Fuck this fucking non-Icelandic speaking cunt

Fuck this fucking non-Icelandic speaking cunt.

Fuck this asshole

I wish there was more people in your country who'd dump refugees into the falls like that one did to himself. Alas, most of your nice little country is cucked.

Baltimore native, weeaboo, and anarchist tells Iceland what's wrong with it's immigration policy. And writes articles about Iceland on the Reykjavík Grapevine.

No, the problem is that Iceland isn't all that cucked, we've been voting for the conservative party consistently for decades. This fucking worm is deliberately trying to subvert our values to turn us into another Sweden. He's only choosing Iceland because Norway has oil and will never join the EU because of that.

Of course you want to talk about that "Viking-ification". Is it a problem because it annoys the natives, or is it because it offends you on a more "ideological" basis?

America, cradle of degeneracy.

MURICA'D

you should nip this problem in the butt before it grows worse and worse and worse

its still small enough to stop it yourself, you know what to do

#RESIST

>iceland
>our progressivenes
greetings my fellow vikings

OYY VEY WE ARE ALL ICELANDIC EVEN THE ISRAELITES ARE ICELANDIC

Crack him over he head with an axe and sing some skaldic poetry about it after. Make Egil proud.

ללא שם: איך אתה עושה, בחור ויקינגים?

I really fucking want to, but he's either in Reykjavík (Which is far away), or his home-town of fucking BALTIMORE.

What's it like in Iceland? Your island seems pretty secluded from all the bullshit in the world

lol like he might have some legitimacy if he was from Gimli in Canada, but Baltimore? Kek.

Trayvon var kongkur pls hleypið..Uhhh..More Asylum Seekers into OUR beautiful...Land?

Norway doesn't join the EU because of fishing too. Maybe an even bigger reason than the oil, which is almost depleted by now.

this is such utter garbage. i'd bet this fag has never even been to iceland

It's honestly great, I can't really complain. Don't listen to the people who say Iceland is cucked based off a few articles + what's happening around Reykjavík, it's only cucked if you go looking for cucks. Otherwise, it's genuinely the best.

God Damnit. My wife and I are moving back to Iceland to be with her family next year and I was really looking forward to not having to deal with people like this. We live in Silicon Valley currently and it takes everything in me not to lose my shit with the complete bullshit that spews out of these people's mouths daily. I thought I was going to leave it all behind. I guess not. Fucking hell. Icelandbro, if you cant take this guy out before I get there I will help you. Though hopefully my Icelandic will be redeemable by then. I fucking hate people who don't learn the language of a land before they move to it.

He probably hated every second of walking around it, at least.

From my experience, any attempts at sounding like the Marxists in California are done by American and British immigrants who try to speak Icelandic at first and then give up mid-sentence. No one likes those people here, they all hang out in their own post-modernist bubbles, trying to cling to their San Fran attitudes.

Objectivist journalism is the best

Well I am originally from the deep woods of Western Pennsylvania who moved to Cali for Work a few years back so I might be able to swing it. I have no intention to give up learning Icelandic for that matter. But yeah, dont worry about this American Immigrant, I despise the West coast of the US and all the people in it. Like this jackass your posting about now.