Fuck the suburbs

>neighbors always talking shit about you behind your back
>feel trapped in a rat maze
>depressing
>retarded people always mowing and watering their lawn 24/7, just let nature do it's thing ffs!
>nearest Tim Horton's a 20 minute drive
>also good luck making friends
>slow and terrible restaurant service
>heavy car culture
>and finally the people that live in suburbs are just shitty

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Levitt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah that shit looks depressing. product of the same people who invented the cubicle. imagine leaving your cubicle mcjob to go home to your mchouse cube

They also cost $500K in this gay ass country.

Fuck Canada.

>tfw I live in a country full of beautifully constructed houses. All very different and unique.

Why aren't there fences? Where do your dogs run and play? How do you fuck outside on your patio without your neighbors seeing?

Believe it or not suburbs have a demand for a particular market. If you don't like them live somewhere else, this isn't rocket science

Suburbfag here, way more affordable to live in the burbs, much bigger house and more space between houses. I can barely throw a football at my neighbor's house. Property taxes much lower too.

Us suburbanites don't actually use our lawns, they're just required or else you get the homeowners' association gestapo knocking on your door.

You prefer living in the hood with niggers ? At least the suburbs are white.

why does up north gotta be so nice? away from everyone else

go varg. that's what I did years ago. would never go back.

>>retarded people always mowing and watering their lawn 24/7
this. if i ever snap, it will be on some douche mowing his grass for the 3rd time that week

Suburbs exists because America is now a low-trust society.

You don't fuck in your back yard? Might as well live in a dam apartment.

I prefer my NYC studio loft for $3,000 a month because its close to where I buy my avacado toast in the mornings before I bike to my job at the coffee shop.

I've never seen a suburb that looks like that.
That looks like a town housing community.

Sounds like you need to go outside more user.
or just commit suicide because you are fucking retarded

Not really
idk
yeah for boomers and suburban retards
I wouldn't pay a million dollars to live in one
We don't really have "hoods". Jane & Finch I guess is a hood but I never go there.
Rural is even worse, I'm not a farmer so why the hell would I do that?

>He doesn't live in a comfy upscale suburb with land and a 3-car garage

Ha! What a pleb.

how is his face so chubby/baby-like but his body is emaciated like a skeleton?

>Some of the safest places in the country
>Virtually no minorities
>Everyone who lives there is reasonably intelligent with a solid income
> Luxurious, brand new homes with modern interiors
> Lots of shops, grocery stores, etc. near by because people who live there have money

>Rural is even worse, I'm not a farmer so why the hell would I do that?

well keep your city job and precious wages and stop whining then.

that poor bastard surrounded on 7 sides

>little boxes on the hillside
>little boxes made of ticky tacky
>there's a pink one
>and a green one
>and a blue one
>and a yellow one

those are starter homes for poor middle class, like cops, nurses and teachers. real professionals who went to good universities aren't dumb enough to buy in a shithole neighborhood like that

Reminder that a Jew created suburbia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Levitt

the worst part is how everyone is bored all the time

where is pic related? looks nice
>Jane and Finch
Toronto? Is it cheaper than Vancouver? I was surprised that Vancouver was much cheaper than I thought except housing (I am from South Florida)

>his face
xir face, please

IPA mode

>cops being poor
Niggah they make generally around 6 figures due to over time

>his

AIDS and hepatitis

I love the suburbs. I usually dislike being Jewish but if we invented suburbs that's pretty fucking based.

Vancouver and BC are the most expensive places in Canada.

>>neighbors always talking shit about you behind your back

OH SHIT I though this was happening only here
Is this an international thing in Suburbs?

No. In the suburbs I've lived in people mind their own business and mostly ignore each other.

all the cops I know live like middle class schmucks in shitty neighborhoods and drive like ford f-150s and their kids are sorta white trash

>implying this doesnt happen everywhere on gods green earth

That's a breed ground for a special kind of sociopaths.

Fake and gay. Any true Canadian would know that there is a Tim hortons on every street corner

Looks pretty comfy to me

People are so bored in the suburbs that they just gossip about people.

its worse almost everywhere else

are you a millionaire or something?

>disguised rural and suburban retards thread
>tons of replies

You know what a gulag is right ????

Damn, you must live in a pretty poor suburb, or maybe Canada is different? Even the lower middle class suburbs by me all have a train station into the city, people have block parties and hang in nearby parks together as friends, and the town center usually has decent restaurants (dunno why Canadians have such a hard-on for fast food at TH).

And they probably have a garage full of cool shit. Most cops I know are bro tier guys that 4wheel/dirt bike, not the most responsible with money. But spend their money on fun toys.

Piss off then

LARP -- no one in the suburbs talks to their neighbors. Go back to your 5 floor walkup kike

How do people mage to find their way home without wandering into someone else's house and getting shot because shit all looks the same?

Eating nothing but avocados

>depressing
>retarded people always mowing and watering their lawn 24/7, just let nature do it's thing ffs!
>heavy car culture

oh yea cuz ppl in the city are just bundles of joy.
lmfao.
1st world problems.

>no real privacy
>property so small house takes up probably 1/3 the area

lmfao

I prefer traditional european cities.

