ARNOLD NO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o02fnJRNkkk
youtube.com/watch?v=GbtlPCbhVGw
youtube.com/watch?v=8RbL4PwTDsQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MGvNndOALNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like the shirt and Hate isn't good dweeb.

its because his favorite son (who is a bastard) happens to be a beaner

This coming from the son of a literal nazi.

I can get down with this. Considering no black statues have been ripped down its easy to see who really hates who here.

Hate = Muslims

My has he aged. His entire body just looked like an old mans scrotum.

Nice Cohiba cigar

Also praise kek

His son looks much more like him than the other ones.
Although the other are better looking.

His favorite son is a beaner because Arnold has always been a liberal.

>hey guys, I pretend to be tough in films

Manlet Nathan would murder hum

He looks sickly compared to old arnold, I bet I could toss him around

John Snow, King of the North!

Stops using roids
Gets stupid

>Commiefornia governor
>not a huge faggot

wtf i hate bodybuilding now

you shouldn't expect more from a cali-fag

lol I almost forgot about this. An OG brownshirt iirc

why is nobody calling out this newfag OP for using the meme wrong

Why did he have to ruin his legacy by doing this? Did California ruin him or was he always ruined?

He went full cuck.

WTF.... I hate Arnie now...

He's as chill as they come. He's just trying to enjoy life and all it has to offer. The world keeps getting in everyone's face and it prevents that.

fuck him

I saw him in los angeles and I called him a cuck and a faggot. He pretended he didn't hear me and went into some building.

Dont you dare talk shit about arnie you mouth breathing redneck

idk, thats nice i guess.

>gets heart procedure from roid abuse
>has bastard son with Mexican goblin creature
>is now vegan
Love him as an action star though. But what a fagot

>Entering politics
>Not drinking the goats blood
>Thinking he says this shit just because he's 'anti-racist'

he's a fucking freemason good goy

Arnold Schwarzenegger Dances with the Jews

youtu.be/o02fnJRNkkk

>Ted Von Nukem
That's one badass name. If it is his real name.

>the most alpha, Aryan man, who's also an icon of this century chooses to mix with mexicans
>all of his other "aryan" kids turn to shit with the exception of the mexibro
>he's also staunchly opposed to racist pieces of shit

Why haven't you taken the Arnold pill, Sup Forums? Arnold seems to understand that 'muh purity' isn't everything, life is full of surprises and you will abandon the hate that's dragging you down someday, too

He'll be dead in less than 5 years. This is what senility looks like.

He was a great actor but you really shouldn't be surprised a Hollywood actor turned politician would wear a shirt like that.

It's a law that all actors are degenerates in some way. Either with drugs, self-hating cucks or simply selling out.

meh, all it says is "hate", pretty neutral. If it said white supremacy or something that would be cucked, but I think Arnie's a good guy who's just been fooled by the current political climate. It's hard for him to do wrong in my eyes. I think he genuinely cares about this country but just doesn't quite see the truth, that's all.

He is literally a psychopath. Watch Pumping Iron or any interview with him. He only pursues people/things that will help him gain power with no regard for other people whatsoever.
I'm sure Sup Forums thinks this behavior is "or based alpha xDDD" but I guarantee you that this faggot would run this country into the ground if he was ever President (which he wants desperately, but will never happen because he was not born here)

that looks like the cheap cross i got off amazon, whats at the end of the chain, whats at the end of the chain! ah, we must know.

>Arnold seems to understand that 'muh purity' isn't everything
Yeah no thank you I prefer European features and not nigger-tier IQ. Disgusting soulless city on that picture btw.

he fucked his chalupa goblin maid

Terminate implies hatred and violence tho.

Doesn't that make his shirt hypocritical?

if it's an earth symbol i'm be so dissapointed.

user everyone fucks their mexican gobbo maid

that's what they are for

>take steroids all his life
>in his old age he turns out like Bruce Jenner

Who would have thought?

Arnold became a cuck the moment the democrats literally went to the lengths of committing crimes to make sure his special election ballot proposals were defeated. It was Califronia's last hope, and when it died, so did his hopes.

He is now a broken man, and California is a broken state beyond redemption.

