What's the difference between Sup Forums and ISIS?

What's the difference between Sup Forums and ISIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

.youtube.com/watch?v=fjDpRmOxVEw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And ISIS isn't.

For starters about 30-40 IQ points.

nuffin

isis doesn't appreciate quality conversations on making society more like star trek

Both are far right conservative but their skin color is different.

Average Sup Forums user didn't lose their virginity to a goat
Or at-all really

Rejecting feminism maybe? Other than that, it's the """Tolerant Left""" that bears the most striking resemblance to the """Religion of Peace""".

Fuck all

They will stop at nothing to destroy our world.

And we will sacrifice everything to save it.

We don't go around killing people you know

one is an imageboard

ISIS has a body count, /pol doesn't.
Hillary and Obama created ISIS, had no hand in creating /pol.

kek

Nothing both are literally lost youth. Obviously isis is a lot more dangerous though and still completely easily erasable from history. Pol is more of that kid who is on the fringe of doing something fucking stupid but usually wakes up and comes back to shitpost and make fun of ultra right and ultra left posts. Isis dumbasses usually end up in some desert in 15 different pieces from some Russian bomb

Sup Forums will win, checkum

this

Less women.

We're not a tool of the jew.

>implying /sg/ didn't help with a drone strike
>implying moot wasn't a cia operative

Pol got trump elected.
Isis can't even hold an election.

We got anime.

They dont.

Prove me wrong.

Pro-tip: You can't!

Diversity of opinion
We don't machete people for disagreement

if Sup Forums is so smart how come they're getting BTFO'd by starbucks sipping commies?

Sup Forumss viewpoints aren't protected by free speech laws

Well, for one thing they don't have jobs, generally speaking. So, activism is going to be much easier for them. Then there's the undying support/turning of a blind eye of the main stream media, Soros funding etc. Frankly they should be winning more easily. I think the question you should be asking is why these commies are so pathetic that they're being bested by shitposters and retarded memes. Really embarrassing, if you ask me.

desu, I think Isis might be capable of making some really sick anime AMVs.

Bullshit, ISIS can't be more than 10 points higher than Sup Forums

To the best of my knowledge, I'm pretty sure Sup Forums doesn't burn people alive in cages.

>the average Sup Forums user has an IQ of 95
Naw, you got that backwards, m8. You're not a "new Canadian" by any chance, are you?

Can you morph that with this?
.youtube.com/watch?v=fjDpRmOxVEw

Isis is Jewish controlled.

For one, I have the common decency to give my goat a reach around when I fuck him.

Considering just how much of a minority group Sup Forums is, the fact that we're as influential as we are is pretty amazing.

the middle east is dark and full of terrors

>Sup Forums's armament will remain unused.
>Isis gets shit loads of support from the US government
>sandniggers are too dumb
>feminists hate Sup Forums
>ISIS is sex positive (the forced kind of sex)

The list goes on an on, but it gets really boring after a while.

Better memes.

ISIS fighters are fucking retarded for being fooled by Mossad so easily
I've watched literally up to hundreds ISIS videos and not in a single of them they carry out attacks on Israelis except VERY rare hostage killings, just very very few of them. Not a single attack filmed inside of Israel. They wouldn't dare touch the IDF, they know they all would be blown to bits the same day.

Unlike ISIS, only half the posters on Sup Forums are Jews getting paid by the State of Israel to do what they're doing.

Found the Jew

Oh wait I misunderstood (You) lad sorry, the hashish jew is taking its toll on me :^)

pol is a board of peace
a fucking leaf, kill yourself

>attack on manlets

typical

t. manlet

>an animu about some kid with anger issues and a mary sue manlet

>calls me a manlet

will you ever learn user?