>tfw realizing we're being Arab Springed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lpXbA6yZY-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Execute Order 66

>thinking the jews would allow their agenda to be averted

give them cars

Its true.

What the fuck happened now? Jesus, this day never ends.

Right out of the same playbook too

Anons forgot about pic related.

They purposely ignored ever mentioning "antifa" for 8 months so they could find a SINGLE event to swiftly destroy any resistance.

>doesn't realize this is the biggest coup in history, backed by every world government and every world power to establish a singular world order
user.. I..

lol rundown on the video

what's happenin now lads? more evil white racist statutes like joan of arc getting vandalized? did a vehicle of piece crash into someone?

You see, if you guys weren't a bunch of inept neckbeards, you could fight for your glorious leader. Instead, you're too busy whining and criclejerking on an anonymous internet forum. The right can't fight.

>just realizing this now
What is this pattern emerging of everyone being 5 years behind?

*runs you over*

>C.E.O.S.
Weeew lad

>tfw its Russia and its allies getting payback , so Clinton and Soros counter on their own soil

*shoots you because I'm weak to fat to lift a gun*

Remember when Twitter and Facebook were so proud of playing a part in overthrowing authoritarian regimes they even rolled out a service to post updates via SMS to to get around internet censorship?

Good times.

Cunt survived that wtf

The plan as of now is the same plan as of the arab spring, the difference is, we're not really a bunch of backwards sand apes who can only facebook and twitter. Remember, the Arabs get shoah'd every single time they forget how to create their own technology.
People just realizing it now didn't get what Fuckerberg/Clinton/Albright's actual plans were at the time.

That's an accurate point, been wondering this same thing myself why it seems most people are so far behind, maybe its because they cant accept it being pointed out to them but refuse to believe they could be capable of overlooking such a thing.

I like how they all rushed to help him. Something that never happens in chinease and african videos.

Crashed car looks like Lada. So, I guess it Russia. Things like this is daily routine over here.

Ameromaidan

Dont let it happen.

Remember, they forced a special election in Ukraine because their president was in bed with the Russians.

A day later, Crimea was gone.

Fight who? We own the country and the comms infrastructure. You niggers operate because we allow it. There's no one to fight.

>You see, if you guys weren't a bunch of inept neckbeards, you could fight for your glorious leader. Instead, you're too busy whining and criclejerking on an anonymous internet forum.

>>types "*runs you over*" instead of getting off his ass

you're making his point for him

i realized this about a year ago. i freaked the fucked out and told me dad we needed to prepare. he treated me like i was insane

>137972349
go back to gradeschool you dumb nigger

>tfw realizing we're being Arab Springed
First thing that entered my mind.

>137972863
nothing going down anywhere close to me, buddy

Click on the numbers to respond to someone's post, don't put a single arrow in front like that.

it's called not giving them (you)s

Don't let it happen. It's a trap.

youtube.com/watch?v=lpXbA6yZY-8

It's called I'm trying to read the fucking thread you autist.

ctrl+f then, i'd rather not give a bunch of faggots $0.02

Yes but the funny thing is that its Russia doing it.

GAS
GAS
GAS
I'M GONNA STEP ON THE GAS

Just don't respond to them, you're shitting up the thread with your autism.

Please respond. I'm not getting what you guys are saying.

Trump is being forced into 2 different situations by the powers that be: violent Arab Spring type revolution instigated by the left, followed by a bloody civil war.

Or a colour style revolution with mass peaceful gatherings assembling across all major cities and Trump just stands aside and opposition passively rolls over as privatised corporate Communism is implemented in the United States.

In all seriousness why hasn't there been a company that can make something that doesn't fucking suck to compete with these shitbags.

I really only use FB to share pics of the kids with family members and a bit for work networking and other mundane shit.
I don't use twitter because of (((them))) and as of now I'm trying to use Jewgle as little as possible, but Apple phones suck a bag of dicks.

I'd honestly pay more money for a phone that wasn't part of the botnet. I'd actually pay for a browser that wasn't part of a botnet. I might even pay a fucking subscription fee for a web search that wasn't fucking filtered to fit a narrative and taking every bit of information they can garner out of me so they can keep a profile and give it the the ABC agency of the month or fucking sell me dragon dildos.

When did people become the commodity and why did they allow themselves to let it happen. We need Trump to go full Teddy Roosevelt and start anti-trusting these faggots out of business to create real competition where you can get shit for free and get raped digitally, or there will be a pay option just as good with no fucking rape.

Nothing specific happened today, this is in reference to Charlottesville, the statue stuff, and everyone chimping out and rioting all being reminiscent of Arab Spring kikery. Why are you assuming something new happened today? Where did anyone suggest that?

>In all seriousness why hasn't there been a company that can make something that doesn't fucking suck to compete with these shitbags.

Any competition is immediately bought up. It would also take countless billions just for the infrastructure. Silicon Valley has monopolized where people can speak and has set the rules. Ted was right.

Epic browser ,+ startpage.com+vpn

Nothing happened yet. The groundwork is being laid so that a few more of these shitty protest happen and the media will give Antifags the ok to start getting really violent.

These things don't start as an all out war. It starts with a fat bitch having a heart attack because she got hit with a car.
Next time the Antifags show up and beat someone to death or shoot someone and say it's in retaliation for fatty mcfatass.
Then it progresses up from there.

That Barcelona thing.

pic related

Hey goyim, rent a Google Home. It costs next to nothing per week. It is fitted technology to help you improve your lifestyle with our smart recommendations and provide you with services that you are most interested in.

You joke, but that's about to happen with cars. Why spend all that money to buy one when joogle can send a vehicle to pick you up and track your every movement throughout the day.

Oy vey, it's those russians again!

In the former situation the right would win.

So it's finally here, all thanks to jews
If you are white, they'll exterminate you
It won't be long, til we look Brazilian
Oy vey goy, remember the 6 million!

>tfw Black Mirror is heavily redpilled, but you think Charlie Brooker is a cunt

Arab here. you deserve it

just wait till you get to experience the wonders of modern warfare up close and personal bitch.