This is Twitter trends. Notice anything?

This is Twitter trends. Notice anything?

Guys?

At least the "I voted for Trump" thing has 50x the number of tweets that the "I want Trump assassinated" bullshit has... But still, fuck Twitter

The silent majority is starting to become not so silent.

No #AwanDNCscandal

Haven't looked at the "I Voted for Trump" hashtag but I can almost guarantee it's a bunch of leftists being sarcastic cunts.

Fuck. You're probably right.

"I Hope Trump Is Assassinated" thoroughly BTFO by "I Voted for Trump"

Isn't the fact that "I Hope Trump Is Assassinated" is trending itself a problem? That's why I posted it.

Isn't that a felony for Twitter to have that posted on their front page? Free speech is fine, but threats of violence are not included in that, and threats against the president are even worse.

Oh shit is Grimm back on?

I hope you've at least reported it to the FBI

Thanks for reminding me.

>Hope is illegal now

Wow, Trump really did undo Obama's legacy.

Checked and keked

I don't understand the problem.

I hope that someone else, free from any influence or support from me, has the balls to do the right thing and shove his fat face into a cactus.

Perfectly legal.

Your disclaimer doesn't change the fact that you literally just endorsed the assassination of Trump.

Enjoy your alphabet agency visit.

I think it's illegal because it's calling for violence against a specific person. It's clear and imminent and so meets the Supreme Court's threshold for unlawfully violent speech.

The first amendment doesn't protect violence or coercion.

I hope someone assassinates you.

this is because of the senator who tweeted that out and the story got picked up by drudge

I bet you aren't so foolish as to specify a time, place, and method.

come get some

Barcelona - 3 days of mourning, fake sake
>3 days of war to end it all please

Your tonight, your mom's house, bat.

MODS

>bat
HAHAHA

Won't work when I teleport behind you.

What are you doing at his mom's house tonight anyway?

Ah but you see, I'm not calling for violence. I'm hoping for that violence against a specific person occurs. There's a very subtle and important legal difference between the two.

If I provided a detailed plan for shoving Trumps face into a cactus and encouraged people to actually carry it out, I would be calling for violence. In this case I'm not doing that, because I have provided no achievable way of placing a cactus into the proximity of the presidents face. It's merely wishful thinking.

A space cactus perhaps? Yes it would be wonderful if a magical space cactus descended from the heavens and one of that orange fuck's aides shoved it into his fat stupid face.

But that's merely hope. It's wishful thinking. None of his little bitch ass aides will shove a magical space cactus into his face. I'm not coercing anyone, or calling on anyone to actually do it. Good heavens I'm a Christian after all! I'm just saying, I would really enjoy watching a looping gif of his smug bitch face being smacked with a cactus.

>Charlottesville has already overtaken by a muslim attack

then i must accept my fate, senpai

just smell for the tendies

> I'm hoping for that violence against a specific person occurs
You sound like a fucking pussy, man up and be assertive or are you afraid of something?

Oh good sir I'm a Christian. I wouldn't hurt a fly!

wtf

say hello to the secret service for me

>catalan government

Underrated

Its not. It quickly got coopted. Reading the feed made my day 10x better.

>under 2K tweets
>trending

> #nationalnonprofitday
Whoa, so much antisemitism on twitter

image what Twitter would be like if /ourguys/ weren't systematically purged.

flood it with Charletons ville

The bad sounding one is all about a misouri state senator who said it.

Shouldn't a platform that gives voice to domestic terrorists who openly call for the assassination of the president by shut down by a billion laws or something? Terror speech is not free speech.

It is though. Only Leftists get to shut things down, because the Right follows the Law while the Left has a foreign-funded corporation accumulate enough power that it can outpace actual news networks. Then ban the opposition.

Fighting the Left is like fighting down syndrome 6th graders with infinite free money protected by Blackwater Mercenaries