Forget about Richard Spencer. Forget about all the fake shills

Forget about Richard Spencer. Forget about all the fake shills.

This is our new leader. Praise him.

HEIL HYDE

Should have been the leader from day 1.

richard spencer has literally never been popular here, it's quite clear hyde is very popular but he is not a leader and does not want to be a leader.

I really hope he gets his shit together. His commentary on the current situation could red pill a lot of people

He'll never stop joking about anything though. He's just a comedian centrist who likes to troll all sides

his shit is together retard, its an obvious character. nobody is this stupid and devoid of self-awareness while also being as witty and funny as he manages to be.

ofcourse it is he has to cut when he starts getting emotion theres only a few videos of his real personality seems a bit emotional but a good guy.

Keep telling yourself that user.

Following this guy way before this Alt Right bullshit.

Sam can not be stopped.

he cant keep getting away with it

I think he walks the line fine enough where he can still claim plausible deniability on 1488 I don't think he's a centrist faggot that would be some one like rogan.
I mean I hope he stops being a fat fuck beard homeless looking guy. You can tell he's been depressed after wp was cancelled.

Sam Hyde is like Mozart, he'll be dead by 35 and only in death will his work then become truly appreciated.

At least he can get away with anything.

>initial D fag
My fucking man. Just realized that MDE's username was Night Of Fire

why was his tv show so shit

> Heil Hyde
> HH

Who the fuck is Sam Hyde? That's a picture of Cody Cigar you retard.

cause no vertical uploads

He is truly ahead of his time.

I second the motion

>Sam Hyde is like Mozart, he'll be dead by 35

At the rate he is gaining weight, Sam will be dead within the year. Fucking fatty.

>centrist
No no no... Wrong.

DON'T CALL ME CIGAR!

International man of murder.

classic bomb rescue... suicide bomb rescue

Praise Lord KEK

He looks like Trotsky, a kike.

ALRIGHT
L
R
I
G
H
T

Sam Hyde should write his next book about how he got an anonymous imageboard to shill his content for free. He probably could make some money consulting for marketing agencies.

i can get with this

yep

do you think sam lurks Sup Forums?

Sam Hyde isn't a leader, just a moderately intelligent dude who can articulate his views well. He doesn't want to lead, he can't lead, he shouldn't lead, and the political movement he's shilling (it is shilling, even if it's on our side) is more effective without leaders. It's better as an influential factor in other political parties with a more moderate appeal, because it allows us to be the gatekeepers.