Faith Goldy fired from Rebel Media for appearing on a Daily Stormer podcast

>Faith Goldy fired from Rebel Media for appearing on a Daily Stormer podcast

Faith was playing Interdimensional Underwater Ping Pong all along. She went to the Daily Stormer podcast knowing that Ezra would fire her for it and now he will probably be forced to pay her severance.

Gavin just quit too. Ezra's media empire in tumbling down HARD. Here is the DS podcast in question, she appears around 1hr 2 mins in

youtube.com/watch?v=UrRkclAmj3I

What scheme will the eternal heeb Ezra cook up now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c3UKAivWrio
youtube.com/watch?v=u8WPz2u1ipA
canadalandshow.com/rebel-cruise-cancelled/
youtube.com/watch?v=zz027kdYCls
nationalpost.com/news/canada/politicians-contributors-distance-themselves-as-rebel-medias-meltdown-continues/wcm/23597cc0-4c97-4e64-bea4-999bd870f1f1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did gavin give a reason for quitting. was it in protest of faith's dismissal?

Gavin quit first. He didn't give a reason. But a former Rebel guy released a vid 11 hrs ago where he plays some footage of Ezra saying really shady shit

youtube.com/watch?v=c3UKAivWrio

Laura Loomer is going to get a nose job, bleach her hair even lighter, and host 5 shows at once. Ezra used whites to build his brand, now he can import his fellow tribesman and play puppet master to his audience of gentile Skeptics.

“Gavin’s a great friend and a great talent,” founder Ezra Levant told us in an email. “We tried to keep him, but he was lured away by a major competitor that we just couldn’t outbid.”

literally who?

Shes a nigger so cares, when will Sup Forums learn

The same shit Lauren Southern implied on her "Why I left" video.
She implied she would not take bribe money to say things others want her to say. After what Ezra said on that secret recording about suing people that breach their contracts and making their lives hell.

She was smart not to oppose him like he said.

Does this mean... Lauren,Britt and Faith threesome for the former two's new podcast?

This was Faiths last video for Rebel aswell:
youtube.com/watch?v=u8WPz2u1ipA

So what did she say on it?

She was pretty sympathetic to the alt right. But what she said is not the problem, disobeying the orders of master Ezra is why she got fired.

Does this mean all the alt-light fags like Gavin and so forth will finally be more receptive to the idea that the eternal Jew may not be our greatest ally after all?

Gavin? Absolutely never

Faith? Possibly. Women follow what the strongest men around believe.

I think Gavin is pivoting towards the mainstream while Faith is pivoting towards the other direction (but she won't go full alt-right probably)

what about the cruise???

all fucking day with this alt-meme e-celeb crap. fuck off kikes

Rebel Media on suicide watch

Gavin actually called out Jewish Brainwashing propaganda during the Rebel's media trip to Israel, and even said "The Holocaust deniers are only saying it didn't happen as commonly reported"
Ezra made him make an apology video while in the middle of an airport.

What's Ezra down to now, the somali guy and Laura Loomer?

But this is the fate for controlled opposition right wing outlet. A (((ezra))) will naturally try to hire " non racists " who are simply not loyal to the cause and will turn on it when it gets serious. That is what happened.

>hurr alternative media is irrelevant

DId you just arrive here through a time wormhole from 2010? Rebel is as big of a media platform as some mainstream channels.

don't forget the menzoid menses!

Cancelled for extreme Nazism.

canadalandshow.com/rebel-cruise-cancelled/

Gavin is probably redpilled and knows what forces are driving what, he is simply protecting himself and the image of himself that he has created. If he goes too far to the right then he may lose some reputation, popularity and credibility and if this is his career he certainly doesn't want to fuck anything up for himself.

>that voice

ugh. doesnt match what she looks like. i thought shed have a smokey, sexy voice not talk like a fucking half deaf faggot from a molson commecial

Yep. He tried to play to his strengths, identity politics. The only reason he hired that gay british guy in the first place was because he wanted to next Milo. He underestimated how catty they can get when you cross them.

this is worse than nazi or kkk flags and just proves liberals right why the fuck would this many people thumb up this faggot comment

So it looks like CAnada will be a fully left controlled media.

That really sucks.

shut up

We control the overton window, might as well open it as wide as we can.

really does seem to be exploding all the talented people are leaving all he is left with is the tyre jew now

the good guys win again

Rebel Media was a money-making scheme to take advantage of white, Christian conservatives with endless donation campaigns to made-up "causes". It wasn't right-wing, it was a scam.

