Muh IQ

Sup Forums eternally BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That guy types like a faggot

>the ability for persons to discern patterns in data and assimilate these things into meaningful structures
you mean THINKING??? fucking lol at how many white people read this kinda shit and go "welp IQ means nothing then!"
he literally just explained the concept of thought and insisted that it has nothing to do with success in life.

>Flynn effect
Has been debunked a thousand times. Next.
Stupid fucking retards.

There is up to 12 points of IQ that are environmental, and the so called "Flynn Effect" is simply an observation of a populations average IQ increasing due to their conditions.
Only primitive cultures with abysmal education systems improved over time are observed to reinforce the "Flynn Effect", and while we already know since the 80s at least that there is an environmental MODIFIER on the base genetic IQ value, the "Flynn Effect" has simply observed the variance of this modifier based on quality education being introduced to new societies.
The Flynn Effect is nothing but shitty theory for retards who like to dig for evidence to support their egalitarian cultist views, rather than following the actual evidence.

>thinking is only pattern recognition

There is NO EVIDENCE that the modifiers of environment stack over generations whatsoever. Only stupid faggots fall for that.

The mora of the story is you can teach a nigger to fly a plane and build an engine but he's still a nigger and he still needs you to teach him.

read the second part you braindead fuck. thinking is recognizing, internalizing, and utilizing patterns in your environment. when you look at food and think 'thats good to eat' you are recognizing the pattern of what is and isnt good to eat, you internalize the concept of something being good to eat, and you utilize it by eating said food for sustenance.
now go drink drano you disingenuous little chump.

This is true, and it is why ketchup is coloured red instead of its natural shit brown colour. It sells better. Lots of food products do this. It's hardly a secret.
How does it feel being a dumbass?

The average iq of Jewish soldiers in the 1920s was 65

>Mark Zuckerberg who created a website has a higher IQ than Beethoven

This guys literally retarded.

Did he use the word superfluous incorrectly?

>sub population of ethnic group collecting the least intellectually successful members of the group, instead of an actual national/ethnic average
Wow, totally good study, I bet I could get similar results in any ethnic group that way, you dumb fuck.

Funny how all Chinese IQ tests come from Shanghai and Beijing.

I bet you couldn't since you haven't done anything but browse this site compulsively for over a year. I'll send you $1000 in cryptobux if you can though

Why do Irish score in the low to mid 90s on IQ tests, yet Britain scores 100? Are the Irish that genetically different from the British, or is it because of education?

Yeah, well that's pretty well known manipulation by now, but yeah good point, same thing but opposite.
>Jewish IQ had averaged 101.5 in the first 14 studies from 1920-1937
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence#

I hope you get disability checks from the government to compensate your inadequate mental capacity

The Irish are pretty different, but it probably have to do with cultural issues and economic issues as well, so it would be hard for me to say how significant either factor is without knowing the differences between Ireland and Britain in depth

Beer for breakfast, whiskey for dinner.

I don't understand his point i can't imagine that Napoleon was sub 140iq.

All of those famous leaders would have had a good deal of luck in getting into the position they where in and being intelligent would just have been one of the criteria to have any chance of succeeding at all.

what language is that
It appears to say mother murders her child

>randomly throwing shade at Da Vinci

This will be remembered as the stupidest post I've seen today.

Flynn said that he never claimed the Flynn Effect has the same causes as the white-black IQ gap

too bad high IQ correlates with higher socio-economic status and less violent crime

>flynn effect studies ultimately imply that the average IQ of west africa was in the mid-50's during the 1960s
>half the african population were supposedly dumber than many non-humanoid animals according to Flynn effect fags in the 1960s
>not even recognizing the fact that while everyone's "getting better" at IQ tests, all races have seen the same linear increase in the last 50 years of testing, and that there's been no actual shift in intelligence
>not recognizing that despite an average increase in 20 points in West Africa, there's still the same gap of 2 or more standard deviations between average black and white IQ

The flynn effect is an illusion

quick run down on this meaningless piece of information ?

oh here's my answer

>stop using IQ surveys we didn't rig :^(!
>see this selfselected totally not kosher study related to my forced asskikenazi meme said we arent that retarded
>wikipedia

Moshe plz

inb MUH PRIZES

Because Irish aren't white :^)

>the ability of persons to discern patters in data
Ok

Ill admit that developing nations with IQs above the high 80s can be subjected to the Flynn effect and they can become southern Euro tier with proper nutrition, and a well funded educational system. But you can't seriously believe that nations with an average IQ of 70 have such a low IQ because of the Flynn effect. There's a point where you just have to start admitting that they may be biological differences between difference segments of people.

>with proper nutrition
maybe if your people are incapable of having this without help the Flynn Effect really doesnt matter. grown adults that cant feed themselves deserve to die.

>i am certain
>this is fact now

A better writer than you'll ever be. Thomas777 is a true internet genius.

>Flynn effect
>exponentially higher
Jesus fucking Christ.

the amount of nonsense the person has posted is baffling. I legitimately don't know where to start.

>The Flynn Effect renders -
oh boy. The Flynn Effect is actually terrifying and this idiot is too stupid to realize it. Essentially, the Flynn Effect serves to show to what extent specific aspects of IQ can be *trained*. This topic has been dissected up and down in academic journals. Flynn Effect is slightly overbalancing for the slow *decline* in both IQ and brain volume (and brain shrinkage during puberty) that's been going on for the past at least few hundred years. The problem is that the Flynn effect has a hard cap because as 1 skill set is trained it must improve exponentially to keep improving general intelligence (which is the average) and there is a limit to what education can do and industrialized societies are currently tiptoeing that limit. Also, Flynn Effect is a guaranteed logarithmic function because we have writing samples of humans with obviously extremely high IQ's from hundreds and thousands of years ago.

>The IQ of discreet breeding populations varies dramatically overtime
non sequitur

>It doesn't really tell us anything
Except for what you just one sentence ago admitted to it telling us - or do you think pattern recognition is not a useful skill?

>I am certain that X Y and Z person is smarter than X Y and Z person a long time ago.
??????? You discover calculus faggot

>Parthenon didn't depend on pattern recognition
????

>the no man would lay down his life
????

>IQ is essentially what rationalist commerce-driven cultures have crafted to replace virtue
not at all. he doesn't know what rationalism is, or commerce, or virtue. He is literally using words incorrectly and it is making me mad.

9/10 b8t yes I'm mad