That face when

You realize Antifa is a communist organization and its members have ZERO rights under 50 US Code 842.

And David Brock is a FAG!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Robel
keywiki.org/Communist_Party_USA#Personnel
keywiki.org/Communist_Party_USA#Communist_Party_infiltration_of_the_Democratic_Party
twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa/status/897893175607517185
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Antifa is a communist organization and its members have ZERO rights under 50 US Code 842.
UNDER
THE
JAIL

If OP knows this then the feds know it. If the feds know and haven't acted on it then it's clear they permit it.

The entire left is a communist organization.

Most of them at least try to hide it

>pic related is OP's "wife"

She is better looking than yours.

Ok. Not a lot of trichomoniasis yes

Bump for truth

Looks like cat food

Does that mean the feds are complicit in felonious behavior?

Ya think?

punch antifa

Bump for knowledge

lol do something about it

Spread this throughout social media with pictures of Antifa waving their retarded communist flags.

I think the rope is being let out. Antifa will feel emboldened to escalate with the media and CEO's behind them, the guns will come out and then the real operators are going to go Ruby Ridge on them.

It will be a massacre.

I don't think those Commie faggots realize they are being set up and Trump is going to take them out as soon as they cross HIS red line.

That stopped being in effect nearly 60 years ago

Stupid Fag, it became law in 1954!

>whose object or purpose is to overthrow the Government of the United States, or the government of any State, Territory, District, or possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein by force and violence

It pretty much just states that coup d'etat is illegal which is a no brainer

It was basically found to be unconstitutional by the Supreme Court in the 1960s, when activist justices started hallucinating all sorts of rights. In this case, they hallucinated that the 1st amendment "right of the people peaceably to assemble" protected the right of the people to assemble to plot the violent overthrow of the US government.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Robel

The current SCOTUS won't overthrow it. Need one or two more activist justices to die or retire.

saw that earlier on the newsLOL!

Antifa seems to be more Authoritarian.

boyton beach, south florida.

Citation?

Sedition is still illegal and that is exactly what this law criminalizes.

>Wake up Sup Forums

>It pretty much just states that coup d'etat is illegal which is a no brainer
No, it states that organizations which have the object or purpose of staging or assisting in a coup d'etat are illegal, and they name one in particular which is illegal.

This is very different, because they don't need a specific plan or to intend action at a specific time.

sauce?

Them titties tho.

Solo pic, But Damn do I wish I had more.

phwoooaaaar

YEARS
DUNGEON

...oh, and you don't need to prove in each individual case beyond a reasonable doubt that the member had an individual intent of participating in a coup d'etat, merely membership in the organization with that purpose.

If that were true, then they would simply have prosecuted all members of the communist party under the laws against sedition, and there would have been no need to pass another law.

The problem is selective enforcement.

We have too many fuckers above the law.

I'll be debils adbocate

Fine line between that and free speech 1a.

Once they have them on the wire for actual coup or the like they may be done for

That is why I think they are being given rope.

Once they cross the line and guns are used, it will be Waco 2.0

Nothing would make me happier
Given their structure they probably have utterances of low levels shooting their mouths off about revolution and sedition but they probably wanna go up the amorphous chain

They are not going to let that death in Charlottesville go unmatched.

I truly believe the guns are next.

wtf, i love the red scare now

These Commies don't realize that any of these collectivist ideologies require a homogenous population to even have a chance to work, yet they love multiculturalism, completely self defeating.

I thought they would make the first kill, though the right wing idiots probably should not have surprised me. At least I can take solace in the hope that they may cause the most bloodshed and lead to their purging

I think that means we're safe at least, well just have annoying politics for the rest of our lives.

Antifa protest with signs saying things like overthrow the campitalist system while burning American flags.

Intent.

Wont happen, Antifa will want more blood and that will be their red line moment.

It is just a matter of time before they are exterminated.

Look at how many are getting prison sentences from the DC riots.

Behind the scenes, the DOJ is NOT fucking around. You fuckers are being led to your inhalation.

Trump set you up at his presser and you are too fucking stupid to realize it.

Looks like Brittany Venti

Was gayazz Barry t?

Brock had his bare ass bareback.

>you fuckers
Antifa? Not my guys. Maybe my post was confusing. Shit I gotta go see what went down in DC. Why the fuck isn't it getting coverage, this is what trump meant

i wonder who that shithead might be

Phhhhfffthhh
>spit my come out!!!

I think you have me confused, explain further? Not antifa sympathizer

keywiki.org/Communist_Party_USA#Personnel
Let's go

The sentences from the inauguration riots are being handed out finally.

Sorry for any misunderstanding

keywiki.org/Communist_Party_USA#Communist_Party_infiltration_of_the_Democratic_Party

>commies
>not authoritarian

What color is the sky on your planet, user?

I've been fucking saying the war on Communist never fucking ended.

Seems like it is starting up all over again...

I think I am just going to call them Alt-Communists from here out rather than Alt-left.

Look at this SHIT

Fucking Antifa

twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa/status/897893175607517185

I don't know what I find strangest. The fact that they think they have the right to not be filmed in public or that Beverly Hills has an Antifa.

they repealed this years ago, OP, you dumb faggot

>You fuckers are being led to your inhalation.
I am lung and what is this?

Thanks friendo, happy to hear it!

Fucking spell checker disaster

Thank god, this better hit mainstream hard. Even they can't resist the smell of blood

And David Brock is still a faggot.

>When the government starts getting too uppity

It's a parody account bro

Shit's hilarious