Literally all established sociocultural and political fields are just jews critiquing and balancing themselves

>literally all established sociocultural and political fields are just jews critiquing and balancing themselves

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's right. Everything intelligent is done by Jews. Whites are idiot serfs.

Correct. They are a self-consuming virus that continues to overreach in everything they do. Both left and right. They can't help themselves.
It's in their DNA, literally.

The only solution is to derive what a culture that is attuned to you and your people and drop out of Zio society with like-minded individuals.

Many can create similar Amish-like communities and pop them up everywhere full of people that refuse to be a part of the bullshit ZOG government that rules over all.

Just refuse to participate. As a virus, they rely upon us.
Don't participate no matter what.

oh well.. I can buy Doritos and watch tv still.. why should i care about what jews do?

Nepotism and corruption. When looking at this and society in general we must remember they are 1-2% of the population. Only when looking at the sheer odds can we understand the level of subversion and nepotism.

>One Jew.. 1:50
>Two Jews in row.. 1:2500
>Three Jews in a row.. 1:125,000
>Four Jews in a row.. 1:6,250,000
>Five Jews in a row.. 1:312,500,000
>Six Jews in a row.. 1:15,625,000,000
>Seven Jews in a row.. 1:781,250,000,000

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

False. It goes back even further then the jews. They are but satans pawns

The highest redpill is that Jews are interdimensional reptilian shape shifters. Their father turns a universe to darkness and his brother shifts into the next universe with light. They're perpetually chasing each other through dimensions. Black/white. Good/bad.

lol okay, how did they get that power in the first place, white boy?

>trump gives every man equal opportunity without equal results by fucking with the right and left in equal measure

If genetic markets are legalized, will people be paying to be Jews, Asians, or Whites?

The answer is those are the three races whose genes will sell everywhere, but in ascending order of primacy. And the Jews will not gain much in population, for some of their number will bleed to other ethnicities to escape the albatross of complexes hung around the mind of the Jew.

He already stated. Nepotism and corruption.
Corrupt white people love to let other corruption into the system.
When the jew virus enters the corrupt system, it inevitably spreads like the virus it is.

Really not hard to figure out there kid.
This has literally been discussed thousands of times over the course of hundreds of years.

Catch up.

That picture doesn't embody anything related to enlightenment or mind expansion.
It just looks like shitty hippy art.

It's just shitty hippy art, but you're the one trying to give it extra meanings based on its context. That makes you a ***autism***

Finish your homework and get to bed kid.

jews are involved but create nothing. name one thing jews created.

The only way of making a country truly free may require Jews to be banned from all government and government-funded education and media.

Lampshades and soap.

this post

Bingo.

Unfortunately, that's where we are.
But, that's where we are.

Come on kid. Time to get to bed.

What is that logo etched into the alien.

I've seen it before.

Boy lover.

Redpill me on this

Fractional banking

Usury

The college textbook scam

I see you stole my OP from a couple days ago. I appreciate you spreading it around.

Seriously, though. It's the symbol for "boy love". Not joking.

they scheme but i don't think they invented money, math, physics...they merely appropriate

yep. welcome to civilization.

you're going to need to get some more comebacks.

Fucking lol is that joe rogan and alex with asian eyes or am I retarded

It was too good not to steal, senpai.

I'll probably remove watermarks when I'm feeling less lazy

They had a filter that allowed you to change races. It got baleeted because it was too fucking accurate.

The point is the point.

An inward inflection of infinite expanding time is what you are. This applies to you even mathematically. The mind is constantly changing energy, so is your perception of it. No matter how stable it feels. If you would actually look at this shit, you would notice how easily the Jews manipulate you. They use fear of the unknown to stifle growth or produce it as they see fit.

Most of Sup Forums is just a cocksleeve the Jews use for pushing the interest of their favorite fetish. Hopelessness for white people. What continent has been invaded by every other single Continent? Even before the holocaust? Europe. It's been raided by Africans. Conquered by Islamists. Torn through by Mongols. If you retards learned to evaluate the Esoteric, you could conquer the Jews in a Fortnight. Even the Muslims are doing better than you.

Tell me exactly in certain terms. What 1 unit of energy is. The point is there isn't any perceivable limit. If you tessellate energy or a wave you have more of it. For what is basically free. You yourself aren't a singular. You are a connection of developed circuits. Once you can see past this. You can start learning again.