Ezra's ship is crashing. He is being exposed in a blackmail video. He fired Goldy and Lauren, his two best reporters. He's losing Gavin, his most famous personality. If he wasn't such a despicable Calgary lawyer, I would feel bad for him.

>Rebel has gotten rid of Faith

Poetry. Dense poetry.

>again

I have no idea what you mean by this.

He had some ridiculous fundraiser for his own YouTube platform, and instead of financing it through a loan or taking it from the company, he tried to solicit the entire $350 000 cost from his fan base. It Like, holy shit, dude.

Do you watch Sun News on tv?

its two gays making shit up. This is why you don't trust gays.

Honestly I'm not comfortable with them going down even if it's (((controlled))) because there's no one else to replace them. And I see liberals constantly saying rebel medias is Canada's stormfront which is cringe as hell.

He's a Jew. What were you expecting? They are biologically incapable of shame.

Nigger he has a full understanding of the JQ he's just a fucking cuck. Stuffing shit up your ass while your kike boss jerks off in a hot mess watching you is the ultimate cuck.

nope

nobody does

u know why?

>its two gays making shit up. This is why you don't trust gays.

They got him on tape. They might be exaggerating but they're not making it up. Ezra himself said there could be more tapes coming.

Yes. It was cancelled and turned into the Rebel MEdia.

How is that a win?

>Yes. It was cancelled

>when the chosen people shoah themselves

>and turned into the Rebel MEdia.

Once again. How is that a win?

Because it's true?

>proves liberals right
how dumb are you to think that's real?
you just proved us correct: you halfwits are too stupid to be given the vote.

wtf why would Faith Goldy go on the daily stormer. Did she just go full 88 in her disgust at commies?
What's weird is she was right beside the car crash and I expected her to go full cuck " omg nazis are violent evil holy shit ! "

>and turned into

I don't think you know what that means. Sun News was cancelled and Ezra started Rebel Media. It didn't "turn to".

Have you seen the news about Rebel Media today? You're fucking embarrassing yourself.

You don't know what again means either.

you're so fucking retarded i bet u donated to one of ezra's campaigns

She's a free speech absolutist. She didn't go full 88 she just wanted to talk to them out of curiousity I guess

Honestly, anyone who hears this interview gets the sense they aren't strangers to each other.

Not that I'm against that. But obviously rebel would fire her for going on the EDGY stormer and laughing it up with them.

>What's weird is she was right beside the car crash and I expected her to go full cuck " omg nazis are violent evil holy shit ! "
I really did, too. I doubt she's going full 88. She's probably in the same boat as Lauren and Stefan, acknowledging that race is real and it explains why blacks have it rough and that non-white (or at least third world) immigration sucks.

On Monday Ezra Levant's co-founder resigned.

On Wednesday, this video
was posted. Levant's response is that he was "blackmailed" over apparently something that isn't even true? It's bizarre.

Thursday word leaked (and Levant confirmed) that Gavin was leaving.

Later Thursday Faith Goldy was "dismissed."

I had no idea what Rebel Media was when I first heard about it last year. Apparently Ezra has a long history of disastrous media orgs.

honestly these times are more crazy then when Trump was elected. I used to be the type that would be upset when a certain " right wing " figure I liked would always cuck out on race, now suddenly and I'm here going " woahhhh woah slow down everyone the fuck is happening "

Here we go now.

youtube.com/watch?v=zz027kdYCls

nationalpost.com/news/canada/politicians-contributors-distance-themselves-as-rebel-medias-meltdown-continues/wcm/23597cc0-4c97-4e64-bea4-999bd870f1f1

It's funny that people are just catching on to this kind of cash frenzy. The Rebel's entire business model is to get block donations of cash from wealthy conservatives like Mercer and then badger people to support independent media, and then hitting the self-destruct button when they couldn't get anymore cash out of it.

If you've ever seen Goodfellas, it's like when Big Paulie takes over the bar, uses its credit to buy a bunch of shit and sell it for a discount and then burn it down when the bills came due.

Typical Tricks, Schlomo!

>if lots of people agree with this comment, it makes less people agree with this comment! The only way to win the culture war is to be as subtle as possible and to never, ever do anything outside or present your views bluntly, in short: If you win, you lose!

top leafpost

He looks defeated. Like he couldn't even come up with a good excuse, just shrugged his shoulders and said podcast. What happens the next time he tries to solicit donations to "save free speech"? Does he want to rebrand as a liberal?

See
Time to burn it down, collect the insurance money and launch NextRebel Media.

>

i mean it is

(((ezra)))