Ramzpaul renounces the Alt Right

youtu.be/n8VYmY89_KU

Prove him wrong.

>Faggot posts pics of himself in front of the Hungarian parliament, talks greatly about Hungary, and visits it often.
>Faggot denounces the alt-right, not fucking realizing that Hungary is literally Alt-Right: The Country, wherein the ruling government is Far-Right Nationalist, and the biggest opposition party is literally Nazi-tier Far Right extremist anti-semite, anti-gypsy, racists.
Is this guy fucking retarded or what?

>Is this guy fucking retarded or what?
yes, have you ever heard him speak?

Yes I have, and question was more rhetorical, for he is, clearly, retarded.

he's a CIA spook, typical consensus cracking nobody posing as a known figure

also creepy like a typical spook

It's just so astounding that he would praise Hungary and probably Poland as well, yet denoune the mentality that makes countries like that happen. This kind of blatant contradiction is too sloppy for it to be a CIA thing, and more just the work of a fucking effeminate retard imo.

>not letting muslims to come to your country is now far-right
wew

Ramzpaul looks like he fucks children.

>It's a biweekly ramzpaul denouces the alt right video

I can not believe I was shocked about how openly racist he was when I first found his channel

Not just that testver,
>we must not allow ourselves to be displaced by foreigners. We have the right to remain ethnically homogeneous in our own homeland.
Thats just another way of saying we must secure the existence of our people and a future for our wee little Magyars.

Good on RamZ one of the few with a brain.

I never understood the appeal of this guy. He was always unfunny, and uncharismatic, with little to nothing substantial to say about anything.

>I was shocked about how openly racist he was when I first found his channel
Are you for fucking real? God you Germans are pure cancer.

You know you can be far right, even racist, without being a sperg who flags Swastikas and heils Hitler irl in front of the press? I don't even like Ramzpaul much but he's right: Spencer dug his own grave by throwing in his lot with the DS faggotry.

it literally is

It was 4 years ago and he was the first wn youtuber i encountered.

He's not a white nationalist. He's an ugly normie with a speech impediment that uses the same type inoffensive humor every single Dane spouts daily. The fact that you saw him as being "shockingly racist" when you first encountered him just convinces me that Germany needs to be nuked.

This guy has probably said the only reasonable thing I've heard from the youtube crowd since all this bullchit started.

>instantly attacked by shills and multiple slide threads form to push it off the front page.

really activates my almonds.

I appreciated his most recent vid. Thinking I should read up on his "alt-right" document

Is there any right-wing figure who doesn't talk like a woman.

Is there any leftwing figure that doesn't identify as a woman?

Nice ad hominem

exactly what do you mean by 'a woman', paid shill?

I think you are familiar with his content from alt right memes and never actually watched hia videos but I dont want to argue with you cause you write like a tough guy.

He makes good points, but he emotes like a woman is all I'm saying, especially with the shaky voice and the uptalk at the end of sentences. So does Spencer.

Except thats exactly a far right view
Anything that is against whites being ethnically cleansed from their countries is far right

The 'controlled opposition' stuff he is talking about is just stupid, but other than that he is right.

The alt-right now is about extreme white nationalism, it is not an umbrella term for the more ethnocentric elements within the right as it should have been.

I would be happy with an acknowledgement that Europeans have a right to preservation and a change in immigration policies in the West but these days unless you prescribe to total global racial separation and fanatical identity politics you are a cuck or "civcuck". It will always implode because all those who are involved in this cannot compromize or even acknowledge that there exists people who are concerned about these things but not necessarily in a way that requires the extreme stance on these issues the talking heads have on these issues.

dailystormer wasn't neonazi

He knows the jews have too much control right now over the media and the aspergian types who don't have a grasp over optics and think they're 'negging' the public with 14/88 just feeds the media ammunition

Ramzpaul is a cunt

Fair enough, but honestly in the age we've been forced to live through, filled with the attacks on men, boys in education, and masculine figures throughout American media and culture, is there any surprise that speaking in a purely masculine tone has been lost as an art for many men?

>dailystormer wasn't nazi
>dailystormer
>not nazi
fuck off shill.

Hungary is bipolar...it has some of the strongest laws protecting kikes to a ridiculous degree. All the political talk must be done in very ambiguous innuendo because Soros infected the place via his Jewniversity.

>.it has some of the strongest laws protecting kikes to a ridiculous degree
Wrong. Hungary doesn't have any laws protecting kikes whatsoever. It has a law that criminalizes the marginalization of genocides, which includes the holocaust and the genocides of the communist regimes. In your country, denying the crimes of the communists is perfectly legal, whereas doing the same with the Nazis is a criminal act. So what are you on about?
> All the political talk must be done in very ambiguous innuendo
wrong again tard. The opposition government, aka the second largest political party, openly calls out zionist kikes, in ways only seen in the muslim world.
>because Soros
Oh you mean that kike that Orban called out for flooding Europe with migrants, the same kike that had a nation wide campaign against him that was decried by jews as anti-semetic?
You wish Hungary was even a little cucked, so you could feel better about the ass rape you got from ahmed.

Uh...
archived today:

>mfw this edgy larper actually waves the flag of a foreign government
>he pretends anyone will ever take him seriously
>he probably wears a black trenchcoat over his Old Navy shirt and jean shorts because "f-fuck optics"

I am not interested in civic nationalism. I would join the left before i would join them. At least the left will burn everything to the ground and give us a fresh start

> Thats just another way of saying we must secure the existence of our people and a future for our wee little Magyars.

that's still not far-right

Dude hes a literal nobody. who cares

>actually caring what this in-the-closet-homosexual thinks about the Alt Right.

Keking at this cuck

When the time comes, ramzpaul will know his role. He'll sit down and hold on tight, while men fight for their futute and their heritage. Worms like him dont matter.