Is it, dare I say

The End Times? All these happenings, Market Chaos right now, Politcal clashes in the streets, statues getting torn down, chaos on the streets of Spain, North Korea, Awan caught, Solar eclipse coming, Possible race War from the McGregor v Mayweather, Horrible current race relations, Hurricane Lucifer (possibly bigger than Katrina) developing in the Atlantic, Tornados running wild Midwest, Trump saying we should bury terrorists with pigs and STILL more to come all happening in such a short period of time.

This is, the end my friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/solar-eclipse-hurricane-history
youtu.be/_clk9df5iko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do what now?

This is hell and I am king. I got 666 in my full name and i havent been caught yet

See
>137976311
All according to plan.

Fuck..

Two d u b z Fucking faggots.

>hurricane lucifer

shit you almost had it

I assumed it was made up.
fag

Endings are just new beginning silly user

The light bringer plays by no rules.

weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/solar-eclipse-hurricane-history

Was thinking if something else, it's developing and could turn into hurricane on the eclipse due to the way the moon is set up during eclipse affecting the tides.

The sun is getting BLACKED on monday
Is it the end?

See
You
In
September

Beautiful digits, user.
I think you are right.

Time will continue we will not

Checked.

The end will come when you least suspect it.

Yeah, I just don't want it to be cloudy, it's a whole thing here with school closings and whatnot.
t, 636

>racewar from McGregor v Mayweather

Fucking toppest kek. Only if Mayweather loses, maybe, and that's pretty unlikely. I'd love Conor to knock him the fuck out though.

It's just the end of white industralization, just relax and enjoy the new century.

Double checked

I wasnt even casting doubt on it. We name things that all the time. I downloaded an astronomy app. The first satellite i saw was called that. There's apparently a dodge demon car. Thats fucked. Bitch.

Sorry not the last word for the second user only the first one

Kinda sucks for all those hoping to see the eclipse when all they'll see is the clouds get darker for a few minutes then get lighter again

Yes

2 Timothy 3King James Version (KJV)

3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

The man of sin has yet to appear.

This is of course artificial intelligence. The act of man creating a god. And since man is corrupt their creation will be corrupt.

An evil God in Opposition to Adonai.

If I recall the days of tribulation precede this

talk to jesus. he is listening

Well I know if nukes start going off in the middle east on the 21st next month, then we Zechariah will be fulfilled.

youtu.be/_clk9df5iko

The last days will be as the days of Noah when only 8 were saved:

I interpret this to mean they will outlaw religion and being righteous.

Like Sodom they will force homosexuality

And satanic inversion will be universal.

We are almost there good is evil and evil is called good.

God help us all

even the digits confirm.

Motherfucker doesn't have a chance
Maywether is only good at defense and most of his fights end up going to decision anyway
In all other aspects, including physical reach and height advantages, McGregor has him beat
No one beats McGregor in explosiveness and knockout power: no one
He's going to run circles around Maywether and wear down his defense one jab at a time; as soon as Maywether is backed into a corner and tries to throw a comeback, he'll be slammed home

If doubles, Ragnarok on Monday.

Oh shit, trips.

Are you talking about ARK?

I wish

Hidingmessage ;-)

Nah no man gotta worry bout no SUCKA antichrist Jesus is the big homie no bustas gonna try nd tlk that shit to the big homie me an d my boys we fuck up ANYBODY who try and fuck with the big J like RATATAT antichrist who? bitch be dead within THREE day for real

>The sun is getting BLACKED on monday
And so am I. Jealous white boy?

I dare not trust a hope.