminist tactics to benefit men just doesn't work.

MGTOWs are on the right track when it comes to not letting yourself fall victim to the mindset that "if I don't get laid, it lowers my worth as a person," and to recognize that marriage is fucking moronic in this day and age. However, there are way too many incels among their ranks who avoid dealing with women, and justify it with the idea that women are too risky. Look, false rape accusations happen, but they're not hard to avoid; yes, dealing with women often feels like dealing with overgrown children, but they're pretty fun once you realize that and don't expect maturity.

PUAs (by this, anyone willing to cold approach and/or maneuver social circles) who are redpilled on women, don't fall prey to bullshit scammers or overpriced coaches, recognize the importance of having an abundance of choices, and work hard to have a great sex life, are the kinds of men you should strive to be.

Realize that if you learn game, you will not only get laid a lot more (and I'm sure many pollacks will go "hurr it's pathetic to have to learn what a man should naturally know" - even so-called naturals had to "learn" by positive conditions growing up), but you will be more effective at redpilling women and people in general.

This blog should be right up Sup Forums's alley: heartiste.wordpress.com/

A vast wealth of free, golden advice.

Also look up: Real Social Dynamics on YouTube

pic related: I took a bootcamp with this guy (Julien Blanc) and now I'm fucking slaying it

Have kids, faggot

Op I'd like you to post a picture of yourself so we can see what someone who is "Slayin' it" looks like.

fuck off degenerate

I'll have kids a few years from now, and thanks to game (plus the fact that I'm making millions and getting shredded) I'll be doing it with intelligent model tier women

a real degenerate is someone who sits at home bitching about the state of women but doesn't do anything aside from that

someone like me puts in the HARD FUCKING WORK to not only learn how women really are, but to use that to my advantage

I'm probably one of the LEAST degenerate users on this board

eat well, socialize, workout, dress well, be positive... essentially pua.. who gives a fuck

>a great sex life
pre marital sex is a mortal sin you blue pilled heathen. Have a wife and have 8 kids

sure, you can have a wife and 8 kids, but you must learn game and fuck at least 20 girls first

Tryhard faggot

how the fuck do i know if a girl is interested? Everytime I try sparking up casual conversations with a girl, it seems like they're attention span just can't handle it and they shut off after 2mn or they seem mildly interested then casually bring up their boyfriend or how "their car is parked over there, but it was nice talking to you". Wtf am I doing wrong ;_;
Am I just missing cues?

Enjoy having bar sluts. Just go out of your house with your friends. Be involved with your community. Make more friends. Talk to girls related to your friends. Be yourself And masculine. Watch as they fall over you. PUAs is for insecure betas written by insecure betas.

gas yourself degenerate

you probably come across as needy.

go out and have fun don't overthink hooking up. concentrate on your life and things will come together

those occur because you're not being engaging enough. It takes practice and experience.

As far as your first question goes, there are many different IOIs. I recommend reading this

www.girlschase.com/content/she-interested-8-signs-she-definitely

the biggest IOI and the most simple: she's standing there talking to you, not walking away

Yeah faggot I tried your gay ass r/theredpill shit when I was 15 and I ended up pissing off my oneitis who it turns out wanted to actually go out with me.

Fell for the meme when I was younger. Looking back, it was full cringe.

Senpai I love rsd and pua, but the us is going to enter a race war in a few days, so lets just slide this thread ok?

what sources are you looking to for advice by the way? By "casual conversations" are you talking about cold approach?

Hi Julien!

and how old are you now? What do you exactly mean by "gay ass /r/theredpill shit"

at that age all you need to do is be willing to show interest and not be ashamed. I can see how reading a lot of TRP content can overcomplicate it and make you do something to put her off. But it doesn't invalidate it

>you will not only get laid a lot more
what if I don't care about this at all, my hand suffices

Do you actually believe we'll be fighting a race war? Serious question...I live in Manhattan and the police force is so strong I'm not worried about violence, but I assumed that Charlottesville bullshit would just die down in a few weeks

lol, he's into politically incorrect humor but I'm not sure if he posts on Sup Forums

I should have asked him

>PUAs
PUAs are just part of the problem, and no better than the women they constantly try (and often fail) to fuck. You're just wannabe chads but without the good looks, money, or confidence

Traditional conservatism or nothing, take your sex cult shit the fuck off my board

a lot of PUAs do have money and good looks. You're not making any sense

and every one of us needs a minimal level of confidence much higher than the average guy to pull of what we do

Most of the women I fuck aren't met in bars, but in the streets and coffee shops and public events of Manhattan

recently fucked someone who was one of the girls crying at the Javitz Center when Hillary lost, she worked for the Hilldawg campaign lolll

You don't get it
You're no different than thirsty betas, you claim to be redpilled but you're still obsessed with women and sex like a spoiled brat.

Like I said: traditional conservatism or nothing

>obsessed with women and sex

that's a strawman

everyone has something they're focused on, and now I don't even have to focus on women/sex that much because shits just automatic

you should focus on being less of an embarrassment, leaf

>and work hard to have a great sex life
hurrrrr you should strive to put time and resources into putting your penis inside a mucus-lathered orifice

fuck off monkey

Stop shilling your shit here faggot. Sage.

that shit is fucking cringey... you have no personality if you think you need this.

Daily reminder that the Bread Pill is the only true path to unrelenting happiness. Voluntary Christian Celibacy is the way, the truth and the light.

>For I would that every man were even as I myself

everyone has personality, they just need to know how to use it with potency

I honestly don't care enough about getting laid anymore to devote myself to PUA. The older I get, the more I care about focusing on myself and my interests instead of trying to game some whore into the sack. Ironically, when you do this, women start to show a lot more interest in you than they did before.

Pick up artist can only help you scare away women and make you look like idiot
Seriously Is there anyone more annoying then neckbeard virgin MGTOW-s/Redpilllers. Bunch of bitter losers who blame women for their problems, male version of feminists. They cherry pick one story about women doing something bad and generalize it on all women. Its like me giving a story about one man cheating or doing crime and saying '' Look all man cheat''. They also divide 50% of white population and fall for (((Shill))) meme of don't marry and have children.

there's some truth in that, sure

I don't think the path of doing a lot of approaches in the street/bars/clubs/etc is for everyone, although anyone would gain massively in confidence and social skills from doing so, and at the same time get incentivized to better themselves in other areas in life

>Pick up artist can only help you scare away women and make you look like idiot

the entire point is to not do that, but when you're new and inexperienced that will sometimes happen, but it'll serve to harden you and improve your character

>hey cherry pick one story about women doing something bad and generalize it on all women.

I see what you're saying, but the point is -- women have inherent psychological behaviors that come with being women, and you'll have to be aware of that. Don't get upset at women being emotional and irrational for the same reason you won't get upset at dogs for peeing on the carpet.

>They also divide 50% of white population and fall for (((Shill))) meme of don't marry and have children.

many reccommend avoiding marriage, but that's not something you have to do. You should be aware of the risks associated with it though, and not fall starry-eyed for some woman just because she's nice and you don't get attention from many others , because that's the recipe for having your life fucked up

some people are boring as fuck and dumb. you might call it a 'personality', but it's better to leave it it at home when meeting new people, girls in particular.

nothing personnel btw kid

Let me guess you were raised by a single mother

correct, good guess. Most who get into the community are, so it's not a hard one

I find is incredibly easy to attract women. It only requires me to take a shower and shave my beard. But they never stay around for long. My life is a mess.