Sen. Scott says Trump’s “moral authority is compromised”

news.vice.com/story/tim-scott-trump-charlottesville-race

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/08/17/politics/tim-scott-donald-trump-charlottesville/index.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1478552693070.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>He didn't say it was okay to use violence on people you disagree with

>His moral authority is compromised

Do they want him to justify attacking people you disagree with? Because antifa will lose.

Negroes rule the US

It's widely known

Well there goes the based negro. Never could have predicted this.

"Moral Authority"

>vice

It's on cnn too:

cnn.com/2017/08/17/politics/tim-scott-donald-trump-charlottesville/index.html

Why does South Cuckalina vote for such awful senators? Linda Graham; this potato-head-looking dude, etc.? Are these seriously the best people the state can send to the US senate?

Morals aren't a physical constant.

South Carolina is cucked to no end. All Carolina's are, but SC is the worst.

>Nigger
>Talks about morals

>Vice
They also told to bomb Mount Rushmore

Vice is cancer

No, they want him to hate whites like they do. That's what all of this is about.

>tfw GOP Congress hates Trump so much, but can't get rid of him just yet

This is unreal.

It's basically what happens when you vote straight ticket Republican- just like in 2000 when George "I love Beaners fucking my wife" Bush got elected because people just voted for the Republican

It mostly just demonstrates why we need to primary guys like Flake and Heller

who cares hes a fucking nigger

He's one less GOP senate vote. So you can say good bye to whatever legislative agenda you hoped for

McCain is off for treatment for brain cancer btw.

>"liberal" Republicans like McCain and diversity hires like this guy hate Trump
>the bulk of Senators don't care or support Trump
>polling suggest that Jeff Flake will get primaried out, Heller will just plain lose his seat and that Democrats in states like Montana and Michigan and Missouri will all get replaced with pro-Trump Republicans

Their asshurt is meaningless, especially since the bulk of Republicans agree with Trump.

52 senators are GOP

let's see

Flake
Grahm
McCain
Scott

So user I want you to active your tiny peep brain and tell me what number that is?

>nigger who already stated he wouldn't support RAISE
>relevant

You're a fucking retard, and if you think Republicans in the Senate will actually vote against Trump's tax reforms that give big handjobs to all those corporations that have these chucklefucks in their pockets then you're delusional

Trump will win either way because these guys a fucking puppets sucking cock for cash

>republicuck congress refuses to swallow their pride and get shit done
color me shocked. this is truly unprecedented.

And I didn't even count the ladies who voted no on Trumpcare.

All you need to do is get one or two heads on pikes and the rest will fall in line.

>same retard thinks 4 senators fucking matter

If you're seriously suggesting that McCain will go full cuck and block every piece of legislation that his constituents want then you're retarded as fuck, recall elections are a thing that can happen in every state if Republican senators start to actively work against the Republican party.

Guess what Celtus when none of his promises are getting kept because he attacks his entire party what do you think happens to his base who realize they were conned?

Like the guy in Alabama he endorsed, he got LESS votes than a fucking wacko running against Trump's endorsed pick, and he'll probably win and the seat goes Dem.

These are the people that tried to pimp out the American military, and did pimp out the American CIA to be Qatar's bitch to help them destroy Syria and Assad for geopolitical goals.
Where were you when you realized that America is just a mercenary army for hire to the richest monarchs on the planet?
It cracked me up to hear that Blackwater is going to privatize the war in Afghanistan so they can be super brutal and not have to face any legal consequences. Like how fucked up is that? You can't win with a traditional army so you privatize the war. What a disgrace. You have your national military that trains all the kiddos gives them the whole patriotism speech and indoctrinates them with all the cultural marxist bullshit, even take on the trannies and fags now, Then the absolute psychos that make it through and learn how to kill real good discharge after 5-10 years and go join Blackwater and get to kill with basically no rules to finish up the job that the National military couldn't because voters won't let their politicians pimp out their army to go slaughter people so fucking Qatari monarchs can get even more fucking money.

This is so much bullshit and absurdity it blows my mind. How in the fuck is Satan not in control of this world? I really urge everyone to watch the movie Revolver with Jason Statham. That shit is FACT. Jehova's Witnesses are correct, Satan rules this world

>a nigger on jew media doesn't like whites or their kek-ordained leader
Wow this is breaking news.

Sorry what was that user, the Senate is the most powerful organization in the US government and can filibusterer anything Trump wants with ease. Yeah I know.

Faggot cuck boy Trump couldn't even show his face when he signed the sanctions on Russia. Boy I can't wait to see more of this.

Someone following this advice could kick off the war

2018 and 2020 will be a blood bath for the GOP for nominating Trump

>Qatar
Is this what we're calling it now?

>that give big handjobs to all those corporations

Sounds just like Trump's ((((((((((populist message)))))))

Oh wait 60 votes to pass tax cuts? FILIBUSTERED

See 52 doesn't equal 60 and 1 is out for brain treatment faggot

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1478552693070.png

>when you spend literal months shitposting on Sup Forums but still only have like four images to choose from

try lurking more

Everyone in this thread ignores the 60 votes for a fillibuster.

Healthcare is just for reconciliation and they couldn't even get 50.

2018 is a meme. The worst that can happen is Democrats end up with simple majority

>2018 is a meme. The worst that can happen is Democrats end up with simple majority

Yes user the party in power never suffers from their failures while in power. Wew lad you sure are wise and knowledgeable m8

Nope, his support remains strong. Stop consuming propaganda.

>> caring what faulty farm equipment thinks.

They'll just vote out the cucks

>They'll just vote out the cucks

The billionaires who funded the tea party don't need you anymore m8.

>Nope, his support remains strong. Stop consuming propaganda.

Look who's talking m8.

DPRK Trump numbers?

kike faggot shit. Don't give they're niggers clicks

Just vote him out next time around.

Actually, this is perfect proof that racism doesn't exist: even blacks can be rinos.

If anything happens with Russia, they'll be the first to impeach Trump. They want him gone.

>Just vote him out next time around.

Tim Scott is a member of the tea party

You literally gonna throw out all blacks from the GOP?

>even blacks can be rinos.

What is a RINO? Cause every Trump supporter I talk to say they want a third party. RINO means Republican in name only. That would apply to Trump and only Trump here.

>I disavow all these racists
>Racism is bad
>Neo Nazis and White Nationalists are bad guys
>You had a contingent of bad guys there to start shit that were Neo Nazis
>But... you know, there was also these communists there swinging bats, punching out journalists, and attacking the police

OMG MORAL AUTHORITY COMPROMISED

>there was good people at the nazi side of the rally
>defend their "heritage"
>we shouldn't take down statues like Hitler's

>15 posts by this ID
god damn shills

CTR?

Wow, the CIA's pushing an uppity nigger again? What a shocker.

oh look generic bald negro #32 thinks donald trump is literally hitler

SC reporting.

This nigga voted for fast track rules to prevent the Senate from stopping Obama implementing TPP. He exposed himself on the vote and the irony is Trump won and killed that shit. People in SC know he's a black version of Mrs. Lindsay.

Sounds like Tim Scott may be the one that's compromised.