I love how people who are forced to rent out a 500 sqft apartment trashes people that typically have an entire acre to stretch their legs.

>wahhhh you so stupid and your house so ugly
>I love the smell of garbage and the never ending sound of car horns and slamming doors. wahhhh

Don't mind me, I'm going to go take a dip in my private pool with the sounds of crickets in the background.

I don't need lots of space and i don't give a shit about a lawn. There's plenty of parks in the city where I can go and do stuff on the grass.

Bad DNA, could probably qualify as a genetic disease given the bizarre phenotype.

Suburbs are cancer. Cookie cutter houses. Disgusting. No room, shared yards, shitty strip malls. Horrifying. Humans are not supposed to live like this.

Stop buying a house in the GTA then. I bought my 4 bedroom 2 bath house with 2 fireplaces for 205 in Eastern Ontario.

Sup Forums Jews are interesting. I'm curious, why do you come here? And what are your beliefs regarding the Holocaust?

you are cherry picking. They weren't always expensive and they used to be planned very well with space between homes, parks, trails, schools and surrounding amenities, and not a shitty grid but more of a hamlet feel. This is a proper, well designed burb. A model for all burbs.

At least the ones that don't fall with a 6.0 earthquake.

What the fuck does that mean

Forgot pic

who cares faggot
>depressing
sounds like people care in their homes appearance
fgt
friends are easy to make if ur not a spastic
always taking shit personally
>heavy car culture
cars are fun
so you're saying you're shitty. we already knew that you leaf cunt

>why do you come here?

I can't leave :^(

>And what are your beliefs regarding the Holocaust?

It happened but who still cares.

At least a sweden say something reasonable.
Suburbia is paradise on earth , literally giving cheap terrain to the masses and telling the elites to fuck off with mass transportation and having plebs living in cages.
Off course the un , the eu , and every globalist group opposes suburbia its cheaper to have plebs living in boxes.

I've got one neighbor down through my woods.

>>nearest Tim Horton's a 20 minute drive
Tim Hortons is shit, and a meme. There's nothing worth having there.

Reminder that these threads are mostly populated by teenagers who know little about home ownership besides parroting the idea that the suburbs suxx

Is that England or does the rest of Europe do this as well?

holy fucking shit. lol

Low trust society = Society where people fuck over and scam each other.

Like South America.

Honestly, the prototype of the suburbs (Levittown) is actually a fucking nice place to live.

Suburbs, nowadays, might be unaesthetic and shitty but it's better than dealing with the violence of "urban people". Being in fear everyday is worse than being bored from contentment and a small amount of luxury. Yes, suburbs are about getting away from black people because nobody wants to deal with their chimpout monkey crime shit.

Surburbs aren't the "problem". It's pooling ethnic minorities in cities and degradation to 3rd world slum hell shithole.

Suburban trash cannot appreciate the pinnacles of civilization. No wonder so many people on here are suburban retards.

oh i know, i had it once while in whistler for snowboarding, all canadian coffee taste like burnt dogshit compared to australia

it's low trust because the (((federal government))) shipped feral blacks from the south into northern cities to ethnically cleanse catholic neighborhoods.

japan rarely has suburb houses though, its 5-20 story apartments until you reach the farmland

>Live in city
>Get shot and robbed everyday
>Can't sleep cuz lil tyrone is a noisy little shit.

I definetely hate living in them. Would rather live out in the countryside with s few acres.

Where do you live? Detroit? Chicongo? New york? New orleans? If thats how you feel, just move to where more white folks live, and your previous statement doesnt hold water

>dam apartment.
are these expensive? is flooding ever an issue?

Don't forget that it is also close to the Buddhist and Islamic cultural cooperation center, where you can catch up on the works by Karl Marx.

No, the flood of basketball Americans drive down the prices of everything in sight.

>or else you get the homeowners' association gestapo knocking on your door.
I see those freedum rumors are highly exaggerated.

The planet of many people is up to 7.5 billion and counting. Would a civilized society overpopulate itself?

I never understood why people liked HoA anyways. Sure, it might make the place look nice but they overreach on their shit most of the time.

This is the reason I've decided to build my own city.

>city where I can go and do stuff on the grass
ok then , you have fun with the dirty syringes and used condoms dripping AIDS blood.

True - the monotony of suburbs is too much to bear. I live in L.A., and while you do have to put up with a fair amount of racial bullshit here, every street corner is unique and the neighborhoods have much more character than the vapid exurbs where I'm from. I might have to move back though because shit is starting to hit the fan with this Charlottesville bullshit. God damn antifa and BLM ruined things for everyone.

>People only live in Suburbia because of real estate Bull market.
>They don't realize interest rates are unsustainably low.
>Prices are going to sink, just like the dutch Tulips in the days of yore
>They think their children will inherit anything

Move to the ghetto then. It's much better.

Spooky snowflake reenacting the Holocaust

This was the original plan for the development... Things would have been so much better if it were fully implemented..

they may all look the same to you, but most suburbanites harbor either gripes or jealousies pertaining to the condition of their neighbors' lawns and can recognize every blade of grass.

Sour Australian detected.

Go take a nap.

Suburbs are concentration camps for whites.