FROZEN PENGUIN PINEAL GLANDS?

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1973BUENOS05632_b.html

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1973OTTAWA00845_b.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1973COLOMB00784_b.html
childabuserecovery.com/european-royals-killing-naked-children-for-fun-at-human-hunting-parties/
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/34/348460_re-gray-if-you-ever-so-much-as-criticize-me-again-i-will.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1326067_testing-the-pizza-pages-your-list-.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1979STATE190930_e.html
twitter.com/#!/grayfuller)
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/34/348834_fwd-copy-gray-no-joke-2-.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0016648073901068
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What. The. Fuck.

I-it's nothing goy, we aren't planning anything!

These are things that happen you know.

we penguins now?????????

Nah, look at Grape-kun, they human.

OHHH SHITT BUMP; THE ILLUMINATI ARE DRYING UP

What ancient secrets are held in the penguin?

>FROZEN PENGUIN PINEAL GLANDS WILL BE SHIPPED PA 204 ETD BUENOS AIRES AUGUST 3 TO NEW YORK, AND NATIONAL 62 ARRIVING BOSTON AUGUST 4 AT 1330 P.M. AWB NO. 02651794035. FREIGHT COLLECT. KREBS NOTE BY OC/T: PASSED ABOVE ADDRESSEE. UNCLASSIFIED
hmm thats not weird at all........

Keyword for human

You wont know they're human pineal glands unless educated on human and animal anatomy and using a specific device.

Very easy to call human brain parts penguin if they looked similar to the human eye.

Spooky stuff.

DID SOMEONE SAY PENGUINS?

>The pineal gland, also known as the pineal body, conarium or epiphysis cerebri, is a small endocrine gland in the vertebrate brain. The shape of the gland resembles a pine cone, hence its name. The pineal gland is located in the epithalamus, near the center of the brain, between the two hemispheres, tucked in a groove where the two halves of the thalamus join. The pineal gland produces melatonin, a serotonin derived hormone which modulates sleep patterns in both circadian and seasonal cycles.

Some fuck in Boston doing research with penguin brains? Needed samples? I mean, I'm just guessing, but this is weird.

>penguin
Yes goy, exactly. Nothing to see here.

>penguins live in antarctica
>hard for civilians to get to antarctica
>NWO has a monopoly on penguin pineal gland supply
>antarctic research base is a penguin harvesting facility

if some man come to me and say "we put pineal gland of penguin in you take yours now" my friends you best believe i'm gonna start boxing bustas out let and right no man put no penguin part in me no way i swear ill knock they blocks off for real

ITS ALL COMING TOGETHER

ANTARCTICA IS A GIANT MELATONIN AND SERATONIN LAB

SLEEP DRUGS AND MDMA ARE ALL PRODUCED THERE TO TURN THE WESTERN WORLD SLEEPY AND GAY

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY UPON US

>PENGUIN
>PINEAL
>PIZZA
>PIZZAGATE
HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS, ITS ALL REAL

fucking hell guys look what I found.

>NH2OH
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1973OTTAWA00845_b.html

>cancer program
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1973COLOMB00784_b.html

What did I do to live in this hell?

got more? how did you find this?

checked

>Who could be behind this?

why does this even matter? it seems like some random chemical in the 1st email and nonsense in the 2nd email.

am I just retarded?

That's how it began. After years of research and experimenting with different animals, they unfortunately discovered that human children have the most potent pineal glands.
Aside from nonconsensual organ transplants, child rape, and murder for sport, the deep state also kidnaps children in order to harvest their pineal glands.
The pineal gland is chewed raw and uncooked. Cooking it would denature the relevant psychoactive proteins and chemicals and render the pineal gland useless. The sooner after harvesting the pineal gland is chewed and swallowed, the better.
This is why Hillary claims with a straight face that she can speak to the dead, such as Eleanor Roosevelt. She's a recurring character in Hillary's pineal DMT-induced hallucinations.
This is also why both of the Clintons look so fucked up. They both suffer from prion disease due to eating too many pineal glands. The symptoms are similar to kuru disease which is caused by cannibalism.
The Clintons smuggle kidnapped third world kids into the US through the Clinton Foundation human trafficking proxies for the purpose of live pineal gland harvesting. This is what their involvement in places like Haiti is actually all about.
The reason modern science is unable to cure the Clintons of their obvious ailments is because of the extreme rarity of their particular form of prion disease. We don't have any data on such problems yet because they are among the first documented sufferers of their condition.