>Mexican intellectual

kys

>I prefer European features on my couch potato children who have a slightly higher IQ but do nothing with it
This is what happened to Arnold's children, as a matter of fact

Like his hideous wasp Kennedy wife was any better, look at the losers she produced for him compared to the one the beaner produced

>meme intellectual
The greentext speaks for itself

he's a swedecuck what did you expect

He has openly displayed the death's head in the past, not he's a SJW. What a fucking two-faced faggot.

Arnold couldn't terminate cancer even if he tried

lol

Any celebrity who puts their finger to the wind sees that they will be massively hated and shit on if they support Trump, so they go with the flow.

He's Austrian

>still relying on celebrities as thought nudgers
>make that people who are has-beens even before the collapse of celebrity culture

His father was Austrian and part of the SS. He's a cuck.

Lel user in the real world saying those things can get you in trouble.... Keep up the good work!

>yfw your childhood hero turns out to be a soft cuck
hollywood sure can play tricks on your mind...

Is this photoshopped? His arm's all fucked up and shit, his bicep is too small but his hands are too large. David Duke literally looks better than him.

At least there is one who's legacy will never be tarnished.

That tassel between her legs makes her a sexy trap

No no, see he's a normal, intelligent person. You're the defective one.

Arny was always a RINO but, god damn, he was THE MAN in the 80's/90's.

>not eating marshmellos

Wasn't he literally a nazi sympathizer? I vaguely recall him catching flack for it, like, 15 years ago.

>can afford literally any cigar in the world he pleases
>smokes cohiba

but why

Why is it that only white people are capable of hate?

Evidently it's unacceptable for white people to group up as a collective and advocate for their own racial interests. But when blacks and Hispanics do the very same, they're met with applause. You have groups like La Raza (which literally translates to 'The Race') advocating for Hispanic interests and groups like the NAACP looking out for the best interests of black Americans.

Why is that when Whites attempt to do the very same they're met with violence and condemnation?

Why is it considered socially unacceptable to proclaim that white people deserve a right to exist in their own homelands?
Why are groups like Antifa and Black Lives Matter that openly express their desires to eliminate the white race free from all criticism?

daily fucking reminder that arnold banned all post-2013 model handguns in california

he as a republican passed more control than moonbeam

What years of steroid abuse will do to a person.

Don't worry, we're coming back.

haha hate , and 8/17/2017 spain holocaust is no hate ? :D
is isis-love ? make love great again

schwarzenegger : schwarz = black , neger = nigger

black nigger?

Arnold uses what ever he can to promote himself

youtube.com/watch?v=GbtlPCbhVGw

>la raza
It's a stormie meme boogeyman, it's like arguing whites are racist because of the KKK, most Mexicans don't associate with that ideology, hell, the first time I found out about it was on Sup Forums

The KKK has more members than 'la raza', you're picking on fringe groups like the left does it, because you're mad about leftists picking on fringe groups to define whites

we know how arnold handles the Sup Forums lice.

Is the thumbnail supposed to look like she's having a big period?

youtube.com/watch?v=8RbL4PwTDsQ

I like how he lost weight, but he's still fucking jacked.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MGvNndOALNk

yes schwarz is german and = black , neger = nigger
no joke
and gift is in german poison :D gift = poison

ye i know what it means but it's funny how his last name is essentially a compound word with both words being synonyms for nigger. It's like he's twice the nigger.

a part of me just died

Arnold died in the 90's.
This husk of a man is a shadow of what remains... Sad!

perhaps a double nigger?

dang arnie what happened

He looks worse than David Duke despite being the same age

Arnie is a fucking midget, I remember when he was campaigning and I lost all respect when that manlet walked to the podium

Go get them papi

Well Arnie? Are you gonna terminate hate?

aren't burgers not allowed to smoke cubans?

Duke is natty.

>ex-governor of cali is now a cuck

Wow really made me think

Ya those were my thoughts. I was excited when I read the title but only disappointed in OP when I read the shirt

Arnie turned into a giant gushing pussy after he stopped juicing. The simple reality is that when you take as much test as he did, your body stops producing it naturally and you end up turning into a cuck.

Plot twist...
John Conner = David Duke.

well obama was president and he wasn't born in the US. So arnie still has hope

Dude, he's 70. Looks damn good for 70.

So schwartz means black, any german speaker tell me what a negger is?

hawaii is in the us dumbshit