CHRISTOPHER CANTWELL HAS A WARRENT FOR HIS ARREST

christophercantwell.com/2017/08/17/felony-self-defense/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lyeTj002DCo
youtube.com/watch?v=8Vy7BiJPLfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Officials from the Virginia Commonwealth Attorney’s Office said Thursday that Cantwell is wanted for illegal use of gases, and injury by caustic agent or explosive. Both are felony charges, officials said.

And no charges at all for antifa. Color me shocked...

>inb4 he /dorner/

Good

are those charges real?

didnt he show all his gear? idr anything of that

most likely they are just the whining of an antifa communist that got sprayed by cantwell.
it'll be his word against them.

The Alt Right movement supports homosexuality ask me if I care

Wow, I thought Cantwell was a fed guys?!!? why is he turning himself in and complying with the law?! what the heck!!

I THOUGHT HE WAS A FUCKING FED Sup Forums TELL ME AGAIN HES A FUCKING FED

You cannot commit crime against nazis. Crime is a position of the oppressor who has the power.

>it'll be his word against them.
There will be cell phone footage, not to mention any spent cans will be finger printed.

the biggest and most relevant question is this: did he violate the NAP?

Well this does not help his case much.

He should make another video where he cries like a bitch

the anti-fa filth is clearly in a fighting stance and getting btfo by cantwell

Only way to redeem himself is to take one for the team.

I dunno, looks like self defense to me. Totally politically motivated.

Post tfw Cantwell becomes leader of the Virginia Aryan Brotherhood

I know no punches to the right and all but Cantwell is such a cringy larping asshole. Of course it is really stupid that he has to go to jail like the blacks he loves so much but it's hard to feel sorry for such a tough guy

So the Jews are making another alt-right leader of Jewish Neo-Nazism who can blame non-existing Communists instead of ruling capitalists? Ok then, i'll prepare my pastas for clarity.

That is how I feel about it too. Cantwell has been nothing but a liability since he entered the movement. A comical liability, but a liability none the less.

WE'RE TEARING DOWN THE ZOG MACHINE

JEW BY JEW BY JEW

THE WHITE MAN MARCHES ON

If you leave the basement you are controlled opposition. If you manifest in meatspace you are controlled opposition. If you maintain homeostasis you are controlled opposition.

>doing an interview with Vice
This is pathetic as all fuck, but to be honest, I kinda suspected he'd get into a fiasco like this. Dudes who continually chase after pussy like him end up in bad states, which is probably how the Vice slut caught him in the first place.

This can't end well.

Certainly not for Cantwell's asshole. It will be either BBC or aryan brotherhood inmates using it.

cantwell had his twitter shut down, his website shut down, and has warrants for his arrest

richard spencer has none of this things, really makes your almonds activate

Who?

Ive been going to Sup Forums and /new/ for a decade and I never heard of him.

he had his altright discord shut down as far as his site well from what I understand all that hate was directed towards dailystormer I bet that these people dont even know he has a fucking website

Probably because he doesn't constantly talk about how he wants to "violently supress the left" and doesn't boast about being a killing machine, but who knows

LMAO what a little white cuck boy

alt-right is never going to recover from this. One one hand they are now known as terrorists and white supremacists, but also now thanks to cantwell they will look like massive blowhard faggots who talk the talk for the cameras but in reality they literally cry themselves to sleep. You've literally crashed this movement with no survivors. gg no re.

>Man drives into protesters, killing one and we get plastered all over the news
>Optics go to shit
>Whole media says this was nazi violence.
>Red Ice TV hacked and shutdown
>The Daily Stormer shutdown
>Our guys attending the rally are getting doxxed and fired
>Chris Cantwell has a warrant for his arrest
>More confederate monuments removed since rally

The past few days have been rough lads, they'll pay for this.

This was planned to some extent. They were all ready for this ahead of time.

I hear some rally organizers have been collecting some legal funds, are they going after the city?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAH LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT BALLING HIS FUCKING EYES OUT OVER THE POSSIBILITY OF BEING ARRESTED

THIS IS YOUR AVERAGE NEO NAZI "TOUGH GUY" ON Sup Forums MAKING VIOLENT THREATS AND TALKING ABOUT THE DAY OF THE ROPE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>What options do we have left?
HAVE YOU TRIED NOT BEING A NAZI YOU FUCKING FAGGOT?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC. ALL TALK BEHIND KEYBOARDS WHEN YOU'RE ANONYMOUS BUT CRY LIKE LITTLE BITCHES IN REAL CONFRONTATION

>alt right rally
pretty open honey pot if I had to be honest, I'm shocked so many took the bait

This is just a warrant, his lawyer can get it taken down to something way lesser or get it dismissed since photos are showing him in a self defense stance, slide thread, move on

I'm thinking really hard user

>balls
it's "bawls", retard. he's not a neo nazi, he's an anarco capitalist, idiot.

He's a nice boy, that retreats from the fighting.

>w-well i-it's okay if the leader of my movement is a sniveling coward because you spelled a word wrong
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

He hasnt' fought on his twitter also have you seen what this retard catwell did on his spare time prior to going to this thing?

>Look Ma, I posted it again!

Because he's fucking burned, that's why.

so literally who's this fag? another false flag plant operative like richard spencer that you shills are trying to prop up as some "face" of the evul natzees?

WTF is this

obviously someone hacked his webcam and the dude is mad gay or something, can't you tell?

some other guy jacking off with chris's picture overlaid on top

>someone from the FBI happened to have my cell phone number

Informant please...

I know what you meme .
*Mean

>macing an attacker = MUH FELONY
>Antifa throwing acid in Baked Alaska's face and almost blinding him = nothing

Well done Sessions.

So?

Just use a different name.

I have 6.

>ay if the leader of my movement is a sniveling coward because you spelled a word wrong
I hpe he commits suicide. Ill be patiently waiting for the news.

its UVA police not the feds