No penguins were killed in the harvesting of the pineal glands.

Do you guys believe yet?

Dahnald...I may have just found the fabled Antarctigates.

so the portal isn't in antarctica, they're just going down there to fuck penguins

No because this is faggotry

(((Penguin)))

Moar please

Hydroxylamine and its salts are commonly used as reducing agents in myriad organic and inorganic reactions. They can also act as antioxidants for fatty acids.

It's the truth, the ultimate redpill as to why (((they))) actually bother with this pizzagate shit.

childabuserecovery.com/european-royals-killing-naked-children-for-fun-at-human-hunting-parties/

Fuck dude just searching "Pineal" on wikileaks is a goldmine. This is schizo tier threatening. Mentions how he won't let someone smoke his pineal gland outright and goes on a spergy rant about DMT. wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/34/348460_re-gray-if-you-ever-so-much-as-criticize-me-again-i-will.html

>natural selection was engineered
by democratic arbitration. You can't rob me of my genetic composite.
You're not going to smoke my pineal gland. Did you know that I am
fucking smart and smarter than Robert Pattinson or whoever

>he's always watching

>wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/34/348460_re-gray-if-you-ever-so-much-as-criticize-me-again-i-will.html

Heres a good bit from it
Confirms they did 9/11
I was so nice to you and you
shouldn't be scared that I want to crucify your rapist because I
killed Osama Bin Ladin as the scapegoat from your dad's childhood
for his and mine bombing the Pentagon and WTC's, believe me... I'm
sure he has mentioned it to you and laughed.

oh shit. you're right.
penguin = black and white creature
penguin = mulatto
the mixed race must give off better pineal glands for consumption, and therefore they're pushing for race mixing.

take your meds

SHUT IT DOWN

they want to sell it to us.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1326067_testing-the-pizza-pages-your-list-.html

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1979STATE190930_e.html

Checked and confirmed

Wtf

I think we should all go to bed.

what?
these are written by a Senior Editor, Special Projects STRATFOR

>"special projects"

heres one of them directly talking about "pineal gland extract"

Just so y'all know I am running major game on you because you know I need
a job, I am pissed at you for your fucking crew trying to tell me that my
zen buddhist meditation is over your head like you don't know what the
seat of the fucking soul is, the pineal gland, that I am a worthy mafia
doctor pressing stock in two illegal drugs only; cocaine, pineal extract
in the hashish is too archaic of endocrinological external medicinal
worship not to be taken lest with pine tar because weed is barely fucking
illegal; and because the tannin from the adrenal glands in the wine is no
problem with the DEA in America (because they are PUSSIES AND I AM NOT
SCARED OF WINE), and BECAUSE I AM SICK... of Gray holding back on his
songwriting and stealing a goddamn wedding present from me to call me
cheap by making his tweets (twitter.com/#!/grayfuller) so I am
going to tell my dad to send an extra six string guitar tablature book for
Gray to keep his mind as sharp as his hands and coax some goddamn
dedication from him to start a band with Cully and me on bass and backups.
I'll produce it. Thank you Max, please check out the links.
sincerely,
David McCullar

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/34/348834_fwd-copy-gray-no-joke-2-.html

would you really want to know user?

>MELATONIN
Are you really afraid of melatonin you mongo?

I require it to even sleep properly.

We are more concerned over pineal gland extract from humans that are now on the missing childrens registrar.

Give me penguin extract not Human extract you freaks.

Checked and confirmed. Hopefully when the big happening occurs, this will all be exposed.

Checked.

sign me up !
>SLIDE

>wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1973COLOMB00784_b.html

MYCOBACTERIUM LEPRAE

Leprosy?

What's the shit about the American Royal Family that this dude David Frederick McCullar is going on about. It seems like the Bush family are a part of it and thus dude's family and their circle is too, in Austin TX. I mean it was rumored about the Aleister Crowley connection to the Bushes and the Rothschild connection to the British Royal Family to Churchill to Bill Clinton so maybe there is something to it.

We're hitting digits boys, praise kek! Let the truth be known

Its funny, all I had to do was read the word penguin and instantly I got an erection. Leaking precum like a faucet here, more penguin pics pls

This might actually have a connection with alex jones' whole psychic vampires spiel...

The pineal gland is seen as a source of psychic power, its had symbolism in the eye of horus for thousands of years... If people are consuming the pineal glands, or sucking on them, this would make them pseudo vampires...

yes
Tell me everything

Nice digits you got there.

>penguin pics

Heres some jailbait penguins you sick fucking aussie

bumping

forgot pic

PIC RELATED

I am Jack's smirking revenge.

STOP TALKING ABOUT ANTARCTICA

it is a literal gold mine indeed.
i found a quote
>"There are over 1,000 humans in the United States alone who are the offspring of intergalactic or extragalactic beings and terrestrial humans. (The son of an acquaintance of [George W. Bush] is one.)"
it's from david mccullar fb/american.autocracy page
the krill papers are referenced there but the name gwb was redacted in the krill papers
krill papers talk about aliens and shit
bill cooper covered them
the guy david had sent the email to was gray fuller
this guy runs a company called asmallworld dot com
you should look at it
>2000 events worldwide annually
>full moon parties
holy shit
we're fucked

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0016648073901068
From googling penguin pineal glands

Checked and bump

Cruz is like the much needed C-3P0 comic relief in this timeline. Well, cruzposting is, anyway

checked

SHADILAY

fuck you penguins have dreams too

look into pizzagate you worthless faggots

elites businessmen market kids for sex and drugs, and use that as blackmail

remember, fear is the greatest motivation

Goddammit they are so cute

someone get this story to Joe Rogan, you know he'll be all over this shit

hot

Is it possible to reclaim the power of the mushroom shaman, O learned one?

plus the whole part of using the kids for demonic possession when their current body dies off

I like your digits and all but

When DMT goes through our tummies is metabolizes before we get all tripped out.

So I need to see the science that shows how MAOs are being I'd because it comes from a pineal gland raw.

we already know (((they're))) pushing for race-mixing - if you start seeing patterns like this that aren't there though, you start to lose your mind

be careful

yea well
>Did you know that the alkaloid of DMT is actually a
neurotransmitter like LSD 25 and 5-MEODMT, psylocin A + B and all
psychadelic drugs because the definition of psychadelia is a
neurotransmitter that the metabolite itself thereof creates a
kaleidoscopic vision of geometric proportions in the pea and pea or
whatever attachment to the pineal gland there is with light cones OR
rods also depending on genetics, and depending on genetics the
chromosomal filtration of certain neurotransmitters within these
rods or cones which also illustrate in the visual cortex apparently?

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/34/348460_re-gray-if-you-ever-so-much-as-criticize-me-again-i-will.html

I'm not sure exactly how it works but I believe the pineal produces its own MAOI. Animal pineal consumption is something that is quite prevalent in the hardcore underground psychadelics community. If you ever get into taking DMT you'll eventually hear people talk about it. When I started to hear about pizzagate shit I realized it lines up perfectly with the rumors I had heard for years of human trafficking for pineals.

>t. 10th degree freemason
>frustrated at living forever
>it's mediocre over and over
>and over and over
>killing yourself won't help
>they'll just put you in a new fucked up baby
>yfw

>pretending to be crazy just to 'meme' me

What the fuck?

Trips of truth. I can't wait for the Sword to come back and separate the wheat from the chaff.

>René Descartes believed the pineal gland to be the "principal seat of the soul". Academic philosophy among his contemporaries considered the pineal gland as a neuroanatomical structure without special metaphysical qualities; science studied it as one endocrine gland among many. However, the pineal gland continues to have an exalted status in the realm of pseudoscience.[7]
>In the late 19th century Madame Blavatsky (who founded theosophy) identified the pineal gland with the Hindu concept of the third eye, or the Ajna chakra. This association is still popular today.[7]
>In the short story "From Beyond" by H. P. Lovecraft, a scientist creates an electronic device that emits a resonance wave, which stimulates an affected person's pineal gland, thereby allowing her or him to perceive planes of existence outside the scope of accepted reality, a translucent, alien environment that overlaps our own recognized reality. It was adapted as a film of the same name in 1986.

It will be a great day and a terrible day, user. Blessed is he who hears and reads and keeps the words of the prophecy

>Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

what the fuck is going on in this thread

Holy shit there is a place called Penguin Pizza in Boston MA near where I used to live. It has a huge basement and is across the street from the Longeood Medical Center (children's hospital, Harvard medical school, st Jude cancer center, and others). Possible trafficking connection?

Cute enough to FUCK

everything will be fine. I just need your firstborn child's pineal gland, ok?

good thread anons, thank you